Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6843

If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about... Empty
PostSubject: If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about...   If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 am

Has any of you got the Excalibur 2? The sword you get after you get to a certain point in disc four in under twelve hours? The sword I deemed "impossible to get"? The reward that isn't worth the effort of trying to to beat the game under Lv.40 to save time? I know that I'll never get it because by the time it's twelve hours, I'm in the middle of disc 2(I only speed run pokemon games). It's just when it comes to FF, I tend to overly level up(being Lv. 50 in a Lv. 30 area), which wastes a lot of time, but worth it in the long run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Axel

Axel

UT points : 5507

If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about...   If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Haha I over train too!
I dont bother with those weapons for Final fantasay because you end up going through the game without enjoying any of it. Its just like the wyrmhero blade in 12, by the time you get it you are most likely at lvl 99 and have done everything.
Personally I dont like IX, XI, and XII. Sorry Razz
Back to top Go down

If you played FFIX, you'll know what I'm talking about...
Page 1 of 1