Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?

Go down 
+11
cmndrkool321
Mario
fuddmeyer
Coaster
Old Gir
marinaneon2
Valon
cater
Laka
Darkravenn12
watisyur12354
15 posters

how often do you see a hacker?
none
hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_lcap4%hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
once every hundred (i think)
hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_lcap65%hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_rcap
 65% [ 15 ]
never
hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_lcap13%hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
theres hackers on mario kart wii now?!?!
hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_lcap17%hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
watisyur12354

watisyur12354

UT points : 5487

hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Empty
PostSubject: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm

isnt it kinda weird how a hacker uses all these codes to win but somehow they dont com in first how is that possible

Last edited by watisyur12354 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6541

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Once I was playing with a hacker who was always invinsible, big, and had infinite bombs
But, when they got higher than third or something like that, their bike went backwards
I think that if you do that hack, you can't win
Back to top Go down
Laka

UT points : 5421

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Hackers seem to be more common lately. Ughhh they're so annoying. >_<"
Back to top Go down
cater

cater

UT points : 5994

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 pm

I rarely ever see a hacker, but they often stops at the end of the race, they just doing this for fun, not for winning.
Back to top Go down
Valon

Valon

UT points : 5436

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:40 am

I see at least 1 hacker everyday. Mad
Back to top Go down
marinaneon2

marinaneon2

UT points : 1632683

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:29 am

Sadly hacking has become more common in Mario Kart Wii. I also see hackers quite often. Mad However, most of them just hack for fun and not to win, and I find that humorous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/marinaneon2
Old Gir

Old Gir

UT points : 6139

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Correct me if Im wrong, but hasnt Nintendo started banning hackers again? I think they now ban ALL of ther Wifi Accounts
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6537

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Gir wrote:
Correct me if Im wrong, but hasnt Nintendo started banning hackers again? I think they now ban ALL of ther Wifi Accounts
I've heard they have, but I haven't witness it yet. The other day i was in a room with this guy named DanielQ who seem to spam blue shells whenever he wasn't in first. I got hit with a Blue Shell every time I got back in first, and don't say it's random or luck, because there was 24 (yes I counted them) blue shells in one race that hit both me and my sister. Anyways, I go back on today and see DanielQ has come back and still spamming blue shells. I just quit after the first race; no point in wasting my VR with hackers.
Back to top Go down
Old Gir

Old Gir

UT points : 6139

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Coaster wrote:
Gir wrote:
I've heard they have, but I haven't witness it yet. The other day i was in a room with this guy named DanielQ who seem to spam blue shells whenever he wasn't in first. I got hit with a Blue Shell every time I got back in first, and don't say it's random or luck, because there was 24 (yes I counted them) blue shells in one race that hit both me and my sister. Anyways, I go back on today and see DanielQ has come back and still spamming blue shells. I just quit after the first race; no point in wasting my VR with hackers.
Well, it takes Nintendo some time to ban them, since they have to track each of them. Dont worry, Nintendo is taking cards on these, its too sad hackers will always find a way to go around them....well, at least some of them brick their wiis on the attempt
Back to top Go down
fuddmeyer

UT points : 5522

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Gir wrote:
Coaster wrote:
Gir wrote:
Well, it takes Nintendo some time to ban them, since they have to track each of them. Dont worry, Nintendo is taking cards on these, its too sad hackers will always find a way to go around them....well, at least some of them brick their wiis on the attempt

It's good to know that Nintendo is doing something about those retards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fuddmeyer
Mario

Mario

UT points : 5391

PostSubject: Yeah,I've Seen them.   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 pm

I see them at least,four times a week,
Usally it's fun when you try to become first,eventually they'll come after you with Starman,and crash into you,and reverse into you too, silent
Back to top Go down
cmndrkool321

cmndrkool321

UT points : 5423

PostSubject: stupid mario kart wii hackers!   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 am

i hate people who hack, for fun or for winning. I even emailed nintendo about it and to see what they do anything about it. I even told i even told nintendo about the most famous Mario Kart Wii hacker, MrBean35000vr (world record holder for Wario's Gold Mine, though he did no hacks that time) on Nintendo after he called me a noob! Nintendo said thank you and they said they will take care of him!
Back to top Go down
Sweetness

Sweetness

UT points : 5310

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:06 pm

There was this time that I did race a hacker before who uses a high-speed cheat and just outpaces everybody. Apparently, it's just an invisible Thundercloud where you have the Thundercloud but you never get jolted. The best part about this was that the hacker had collided with me and all of a sudden, I receive the same speed boost for the rest of the race and won. It's humorous at first, but then when they spam Bob-ombs and blue shells, it gets tiring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Psyneko

UT points : 5622

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 am

I see alot of FTL hackers Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
Linkokemon

Linkokemon

UT points : 5358

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:20 am

I have never raced one but would like to race on for fun
Back to top Go down
gLugia

gLugia

UT points : 5592

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:11 pm

I've actually met a battle doing the battle modes on wi-fi, during the Balloon Battle. He'd use a lightning bolt to shrink my team before the match even started, and started his team off with 85 points. He'd also constantly spam the Super Mushroom and the Star Power. The funny thing is that our team still won, because by popping all of his balloons, his team lost the 85 points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?   hackers on wi-fi that ?loose? Empty

Back to top Go down

hackers on wi-fi that ?loose?
Page 1 of 1