Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little easier way to EV train.

Go down 
+4
CaseyR
beast
Old Gir
Deadluiga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadluiga

UT points : 5980

A little easier way to EV train. Empty
PostSubject: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Im sure all of you love to EV train for strong pokemon. But, doesent take a long time? I thought that. I had my ar, but rare candies suck for stats. So I got the wild pokemon mod code and the quick exp code that comes with the AR. Here is what to do:

1: Get the pokemon you want to ev train a level 1 hatched, or use some rare candies to get to level 5, or leave it in the day car eto level 5.

2: Go use the mod code for the pokemon you want. I use the oens that give 3 EV points. Use the mod code and battle it. Say you want to kill 20 Metagross for DEF. Kill 20 metegrosses and then use the quick level up code. You will go up like 5 levels along with ones you got when you were battling with out the quick level up.

3: Keep doing step 2, you can get a ev traind pokemon in at least only 2 hours, I do mine when I im on PBR in between searching for a battle and when they attack. Serebi has a list of pokemon that give EV's I always pick the one that gives 3 of the on stat point.

Hope this guide can help EV train a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Old Gir

Old Gir

UT points : 6117

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Um, if you have access to AR, why not simply using pokesa to EV train?
Back to top Go down
beast

beast

UT points : 7186

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Gir wrote:
Not everyone has the program or there parents might not want them to install it.
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

UT points : 5980

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Gir wrote:
Ik, you can do that to. But some people dont understand how to use pokesav for a full leget pokemon. Itook me a solid week to under stand to make it fully leget
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5945

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Im sure all of you love to EV train for strong pokemon. But, doesent take a long time? I thought that. I had my ar, but rare candies suck for stats. So I got the wild pokemon mod code and the quick exp code that comes with the AR. Here is what to do:

1: Get the pokemon you want to ev train a level 1 hatched, or use some rare candies to get to level 5, or leave it in the day car eto level 5.

2: Go use the mod code for the pokemon you want. I use the oens that give 3 EV points. Use the mod code and battle it. Say you want to kill 20 Metagross for DEF. Kill 20 metegrosses and then use the quick level up code. You will go up like 5 levels along with ones you got when you were battling with out the quick level up.

3: Keep doing step 2, you can get a ev traind pokemon in at least only 2 hours, I do mine when I im on PBR in between searching for a battle and when they attack. Serebi has a list of pokemon that give EV's I always pick the one that gives 3 of the on stat point.

Hope this guide can help EV train a little faster.
You could also use your AR Infinite Cash code and go to the Veilstone Department store and buy a crapload of vitamins. After every purchase, just refresh the code to get infinite cash again. I do this all the time! It's really fast and easy! Then you just use the vitamins on the Pokemon and it's stats that you want. And viola! You have already done HALF of the EV training you will need to do in only a few minutes! Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

UT points : 5275

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 pm

You could also use your AR Infinite Cash code and go to the Veilstone Department store and buy a crapload of vitamins. After every purchase, just refresh the code to get infinite cash again. I do this all the time! It's really fast and easy! Then you just use the vitamins on the Pokemon and it's stats that you want. And viola! You have already done HALF of the EV training you will need to do in only a few minutes! Hope this helps![/quote]
Yeah, I always buy the vitamins too, though I don't have an AR so I'll just have to battle for my money=).
Back to top Go down
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5442

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Moved to cheats as it uses Action Replay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Jared wrote:

Well, since this topic still has potential I'd like to point something out...

The Power Items...

You can get each Power item (Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet) for 16 BP at the battle factory. HP, Attack, Def, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed, respectively

Each Power item gives you 4 extra EVs for that one stat (every time you gain EVs for that stat) when the pokemon being EV trained is holding that item.

For Example, I give my newly hatched Absol a nice little Power Anklet to aid in Speed Training. I battle a wild magikarp, who, as most of us know, gives 1 Speed EV, and easily defeat it. Since I am holding the power anklet, I gain 1 EV (from the magikarp) + 4 EVs (from the Power Anklet) for a grand total of 5 EVs, making for speedy EV training.

While holding any of the power items, your speed is cut in half during battle, like if you are holding a macho brace or a lagging tail, so keep that in mind.

You cannot mix the pokemon's EVs you battle with your Power Items EVs. This means, if I battle a magikarp while holding the Power Bracer (which gives +4 EVs to attack), I gain 1 Speed ONLY!!! I do not get 1 Speed EV and 4 Attack EVs.

Battle pokemon like haunter (in the old chateau) that give 2 EVs for a stat while holding the corresponding power item (in this case power lens) to get a grand total of 6 EVs per defeated haunter. For a pokemon that gives 3 EVs to a stat, such as metagross who gives 3 to attack, you gain 7 EVs when holding the corresponding power item.

Pair this with the rare disease pokerus to get double the grand total of EVs. So for the 1st example I gave with the magikarp, you would gain 10 Speed EVs per magikarp defeated while holding the power anklet and having pokerus. Pokerus gets cured every day at 12:00 PM and 12:00 AM, so make sure you put the pokemon in the PC for this time so it has never ending pokerus. You can put a pokemon with pokerus in the front of your party and then walk around for a few minutes to spread it to the other pokemon in your party.

Hope this mini guide helped you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5840

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Jared wrote:

Well, since this topic still has potential I'd like to point something out...

The Power Items...

You can get each Power item (Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet) for 16 BP at the battle factory. HP, Attack, Def, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed, respectively

Each Power item gives you 4 extra EVs for that one stat (every time you gain EVs for that stat) when the pokemon being EV trained is holding that item.

For Example, I give my newly hatched Absol a nice little Power Anklet to aid in Speed Training. I battle a wild magikarp, who, as most of us know, gives 1 Speed EV, and easily defeat it. Since I am holding the power anklet, I gain 1 EV (from the magikarp) + 4 EVs (from the Power Anklet) for a grand total of 5 EVs, making for speedy EV training.

While holding any of the power items, your speed is cut in half during battle, like if you are holding a macho brace or a lagging tail, so keep that in mind.

You cannot mix the pokemon's EVs you battle with your Power Items EVs. This means, if I battle a magikarp while holding the Power Bracer (which gives +4 EVs to attack), I gain 1 Speed ONLY!!! I do not get 1 Speed EV and 4 Attack EVs.

Battle pokemon like haunter (in the old chateau) that give 2 EVs for a stat while holding the corresponding power item (in this case power lens) to get a grand total of 6 EVs per defeated haunter. For a pokemon that gives 3 EVs to a stat, such as metagross who gives 3 to attack, you gain 7 EVs when holding the corresponding power item.

Pair this with the rare disease pokerus to get double the grand total of EVs. So for the 1st example I gave with the magikarp, you would gain 10 Speed EVs per magikarp defeated while holding the power anklet and having pokerus. Pokerus gets cured every day at 12:00 PM and 12:00 AM, so make sure you put the pokemon in the PC for this time so it has never ending pokerus. You can put a pokemon with pokerus in the front of your party and then walk around for a few minutes to spread it to the other pokemon in your party.

Hope this mini guide helped you guys Very Happy
That's exactly how I used to do it before I got Pokesav. I used a Pokerus code on AR in addition. I recommend that way^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 pm

lol once I did a random wifi trade and got a Yanma in exchange for one of my pokemon that I didn't care about. It turns out that yanma had pokerus so it was good for spreading it around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little easier way to EV train.   A little easier way to EV train. Empty

Back to top Go down

A little easier way to EV train.
Page 1 of 1