Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5582

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:57 am

Neojak wrote:
its failing to respond. i dont see you in the room nither =(

lets reenter .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 am

Neojak wrote:
its failing to respond. i dont see you in the room nither =(

you are sooo dead.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5491

PostSubject: wow! XD   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:16 am

that was really fun casador XD what do u think of my team? can i have any tips on it? i would really apprechate it 8D :33
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:25 am

Neojak wrote:
that was really fun casador XD what do u think of my team? can i have any tips on it? i would really apprechate it 8D :33

uhm , first let me tell you one thing... it was very good on your part predicting me with absol. Smile
You really putted me in a think corner XD. unfortunatelly the Parahax screewd you .

but anyway it was fun and about your team I
ll give ya some tips soon when I produce the video. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: 8D   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:32 am

ahh thank you ^^ it means alot to me comeing from you. you and xenon are my models ;D
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Neojak wrote:
ahh thank you ^^ it means alot to me comeing from you. you and xenon are my models ;D

lol , I don't get 1 thing... he might know more words in the language english .. but our voice totally doesn't sound the same but alot of guy's say's * I * sound like him WTF I was before him X_X
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

UT points : 5494

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Any one from the clan want to have a quick 3 vs. 3 OU match(i only have OU's right now) right now?
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 pm

CasadorPerfect wrote:
Neojak wrote:

lol , I don't get 1 thing... he might know more words in the language english .. but our voice totally doesn't sound the same but alot of guy's say's * I * sound like him WTF I was before him X_X

haha yeah i saw you first XD hehe i don't think you guys sound the same at all XD probobly just similar accents. but not same voice. :p
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5434

PostSubject: battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:01 pm

ok everybody, I'm back for an hour and I was wondering if any1 wants to battle. I use a UU team with 1 OU in it so ya, pm me or make another post if u wana battle me
Back to top Go down
koolaid493*

koolaid493*

UT points : 5475

PostSubject: i wanna join   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:13 pm

can i join?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koolaid493
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 pm

koolaid493* wrote:
can i join?

rank? & fc?
Back to top Go down
koolaid493*

koolaid493*

UT points : 5475

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:21 pm

CasadorPerfect wrote:
koolaid493* wrote:
can i join?

rank? & fc?

fc:3824 5183 7660
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/koolaid493
OPOMTMENB

UT points : 5647

PostSubject: Clan Battle.   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Does anybody want to battle me ? (It can be a rank up battle) (Including Casador, if you want to battle)
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:18 pm

il battle, please post again to tell me if u wana cuz i ya, i dont wana wait in wifi room if its a no
Back to top Go down
Lazarus33

UT points : 5411

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi Ive been subbed to you for a while, I dont know if you still have room or not for i guess a beginner. Surprised I have only done a few battles vs one of my RL friends Mad.

FC: 1247 6307 1442
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Leasto what is your FC ? & btw.. our battle is UU/NU.
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: the battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:33 pm

um, my fc is pastd on the first page of the clan forums, actually everyone's is and I will battle uu but I use an ou and ya, I'm not taking him out, you will have to deal with it and hes not garcomp, ttar or anything like that
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Okay, one OU is fine. Meet me in the wifi room.
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: the battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:36 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:39 pm

can you pls hurry up...
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:56 pm

GG Leasto. Your Tentacruel was epic !
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 pm

gg to you too, now I really should hury up on getting my ursaring... I would really neasd him in the future if I plan on wining! I think my bad predict on a sucker punch with your absol cost me the game, he really screwed me up...
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 pm

Yeah, I was trying to predict right with absol the whole time. When I saw you switching Ambipom/Tentacruel, I decided to just keep going with the psycho cuts. I also had thunder, soo..
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:00 pm

and btw.. Im actually making an Ursaring too! Like right this second. It's so epic. Close combat, FirePunch, EQ, Sword dance. (Toxicorb and quickfeet) He's one of the best pokes to have.
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:06 pm

wow u guys i was thinking of making one too!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next