Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do in this section

Go down 
+34
marinaneon2
pikachu!
Darkhunter101
aurakiller35
destroyer793
Happy_Numbers
Slys
Coaster
Deadluiga
Sephirothislord
Administrator
Golden Impact
freak0zoid
[DA]Conner
HobocidalManiac
Raynor00
oniongravy64
Digit
Kanrik
mrcatz
lycan
Galladeofthegangstas
beast
EnglishPlonker
Lolygon
Exutan
TheN3gl3ct3d
Shaymin999
alpha_scizor
Pokelove64
Shiny Azumarill
Pwnage-sama
revolutionX1600
Gigatitan
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynor00

Raynor00

UT points : 5846

What to do in this section - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Don't know how practical this would be but, I was wondering if there could be other games we could add to the forums. Personally I love Fire Emblem and with the newest game having Wifi Access it might be worth it if enough people have it to include something on that. Or we could just have a section for favorite other games and have sub groups for different games to discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/raynor00
HobocidalManiac

HobocidalManiac

UT points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Uutton is apparently in love with Team Fortress 2 right now, so a TF2 forum would be great. I've been spending alot of my time playing TF2 and posting on TF2 forums, so I would post here more often if there was a dedicated forum for it.
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

UT points : 7017

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Team Fortress 2?
Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Lolygon

Lolygon

UT points : 5736

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Its a Strategy shooter thing, some humor is in it too.
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Ah. Ok. I might check it out.
What systems is it on?
Back to top Go down
Lolygon

Lolygon

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:36 pm

The PC. Your PC must have the right graphics cards though.
Back to top Go down
Pokelove64

Pokelove64

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Okay, thank you. I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
HobocidalManiac

HobocidalManiac

UT points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:56 pm

There's Xbox 360 and PS3 versions but don't play them. They're so bad they're hardly the same game.
Back to top Go down
[DA]Conner

[DA]Conner

UT points : 5514

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 am

y the hell cant i figure out how to get the signature to work.....i think im really stupid X_X
Back to top Go down
http://www.purplesurge.com/chat/uuttonpartay.html
freak0zoid

freak0zoid

UT points : 5509

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:44 am

alpha_scizor wrote:
sorry if this is somewhere else, but which tiers list do you use? cuz some accept chomp and things like that and some do not. i personally dont use chomp but its good to know which ones to follow.

yea i agree i think we should have a link to the tier list you guys use and think is the best

or better yet we could have our own tier list i would like to help with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lycan

lycan

UT points : 5497

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:18 pm

I agree that you should make a section for pokemon tcg asap
Back to top Go down
Golden Impact

UT points : 5401

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 pm

I have a few suggestions. None of this is trying to be rude, just putting in some suggestions on how to make the forum better.

1 - May I suggest that we have a signature limit? It kinda makes the forum look bad when you have people with HUGE signatures that take up half of your webpage.

2 - There are alot of extra game forums such as Guitar Hero etc. Can I recommend that all those forums be moved to a General Gaming section of some sort until they become popular enough to deserve their own forum? It makes the forum look kinda sloppy with all the extra games and stuff. :S

Just a couple of suggestions trying to be helpful. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner

UT points : 7379

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks for the input. Those are actually good ideas, I will definitely consider them Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
Sephirothislord

Sephirothislord

UT points : 5896

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:20 pm

The time that it says in the upper left area is really weird. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

UT points : 5980

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Well, there many things I think you should do.

1: Waaay to many sub fourms for stuff like ssbb mario kart ect... I say you make one sub fourm for video games and make stickies for stuff like : ssbb and mario kart. And a tgc fourm for all tgc's not just pokemon Wink

2: I say get more smiles! These ones that come with the basicfourm are boring! Well not the " lol! " one.

3: get some buttons! For stuff to show a new post,locked thread, or a popular post!

4: I dont know how to get this but I know it's thre! Its called quick post where you dont have to click "make a reply" to post. its a box at the bottom of a thread where you type and click "post" it posts it quick!

5: get some gfx people to make stuff for the fourm Wink

6: No thing else
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Golden Impact wrote:
I have a few suggestions. None of this is trying to be rude, just putting in some suggestions on how to make the forum better.

1 - May I suggest that we have a signature limit? It kinda makes the forum look bad when you have people with HUGE signatures that take up half of your webpage.

2 - There are alot of extra game forums such as Guitar Hero etc. Can I recommend that all those forums be moved to a General Gaming section of some sort until they become popular enough to deserve their own forum? It makes the forum look kinda sloppy with all the extra games and stuff. :S

I dont think there is a siggy limit..
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6515

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Deadluiga wrote:
Golden Impact wrote:

I dont think there is a siggy limit..
Actually there is a siggy limit. I think the limit is 500 characters.
Back to top Go down
Slys

Slys

UT points : 5640

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:08 pm

I think he means like the size of a sig limit.
Back to top Go down
Happy_Numbers

Happy_Numbers

UT points : 5801

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 am

Please Guess,

What this forum's
HP
ATK
DEF
SP.A
SP.D
SPE

is
can anyone tell me??? Very Happy

I know

Spoiler:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/happynumbers
destroyer793

destroyer793

UT points : 5457

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Could the hyperlink colour be a bit more noticeable?
a black link amidst blue text is not very noticeable.
Back to top Go down
aurakiller35

aurakiller35

UT points : 5369

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 am

freak0zoid wrote:
alpha_scizor wrote:
sorry if this is somewhere else, but which tiers list do you use? cuz some accept chomp and things like that and some do not. i personally dont use chomp but its good to know which ones to follow.

yea i agree i think we should have a link to the tier list you guys use and think is the best

or better yet we could have our own tier list i would like to help with that Very Happy

a own tier list would be awesome tip:chomp is not uber worthy but scizor is uber as hell
Back to top Go down
Deadluiga

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 am

Could we get infractions? Infractions are a warning for fourms, then can be added in the admin pannle. Under profiles and only mods and admins can give them, once a user gets a ammount like 5 the get banned for say 3 days. then if they get banned again or 2 more times they are banned for ever. Sound like a plan?
Back to top Go down
Lolygon

Lolygon

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:34 am

Please for the sake of organization, eliminate some of these sub-forums. The main page is stretching out more then a wad of taffy with unnecessary junk.
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6054

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 am

good point. a lot of them never even get posted on.
Back to top Go down
pikachu!

pikachu!

UT points : 7231

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Could we maybe have an anime/manga section?
Theres a lot of fans for it, including me...
Im just saying, its a pretty big thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do in this section   What to do in this section - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do in this section
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Uuttitan Forums :: Uuttitan Forums Discussion-
Jump to: