Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!

Go down 
+6
pikachu!
randombattler
Greene
Orange
Slys
Coaster
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6515

TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Well I'm back for awhile and hopefully will continue some good battles. This one is against Yatoc, a great friend that I have known for almost every day of my competitive pokemon battling career. I definitely owed him a battle, and neither let the each other down in a great battle. Enjoy the 22nd recorded battle from TheCoaster07.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Yay another battle! This one is against ARDSdude, a good friend of mine, and we decided to do a mix tier battle. Sadly, I only used my only OUs and didn't get to show off the rest of my team. Oh well, at least you saw that epic new lead Crobat right? Gotta thank Greene for that. Thanks man!
Anyways, enjoy the battle!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Another battle here, this time monocolor.
Rules of monocolor means that your team must consist of one specific color, like red, green, blue etc etc. Like my team, everyone had the color green incorporated in them, and Arthuzi had blue in his.
This battle was a fun one. I really do enjoy monocolor battles and hope to get to use a different color next time. Anyways, enjoy the battle!
Final Score: 4-0
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:55 pm

Halloween Special #1

Halloween Special #2

Halloween Special#3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Have a fun, safe time trick or treating, partying, or whatever you do on this great day. Enjoy these battles when you can as well!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Battle against Magexownz on the Midnight Moon League. Fun battle, I was really waiting for the Bug gym leader to show up so I could battle him, but a practice battle never hurts huh? Check out the links on the side, you will be glad that you did!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Short and sweet battle. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm

New battle. This time going back to OU with some a new OU team, featuring the amazing Josh the Snorlax! There's one more member of this team I would like you to meet, but sadly she didn't get a chance to be played this battle. Anyways, comment rate subscr - oh yeah, I'm on the forums. Razz Well, I hope you enjoy the battle!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:20 pm

A battle against Shreyas, from TPT. This was actually the first battle I had with my new OU team, and I had incredible prediction and overpredictions throughout the battle, landing me a 5-0. And yes Nirvana is epic.

~ Coaster
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:44 am

2nd round of the Winter Tournament on TPT. Actually pretty cool rules I enjoy and hopefully I can win. You think I should host a tournament here with rules nearly alike? Anyways, enjoy!

~Coaster
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:05 am

This. Is. It. A battle with... The.Killer.Nacho. I, yours truly, got a chance to battle TheKillerNacho during his Open Challenge Day. I wanted an OU battle, but changed my mind and went for a UU battle, which cost me with one mistake. My Espeon was Choice Spec'd and only because I mixed up Espeon's and Jolteon's base speed stats. If I had Scarf'd Espeon, this battle could have been mine, 1-0. But whatever, you win some you lose some. It was an honor to battle him and I hope I can get a rematch with him soon.

~Coaster
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6054

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:20 am

yay! you uploaded it! and if imust say so myself, awesome battle, too bad you got mixed up with Jolteon and Espeon though. Beating Killernacho would have been awesome!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Third round in the MML Tournament. Second round was bypassed since my opponent and I could not make arrangements to battle one another. Luckily for the noth of us, MC decided to let both of us move on. I thought I would lose this battle after the critical hit on my Zapdos, but surprisingly I manage to pull of the W and move onto the semifinals of the tournament.

~Coaster
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:30 am

Sorry for the lack of videos. Been having to study up for exams. Anyways, this was actually uploaded a week ago, but I had yet to post it here. So yeah, this is a battle against the OU leader of the PokeLadder (as advertised on TheKillerNacho's youtube a couple of times) and sadly, it wasn't too close of a battle. Anyways, comment, rate, and subscribe! Hoping to reach 215 subscribers before the end of the year...

~Coaster
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Semi Finals of the Winter Wonderland Tournament on TPT. Unfortunately, hax sticks its head up the rear of the battle and cost me the possible win. Adell happened to be the winner of the tournament, which doesn't make me feel so bad, and coming in third is pretty good for my first tournament on TPT. Enjoy folks.

~Coaster
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 am

It's been a long while since I updated this thread, but yeah, I have had three battles uploaded since that last one. Anyways, this is a battle against Beast, who was banned from here earlier this month. He came on UuttonPartay asking both ThunderXViii and myself to battle, but we were both a little busy. After a bit of begging, Thunder and I decided to have a little fun and show him who's boss, 4-0ing and 3-0ing him, respectively. So yeah, enjoy my battle with Beast, I'm sure Thunder will have his uploaded soon as well! ;D
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Another battle, this time an Uber battle. Extremely haxxing on my part, but hell, he wouldn't let me switch to try to even it, so I couldn't lol. Anyways, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Yes it's true. If you're a subscriber, you get a free English Pikachu-Colored-Pichu! So act now, and you can get one too! Just come by my chat this weekend and I'll give you one.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Here's a monocolor battle against ThePhazedEffect for TheKillerNacho's monocolor tournament. I used Brown while my opponent went with the most popular color, Green. I thought I would have lost the battle on the account of the hax he had gotten, but I managed to survive through it all and take the win to move onto the next round. I also came up with a quote I might be using from here-on-out:
" A good battler doesn't lose to hax, rather he beats the hax."
Back to top Go down
Mrdragon206

Mrdragon206

UT points : 5180

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Very nice battles, keep up the great work. Especially that last one... kept me on the edge of my seat, I didn't think you'd actually win it at one point.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:24 am

This is my battle for the second round of TKN's Monocolor tournament. I had to go against Green ( Again ) but this time I prepared better and felt that I couldn't be taken down. Will my cockiness take the win for me? Or will I fail epically and feel like a complete douche? Find out!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Another battle against Arhtuzi ( First battle I had against him was my first ever Monocolor battle ), this time utilizing one of my new favorite tiers, Little Cup. This wasn't the best and suspense-building battle, but it was great nevertheless. I really recommend getting into Little Cup, since it's such a great tier, being able to use Pokemon you can never use outside in-game and being extremely fast paced.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Haven't updated in a while.
Anyways, here's the first three parts of my Pokémon Red Playthrough:

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!   TheCoaster07 Uploading Center! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheCoaster07 Uploading Center!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2