Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PokeBreakDance

UT points : 5421

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: You can kee first place   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 pm

You can keep first place i don't mind i just wanted to battle you
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5582

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

PokeBreakDance wrote:
Buen Juego jugaste muy bien

lo mismo digo . Y me caen mal los chansey's de verdad...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 pm

PokeBreakDance wrote:
You can keep first place i don't mind i just wanted to battle you

lol we weren't ranking Smile you never said about rank up battle so even if you asked for it I would've given you the first place Cool
Back to top Go down
PokeBreakDance

UT points : 5421

PostSubject: Ponlo en youtube porfa (H)   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Puedes ponerlo en youytube? (H)
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm

PokeBreakDance wrote:
Puedes ponerlo en youytube? (H)

No lo grabe...
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

UT points : 5494

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

O_o
Back to top Go down
Lazarus33

UT points : 5411

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

anyone up for a uu/nu Mad lol i want to try out some of these guys i made
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

UT points : 5426

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 am

just 2 tell u so i dont forget i wont be home from august 1. to august 11.
cya madplaya
Back to top Go down
Nubz

UT points : 5400

PostSubject: Can I join your clan   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 am

Hey casdorperfect can i join your clan i dont care about my rank to start with my fc is 4812 4079 9828
Back to top Go down
ojcavs45

ojcavs45

UT points : 5401

PostSubject: HEY   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 am

hey casador i batteld you yesterday to be accepted in your clan and i was working if i can be in now
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 am

Nubz wrote:
Hey casdorperfect can i join your clan i dont care about my rank to start with my fc is 4812 4079 9828

sorry the clan is already full.
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 am

ojcavs45 wrote:
hey casador i batteld you yesterday to be accepted in your clan and i was working if i can be in now

FC?
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

UT points : 5426

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:17 am

hey casador can we battle i wanna know if im good enough
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 am

NEW OFFICIAL CHATBOX OF THE CLAN LEGENDARY : http://xat.com/PwndageLegends
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

UT points : 5647

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 am

Hey Casador + Our wonderful Clan.
Casador, I was just wondering, whenever you aren't busy, can we have a match were you test me. It will obviously be UU/NU, thats my style. Anyways, answer back. Thanks.

P.S, If anybody else wants to have a UU/NU rank up battle, just post here, or send me a PM.

-OPOM.
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 am

OPOMTMENB wrote:
Hey Casador + Our wonderful Clan.
Casador, I was just wondering, whenever you aren't busy, can we have a match were you test me. It will obviously be UU/NU, thats my style. Anyways, answer back. Thanks.

P.S, If anybody else wants to have a UU/NU rank up battle, just post here, or send me a PM.

-OPOM.

go to the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Test/RANK Battle.   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:46 am

Hey Casador,
You still need to test me. =]
When you see this, just leave a post or PM, thanks.
Looking forward to battling you.

-OPOM
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:51 am

How do I go to the chatbox LOL.
Sorry, Im still new to uuttitan.
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm

OPOMTMENB wrote:
How do I go to the chatbox LOL.
Sorry, Im still new to uuttitan.

you've got a link didn't you?
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Does any Clan memeber want to battle me, UU, Rank battle ?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus33

PostSubject: Need a test battle casador   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey casador, i still need a test battle im here the rest of the day. just pm me please. Anyone else want to get a battle in in the meantime?
Back to top Go down
OPOMTMENB

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Lazarus, want to battle me ?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus33

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 pm

sure, im in the chatroom thingie if that makes things any easier

fc is 1247 6307 1442
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5491

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 pm

casador do u have to test me again?
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5434

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:52 pm

i would like to be tested casador, just let me a couple days to get my ursaring first Razz, I would also like to rank up battle you kamakaze, pm me if you do!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next