Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

UT points : 5472

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 am

anyone from the clan want to have a battle with me just for fun right now?
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5412

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:34 am

I won a battle vs Neojak, if that matters...
Back to top Go down
iceblades11

iceblades11

UT points : 5387

PostSubject: battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 am

hey i am looking for a battle if u do wannna battle pm me pm me
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:44 am

iceblades11 wrote:
hey i am looking for a battle if u do wannna battle pm me pm me
ill battle, my fc's in the clan topic. This will be for fun since i haven't battled for awhile lol
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 am

Nice battles leasto and ice, that was a close on leasto, i thought i was done when it was 5-2 but i guess i some how came back lol we should have our rematch soon
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

UT points : 5625

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am

Does anyone in beginner or normal want to battle me ?
(I can't go higher than normal thats why)
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:58 am

It can be a rank up battle if you want ..
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5560

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Leasto wrote:

Well it does matter nothing actually if you both didn't set up to have a RANK UP battle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Casador, want to battle me ?
Nobody wants to battle me. GRR..
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 pm

CasadorPerfect wrote:
Leasto wrote:

Well it does matter nothing actually if you both didn't set up to have a RANK UP battle.
we should battle sometime casador, i want to see if a pro thinks im any good lol
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:16 pm

DarkAce, want to battle me? Rank up UU/NU battle ?
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Anyone want to RANK UP battle me ?
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm

i would but im in the process of making a new UU/NU team
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Anyone online want to battle me ?
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

UT points : 5404

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 am

im gonna hide Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:40 am

Does someone from the proffesionals Rank want to have a Rank up battle with me ? Smile
I wanna test some of you. and we are playing with OU. bounce
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5412

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:51 am

Um, ya, im going away this weekend and most of the week so I wont be avalable much this week, I'm just saying this because I don't wana get any pms for battles or anything and I'm also saying this to let casador know I'm not gona be here for a reason so don't kick me out pls!
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5469

PostSubject: ^^   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am

hi guys ^^ im looking for a battle. :3 i just started playing and im trying to get better :3

(btw casador, dose beating someone from a lower rank count to the 2 battles needed to have a ranked match? just curious. ^^)

Greetings from Mexico to all.
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:32 am

Neojak wrote:
hi guys ^^ im looking for a battle. :3 i just started playing and im trying to get better :3

(btw casador, dose beating someone from a lower rank count to the 2 battles needed to have a ranked match? just curious. ^^)

Greetings from Mexico to all.

heey there I want to test you out. well I actually want to have a battle for my upcoming video on youtube. Smile

and no it doesn't works like that Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 am

ok :3 ^^
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:49 am

Neojak wrote:

alright see you online. and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:51 am

CasadorPerfect wrote:
Neojak wrote:

thank you jeje ima need it XD.
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

Neojak wrote:
CasadorPerfect wrote:
Neojak wrote:

thank you jeje ima need it XD.

Oeps sorry I think it was me . but anyway lets try again and do the same move's Smile
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:57 am

its failing to respond. i dont see you in the room nither =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next