Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!

Go down 
+8
catsoiler96
FireStarter
TECHdrakeD
FightingIrishman1
revolutionX1600
Pwnage-sama
dead-hobo
blazaking
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blazaking

blazaking

UT points : 5472

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:04 am

now i am a leader of the Blazers United clan on the marriland forums (http://www.marriland.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=325702) so I will just copy and paste it here:

WELCOME...

...to the Blazers United clan. Not much of an intro but "Blazaking here" is hopeless at introductions as you can see so I'm just gonna move on with the other stuff. (I will fix this up later XD) Credits for the Banner(s) go to Acer from Team Uber and wone2. they have done done an amazing job

RULES

1: No spamming.

Sure, this clan may be laid back and carefree, but we do have standards when it comes to posts. Posts like "sup", "hi", or "lol" are pointless and don't keep any conversations flowing, nor start a semi-decent topic of any kind. Make your posts meaty or at least thoughtful so we don't look bad, ok.

Also, when it comes to replies in general, put some thought into what you are trying to say so we can build off of your sentence. Posting a reply such as "I leik to cut off" or "I like vanilla coke more" will only leave you feeling ignored or flamed in some cases. Not only that, but they tend to put a stopper on any decent conversation or they just get in the way. If a little bit of thought is added to a post like that, then people can continue on from it rather than ignore/flame it and you won't be feeling left out.

2: When a clan tournament is organised and you would like to enter, just post "IN". This is the only one word post you are allowed to make in here.

3: In tournaments, you are allowed to use Garchomp, Deoxys S and Skymin, but please ask your opponent beforehand because there are a few people who don't approve of those 3 pokes being used in standard battles.

4: These clauses/rules apply to all tourney battles.

*Sleep clause
*Evasion clause
*OHKO clause
*Species clause (excluding roulette matches)
*No luck items
*No pokes with Illegal movesets/EV spreads. The maximum EV spread allowed on a poke is 510. If you have a poke that exceeds that limit and you are using it in a tourney, you will be banned from all tournaments being held.

5: If your tourney opponent asks to see your pokemon, you must do as they ask. If you are using legal hacks or legit pokes, then why be afraid?

6: Do not invent your own stupid battling rules, EG: No blissey, no breloom ETC. If you can't beat a certain OU poke, then that's just tough luck. Also, no stupid clauses like the Bliss/Skarm/Cress clause or the paraflinch clause.

7: Have fun

8: NO FLAMING

Since some of you don't know what the definition of self explanatory is, I took the liberty of writing this rule out manually. Do not flame anybosy in this thread. If you ahve a problem with them, take it to PM rather than the pages here.

JOINING

Post here if you would like to join or send a PM to Blazaking or a leader. Our only requirement is this. BE ACTIVE!! You don't have to have pokemon games or whatnot to be a member. You can come here if all you want to do is chat, that's perfectly fine.

Prizes

Prizes are yet to be decided. If anyone has any ideas, please say so and I will list them here.

So you want a role in the clan?

PM Arceus Blazaking or any of the leaders if you would like a certain position in the clan (Userbar maker, pokesavver, artist ETC) Don't ask to be a leader or a co-leader, blazaking and the leaders will decide who gets to be leader or co leader. If you really want to lead the clan, the best thing to do is be active in the clans thread and follow the listed rules.

Last edited by blazaking on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:08 am

Clan leaders
~ Blazaking
~
~

Co-Leaders
~
~
~

Clan artist's

~
~
~

Clan planners
~Blazaking
~
~
~

Clan poke-savers

~dead-hobo
~
~

Clan members
~dead-hobo
~Pwnage-sama
~revolutionX1600
~FightingIrishman1
~TECHdrakeD
~FireStarter
~HasbeenKOed
~Brewdz

Last edited by blazaking on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:12 am

USERBARS

to use them remove the star after image
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Gengaruserbarzw5
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Gengaruserbarzw5

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Golemuserbarzg4
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Golemuserbarzg4

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Hitmontopuserbarkt6
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Hitmontopuserbarkt6

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Skarmoryuserbarcr2
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Skarmoryuserbarcr2

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Toxicroakuserbarrw2
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Toxicroakuserbarrw2

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Tropiususerbarek9
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Tropiususerbarek9

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Tyranitaruserbarfg5
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Tyranitaruserbarfg5

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Cacturneuserbarzv8
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Cacturneuserbarzv8

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Crawdauntuserbargb4
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Crawdauntuserbargb4

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Deoxysuserbarcs7
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Deoxysuserbarcs7

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Kingdrauserbarib1
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Kingdrauserbarib1

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Magikarpuserbarey8
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Magikarpuserbarey8

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Ryphirioruserbaryc0
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Ryphirioruserbaryc0

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Typhlosionuserbargz5
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Typhlosionuserbargz5

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Xatuuserbarvy0
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Xatuuserbarvy0

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Areodactyluserbargz9
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Areodactyluserbargz9

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Empoleonuserbarps1
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Empoleonuserbarps1

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Flygonuserbarjs1
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Flygonuserbarjs1

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Garchompuserbarpi3
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Garchompuserbarpi3

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Sableyeuserbarib2
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Sableyeuserbarib2

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Steelixuserbarqh9
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Steelixuserbarqh9

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Togekissuserbarib4
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Togekissuserbarib4

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Zapdosuserbarxo1
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Zapdosuserbarxo1

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Drapionuserbarlq0
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Drapionuserbarlq0

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Galladeuserbarxj9
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Galladeuserbarxj9

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Gliscoruserbargs0
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Gliscoruserbargs0

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Rampardosuserbarzu9
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Rampardosuserbarzu9

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Rotomuserbarsi1
blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Rotomuserbarsi1

Last edited by blazaking on Tue May 05, 2009 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:16 am

Tournament

BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!

