Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y

Go down 
+26
eq2t3
SuperKuniva
Lazarus33
koolaid493*
Starfox434
SwampKing129
iceblades11
DarkAce45
PokeBreakDance
13darkskull13
madplaya123
PoKeFReaKChiiK
mike182a.c.
TheGreatAnime
KaziriFTW
Neojak
mr.george818
Leasto
OPOMTMENB
StevoDuhHero
rainxspear
BlackandWhiteDragon
ItsJamesSon
KaMaKaZi1011
monkymaid
CasadorPerfect
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

UT points : 5560

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 am

Alright guy's I've gathered all the FC so Far. We just need a but more joiners And I'll be explaining everything abou the clan and the activitis Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Casadorperfect
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

UT points : 5472

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 am

hey casador, im supposed to be battling monkeymaid today and if i win am i one o fthe legends? and if i lose am i even in the clan or no?
Back to top Go down
iceblades11

iceblades11

UT points : 5387

PostSubject: legendary   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 am

i i wlll be legendary becausee it is the only thing left.FC 4082 1445 0798
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 am

DarkAce45 wrote:
hey casador, im supposed to be battling monkeymaid today and if i win am i one o fthe legends? and if i lose am i even in the clan or no?

Well 1 thing works as follow. If you beat one dude with a higher rank as you , you will get HIS position.

So if you beat monkeymaid you will be proffesional. If you lose you will go down by 1 rank. And A random person will get your position. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 am

CasadorPerfect wrote:
DarkAce45 wrote:

Well 1 thing works as follow. If you beat one dude with a higher rank as you , you will get HIS position.

So if you beat monkeymaid you will be proffesional. If you lose you will go down by 1 rank. And A random person will get your position. Smile
yeah i read the rules, but am i in the clan? and if i am what area am i in?(If im a legend then im not sure how long ill be there lol)
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 am

DarkAce45 wrote:
CasadorPerfect wrote:
DarkAce45 wrote:

yeah i read the rules, but am i in the clan? and if i am what area am i in?(If im a legend then im not sure how long ill be there lol)

Read Read I think you are in normal.
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

UT points : 5404

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 am

almost evry spot is taken wow geek
Back to top Go down
DarkAce45

DarkAce45

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 am

CasadorPerfect wrote:
DarkAce45 wrote:
CasadorPerfect wrote:
DarkAce45 wrote:

Read Read I think you are in normal.
OH crap, sorry lol
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:29 pm

madplaya123 wrote:
almost evry spot is taken wow geek

Yes we are almost there ^_^.

When all spots are taken the real fun will begin Laughing
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm

almost full guy's come join Very Happy

Last edited by CasadorPerfect on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwampKing129

SwampKing129

UT points : 5384

PostSubject: join   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 pm

I`ll join
Name:Alec
FC:2536-0871-8190 lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/campos129
Starfox434

Starfox434

UT points : 5394

PostSubject: !!!   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Okay Cassadot its Fox ill join!
Back to top Go down
Starfox434

Starfox434

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Cassador* Laughing
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Starfox434 wrote:
Cassador* Laughing

Is the lastest number in your banner a 9??? I need to know to writte down your FC correctly in the Clan Text.
Back to top Go down
Starfox434

Starfox434

PostSubject: yo   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:13 pm

yes its a 9
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Starfox434 wrote:
yes its a 9

Thanks. the Clan is Completed and 100% filled up. affraid

the fun may begin NOW !!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Starfox434

Starfox434

PostSubject: lol   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 pm

*hides lol!
Back to top Go down
CasadorPerfect

CasadorPerfect

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:12 pm

EVERYBODY IN THIS CLAN HAS GOTTEN A PM . PLEASE READ IT FROM BEGIN TO END, IT'S IMPORTANT.

PS: I'm going to bed now. it's 0:11 PM. what we should call 12:11 in the night somewhere in the world Smile
Have a lot of fun guy's.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAnime

TheGreatAnime

UT points : 5500

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 pm

CasadorPerfect wrote:
EVERYBODY IN THIS CLAN HAS GOTTEN A PM . PLEASE READ IT FROM BEGIN TO END, IT'S IMPORTANT.

PS: I'm going to bed now. it's 0:11 PM. what we should call 12:11 in the night somewhere in the world Smile
Have a lot of fun guy's.

I'll be on her often when I am bored and feel like playing Pokemon which is like almost every second!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreatAnime
Leasto

Leasto

UT points : 5412

PostSubject: battling   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Hey thegreatanime, would you like to battle, im bored and I think you are too so ya, PM me if you do, il check every minute or two for a new pm so even if you read this message a little late, it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Does anyone want to have a battle or a rank up battle? I'm bored and would REALLY appreciate a battle. PM me or make another post if you do. Thanks and bye everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Neojak

Neojak

UT points : 5469

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:25 pm

ill do it leastro :3
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 am

hi again its awsome that the clan is completed
cya
Back to top Go down
Leasto

Leasto

PostSubject: battle   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 am

madplaya, u wana battle?
Back to top Go down
madplaya123

madplaya123

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:15 am

sure im probably gonna lose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y   The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legendary Clan *DISBANDED !!! SORRY THIS CLAN DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE Y_Y
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next