Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuilavaEmperor

QuilavaEmperor

UT points : 5356

QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp. Empty
PostSubject: QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp.   QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm

WARNING! My stories are quite long, though they're worth it.

Prelouge:

I breathe in deeply with the smell of dew at dawn. The emerald green grass is sprinkled with translucent droplets scattered on top of the blades of grass. I feel the gentle, yet cool breeze rush through my wavy white hair. The bright white sun climbs out of the green fields under a purple sky. The aroma of the vivid flowers intoxicates me with a relaxing odour. The blades of grass move like the waves of an ocean and whistle as the wind blows across the field. I touch the craggy boulder I am sitting on with my robotic hand. The metal scrapes across the rock creating a screechy noise. I move my arm down to feel the dew on the grass, as the liquid wets my hand. I stand up six feet tall, as I walk over to the pond, and crouch to see the koi fish. Their red bodies moving quickly under the lily pads creating ripples in the water and then clearing out to see a reflection of my face. White wavy hair, with ice white eyes, and black pupils staring back at me, as if they were frightened of something. The reflection shows a slightly tanned adult with his biceps sticking out of his grey shirt. The image is confusing frightened though the figure of a heroic man.

The date is August 1 2458, and the Nexus City Park is the only place to find actual wildlife and vegetation that was never touched by humans. A four-acre forest and a small field of grass and that is all of the nature in the largest city in the world. Nexus City. Nexus City is the capital of the world, all giant businesses, companies, and industries are all located here. The world has found a solution to reducing and eliminating pollution in Nexus City so this park will be unaffected, and believe me that took a large paycheck out of them. Even though the industries and most wealthy families live here, there is still poverty no matter where you go. Nexus Corp. the largest corporation in the world in Nexus City. I hate their guts; I cannot even describe how terrible they are. Endangering the lives of thousands just for their benefits, that kind of selfishness should not be tolerated. Still being forgiven by that idiotic mayor. Due to the loathsome group of Magna, is my enemy, my nemesis, my fear, my anger, and yet they almost controlled the whole world. Yet, the world still finds me anonymous which I will use to my disposal, however N.C.L.O.D (Nexus City Law Officers Department) or Magna Bounty Hunters now me like they know the back of their hand.

My name is Blake Newman; tomorrow I am turning twenty-eight years old. Ten years after the largest incident the world has faced killing thousands including my mother and girlfriend, and ten years before that my fathers’ own colleagues murdered him. I’m not sure what is going to happen tomorrow, since I’ve always hated when my age ended in eight. Terrible events happen in that year. But what can I do? I will tell you what I can do. I’ll tell you the story right when I was turning eight, twenty years in the past.[b]
Back to top Go down
QuilavaEmperor

QuilavaEmperor

UT points : 5356

QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp.   QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Bump. At Charms' you can bump your topic if it went dead.
Back to top Go down

QE's Kickass Tales: Magna Corp.
Page 1 of 1