Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would story telling be a art?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiz-it5

Chiz-it5

UT points : 5611

Would story telling be a art? Empty
PostSubject: Would story telling be a art?   Would story telling be a art? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 pm

I think of alot of storys when i'm bored but I never write them down so I was wondering if I should write storys here?
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

UT points : 7017

PostSubject: Re: Would story telling be a art?   Would story telling be a art? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 pm

I guess here or Randoms! would be the only appropriate places.

May I have an example of your stories?
Back to top Go down
Chiz-it5

Chiz-it5

PostSubject: Re: Would story telling be a art?   Would story telling be a art? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:30 pm

If you want a story heres one

On an average day a metoer fall out of the sky no one saw it coming till it happen. In the metoer there is an odd substance scinceintist study the substance for a long time. After many days of study the find out the can use it to make people look younger. On this discovery a large, powerful, and rich company named dexluc inc. (Didn't think of a anme before so I made one up as I type this) Buy the substanc. The company makes the pruduct a huge success!! They name the product Rebrith. Meanwhile.... A young man in a hosptial name john white get up out of bed. John was knocked out cold for several mounths. As he gets out of bed he walks around the hosptial. NO one is their not a singal soul to be found. On the floor John finds an add for rebrith. On the floor john sees a shaudow He thinks it's a nurse or docter that can help him, but when he turns around he see a horribly and deformed figure. The figure was holding a bloody knife John runs away fearing for what happen to everyone in hosptial and worrying what this rebirth thing is!

P.S I know I spelled a lot of stuff wrong but I'm at 11:30 pm Don't complain about the spelling. or else Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Redius

Redius

UT points : 5620

PostSubject: Re: Would story telling be a art?   Would story telling be a art? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm

For many generations and eons past. Story telling or tales of heroes sung by the bards were a form of art on their own. For many Story telling is a way of surpassing the norm and view into another world.

Pictures and music do the same and thus Writing is an art form all it's own. Movies, tv shows and anime are the embodiment of all three art forms working together to make the greatest work of art of them all.

I would like to read a un-rushed piece written by you. I can critique the work you just posted but I would slaughter it with so many unkind words and I really don't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/redius
Chiz-it5

Chiz-it5

PostSubject: Re: Would story telling be a art?   Would story telling be a art? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm not sure I can give you a full story because I never have really thought one all the way to the end. But if I get free time I may think of one to the end and post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would story telling be a art?   Would story telling be a art? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would story telling be a art?
Page 1 of 1