Contestants:
~Blazaking
~firestarter
~connorthebronzong
~HasbeenKOed
~techdrakeD
~Brewdz
~
~

PRIZES!!!!!

1st place: 30 EV TRAINED POKEMON!!!!!!
2nd place: 5 ev trained pokemon!!!!!!
3rd/4th place: 1 EV trained pokemon!!!!

Last edited by blazaking on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dead-hobo

UT points : 5514

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:19 pm

errm where it says clan pokesavers or what ever you mean pokesav? cause i could definately help you out there......i suck at making them look legit though lol but i would join i guess.......ive only done one wifi battle though and it was with a poke-saved mudkip against a freind....lol so uhh..l....im not really sure if i actually have any skill at all but yea id join.....
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm

dead-hobo wrote:
errm where it says clan pokesavers or what ever you mean pokesav? cause i could definately help you out there......i suck at making them look legit though lol but i would join i guess.......ive only done one wifi battle though and it was with a poke-saved mudkip against a freind....lol so uhh..l....im not really sure if i actually have any skill at all but yea id join.....

okay cool sure. I will add you to the list.
Back to top Go down
dead-hobo

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:35 pm

blazaking wrote:
dead-hobo wrote:

okay cool sure. I will add you to the list.
wait....was i right about the poke-savers thing? cause uhh.....io have pokesav and an ards lol
Back to top Go down
Pwnage-sama

Pwnage-sama

UT points : 6409

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:42 pm

I'll join... Just because I wanna use that pic with a Flygon. xP
Back to top Go down
dead-hobo

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:00 pm

OH! you should get one with alakazam....if you could......cause hes awesome...
Back to top Go down
revolutionX1600

revolutionX1600

UT points : 5736

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:34 pm

cool i'll join in
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revolutionX1600
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm

@ PWNage: Yah sure totally!!!! ^_^

@ Revoultion: okay!

@ hobo: I will try.
Back to top Go down
Pwnage-sama

Pwnage-sama

UT points : 6409

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Yay, thanx! ^.^
Back to top Go down
revolutionX1600

revolutionX1600

UT points : 5736

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/revolutionX1600
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:58 pm

so first we have to recruit more people into this clan. so tell your friends!!! :3
Back to top Go down
FightingIrishman1

FightingIrishman1

UT points : 5610

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:29 am

Would it be ok if i joined?
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm

FightingIrishman1 wrote:
Would it be ok if i joined?

It would be awesome. Do you have any friends on the forums that would like to join?

Once we get 8 members i am going to start to have tourny's.
Back to top Go down
TECHdrakeD

TECHdrakeD

UT points : 5458

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:00 am

hi can i join i really want be in a ive never been in one before so can i plz join i battle competivitly and im active on this forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TECHdrakeD
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:52 am

TECHdrakeD wrote:
hi can i join i really want be in a ive never been in one before so can i plz join i battle competivitly and im active on this forum

yah sure ^_^
Ok everyone now start challenging each other. Everytime you win a match you will get 2 points. everytime you draw you get 1 everytime you lose well 0. first one to 10 will get 5 free EV trained pokemon from me ^_^
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

UT points : 5619

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxDarksharkxX
catsoiler96

UT points : 5390

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 pm

may i join?
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:49 pm

FireStarter wrote:
Can I join?

sure you can ^_^

@ catsoiler: u can join 2!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
blazaking

blazaking

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm

OMG WE HAVE 8 PEOPLE NOW (INCLUDING ME) SO NOW WE WILL BE HAVING A TOURNAMENT!!!!!! THE PRIZE WILL BE...... 30 EV TRAINED POKEMON!!!!!!!! SO JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST POST 'IN' in the topic and i will add you to the tournament!!!!
Back to top Go down
ConnorTheBronzong

ConnorTheBronzong

UT points : 5383

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 pm

um can i join? (the clan not the tourney)
Back to top Go down
Xypher

Xypher

UT points : 5399

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 pm

can i join?
Back to top Go down
http://solarsun.proboards.com/index.cgi
FireStarter

FireStarter

UT points : 5619

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:05 pm

IN But I hope it starts soon as I'm going away next week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxDarksharkxX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!   blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon! Empty

Back to top Go down

blazers united clan *NOW HOSTING BLAZING STARS TOURNAMENT* winner receives 30 EV trained pokemon!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next