Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CodedFantasy

CodedFantasy

UT points : 5731

Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!) Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!)   Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Hello, This is CodedFantasy and I'm here to start a new clan. This clan is a clan that supports Wi-Fi Battles on the Nintendo DS and Pokemon Battle Revolution! They're many rules and restrictions into this clan, to prevent hackers and inexperienced members to Pokemon. So, listed below will be the Rules, Members, and Blacklisted Members (who violates the regulations of the guild.) of the clan. This is a proper guild and I will be recruiting guild members, only by Wi-Fi Matches on Pokemon Battle Revolution or Nintendo DSi.

Rules and Regulations:[/color]

1) No Hacked Pokemon. If you use PokeSAV on your Pokemon, I must have a screenshot of your PokeSAV Team or Look in Trade.
2) No Harassment. That'll just make our guild look like a bunch of drama douches.
3) Wi-Fi Matches must be required to be allowed into this guild. (Check Below for Battle Rules.)
4) Members will be allowed to use one OU or Uber in matches through the Clan. (Unless both members agrees to other rules.)
5) No trying to start BS with other Clans or Alliances. (I will be blacklisting you, if that happens..)

(More Rules will be coming soon!)

Recruitment Battle Rules!

1) One Uber or OU will be allowed in the match.
2) The Pokemon must NOT be hacked, trade after the match will determine that.
3) You have the option to choose Pokemon Battle Revolution or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
--3a) If you pick Pokemon Battle Revolution, I must see your Pokemon on Wi-Fi Platinum/Pearl/Diamond
--3b) If you pick Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, they must be a trade immediately after the match.
4) The match must be a 6-Pokemon Double Battle. No Skill Swaping or Trick Methods!
5) If you do not trade after the battle, unless approved, then the match will be non-existant.

Ways to get into the Guild:
1) If you lose, the opponent's party must be with 2 or less Pokemon remaining on the team.
2) If you win the match and your party has been approved.

Members of the Clan.
Clan Leader

CodedFantasy (FC on Youtube)

Junior Leaders

(None)

Recruiters

(None)

Regular Members

(None)

Websites that Rain Alliance uses!

Xat: (Coming Soon)

Forums: (Coming Soon, when we have enough members.)

Notice: Members will have their banners custom-made by CodedFantasy. The banners will usually take about a day or two to be processed, and an register forum for Signature will be sent to them by Private Message over Uuttitan Forums.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CodedFantasy
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6054

Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!)   Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm

i will join, i'll get my f/c later, and cant you just exchange friend passes instead of trading?
Back to top Go down

Aqua Rain Clan! (Open, PBR and DS/DSi Clan!)
Page 1 of 1