The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 --Halo 3--

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phase1-Skeith

avatar

Posts : 181
UT points : 3383
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Germany

PostSubject: --Halo 3--   Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Since we already have an X-Box forum...

I don't have an X-Box (but PS3+Wii) though I play Halo from time to time with a friend of mine.

I think it's a great game but really really lacks a wider varity of maps.
After playing only the same 4 maps over a few days it gets a little boring i think, despite the good gameplay.
Not to mention that you have to pay to play this online. -.-

What do you think of the game?
Back to top Go down
Eresir

avatar

Posts : 126
UT points : 3617
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 22
Location : The world of dreams.

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:58 am

I don't own it but I played it at my cousins house for a couple days once, and I have to say:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Halo is the single most overrated game in the history of mankind. Even more overrated than WOW. It has the worst bunch of noob fanboys ever.

Halo has a cool story, and the design for vehicles and that looks great, but the gameplay sucks.

Only thing Halo has contributed to the world is the song 'Blow me away' by breaking benjamin, and the Red vs Blue Machinima.

/rant
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

avatar

Posts : 94
UT points : 3239
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

As a multiplayer game I love Halo 3. My friends and I always have so much fun playing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/XxDarksharkxX
icecoldkilla

avatar

Posts : 19
UT points : 3175
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 24
Location : -canada-

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 am

Eresir wrote:
I don't own it but I played it at my cousins house for a couple days once, and I have to say:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Halo is the single most overrated game in the history of mankind. Even more overrated than WOW. It has the worst bunch of noob fanboys ever.

Halo has a cool story, and the design for vehicles and that looks great, but the gameplay sucks.

Only thing Halo has contributed to the world is the song 'Blow me away' by breaking benjamin, and the Red vs Blue Machinima.

/rant

Just because it's not your cup of tea doesn't mean you have to insult it...

At any rate, i like COD4 more than Halo, but Halo has its merits, like vehicles and the wider range of weapons that make it fun to play. With a good group of friends, it's the funnest **** ever, and the single player mode is spot on for both 360 games. The only reason i like COD better is because of online, and thats what i spend some time playin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greene

avatar

Posts : 340
UT points : 5059
Join date : 2009-06-06
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Phase1-Skeith wrote:
Since we already have an X-Box forum...

I don't have an X-Box (but PS3+Wii) though I play Halo from time to time with a friend of mine.

I think it's a great game but really really lacks a wider varity of maps.
After playing only the same 4 maps over a few days it gets a little boring i think, despite the good gameplay.
Not to mention that you have to pay to play this online. -.-

What do you think of the game?

4 maps??? Wow, your navigational skills must suck or else your friend has bought the game and forgotten the fact that you have to unlock all the others maps. There are near to 20 maps in total IIRC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
CaptChickenWing00

avatar

Posts : 38
UT points : 3235
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 20
Location : Inside your mind.

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Eresir wrote:
I don't own it but I played it at my cousins house for a couple days once, and I have to say:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Halo is the single most overrated game in the history of mankind. Even more overrated than WOW. It has the worst bunch of noob fanboys ever.

Halo has a cool story, and the design for vehicles and that looks great, but the gameplay sucks.

Only thing Halo has contributed to the world is the song 'Blow me away' by breaking benjamin, and the Red vs Blue Machinima.

/rant

Ok, this post has a lot wrong with it...first of all, just because you don't like a game, don't call the people who like it noobs. Second, the gameplay sucks? That's pretty vague. You seem like the type to me who hates anything FPS. And if you say you think something along the lines of OMG COD IS LIKE SO GOOD BUT HALO SUCKS, I will snap your neck. Having played both, The gameplay is almost EXACTLY the same, only with COD having sightly better multiplayer modes. Halo has much more interesting weapons and vehicles. While this is completely based on opinion, don't bother posting on the HALO thread if all you're gonna do is flame.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/CaptChickenWing00
Eresir

avatar

Posts : 126
UT points : 3617
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 22
Location : The world of dreams.

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 am

CaptChickenWing00 wrote:
Eresir wrote:
I don't own it but I played it at my cousins house for a couple days once, and I have to say:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Halo is the single most overrated game in the history of mankind. Even more overrated than WOW. It has the worst bunch of noob fanboys ever.

Halo has a cool story, and the design for vehicles and that looks great, but the gameplay sucks.

Only thing Halo has contributed to the world is the song 'Blow me away' by breaking benjamin, and the Red vs Blue Machinima.

/rant

Ok, this post has a lot wrong with it...first of all, just because you don't like a game, don't call the people who like it noobs. Second, the gameplay sucks? That's pretty vague. You seem like the type to me who hates anything FPS. And if you say you think something along the lines of OMG COD IS LIKE SO GOOD BUT HALO SUCKS, I will snap your neck. Having played both, The gameplay is almost EXACTLY the same, only with COD having sightly better multiplayer modes. Halo has much more interesting weapons and vehicles. While this is completely based on opinion, don't bother posting on the HALO thread if all you're gonna do is flame.

Cool

There's a difference between people who like a game and a fanboy, Halo has the worst fanboys, there are people out there who will literally play halo for weeks on end/until they pass out. and I don't hate FPS, Killzone 2 is a brilliant game.

Just some advice, don't say things like that when it's pretty obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
another penguin2

avatar

Posts : 33
UT points : 3168
Join date : 2009-05-04
Age : 24
Location : UK. High Charity.

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:08 am

o is actually my favourite FPS, if not game, of all time, except maybe timesplitters. I think its brilliant, with good gameplay, story and multiplayer. I would probably call myself a partial fanboy, as I have all the games, all the books and even the soundtracks to Halo and Halo 3, but I don't play it constantly, I mainly play it with my friends when they come round. I actually know everything about Halo, because I am strange.

There are actually 24 Halo 3 multiplayer maps at the moment.
The only real criticism I have of halo is the extraordinary amount of noobs you find online.
Back to top Go down
77pudding

avatar

Posts : 81
UT points : 3292
Join date : 2009-05-26
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 pm

I personaly like this game but would spend weeks playing it. I play it with my friends and brother from time to time. Overall i think its a pretty good game
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

avatar

Posts : 1261
UT points : 3292
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 24
Location : In this post

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm

I much preffer halo 3 to COD 4, but that is because of the stylings, I'm more partial to the more futuristic settins, weapons and viecals and whatnot.
Me and my friends always have fun on halo, the online is full of noobs, so we just play customs which are the best point about it imo.
Back to top Go down
derock542

avatar

Posts : 555
UT points : 3844
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/derock927
CaptChickenWing00

avatar

Posts : 38
UT points : 3235
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 20
Location : Inside your mind.

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:17 am

Eresir wrote:
CaptChickenWing00 wrote:
Eresir wrote:
I don't own it but I played it at my cousins house for a couple days once, and I have to say:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Halo is the single most overrated game in the history of mankind. Even more overrated than WOW. It has the worst bunch of noob fanboys ever.

Halo has a cool story, and the design for vehicles and that looks great, but the gameplay sucks.

Only thing Halo has contributed to the world is the song 'Blow me away' by breaking benjamin, and the Red vs Blue Machinima.

/rant

Ok, this post has a lot wrong with it...first of all, just because you don't like a game, don't call the people who like it noobs. Second, the gameplay sucks? That's pretty vague. You seem like the type to me who hates anything FPS. And if you say you think something along the lines of OMG COD IS LIKE SO GOOD BUT HALO SUCKS, I will snap your neck. Having played both, The gameplay is almost EXACTLY the same, only with COD having sightly better multiplayer modes. Halo has much more interesting weapons and vehicles. While this is completely based on opinion, don't bother posting on the HALO thread if all you're gonna do is flame.

Cool

There's a difference between people who like a game and a fanboy, Halo has the worst fanboys, there are people out there who will literally play halo for weeks on end/until they pass out. and I don't hate FPS, Killzone 2 is a brilliant game.

Just some advice, don't say things like that when it's pretty obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

What is THAT supposed to mean? I realize that halo is full of fanboys and noobs, but that doesn't mean the GAME sucks. Every single game is going to have a giant fanboy crowd if it's decent. Hell, halo isn't even my favorite FPS, Cod is better in my opinion. But god, why bother even LOOKING at the halo topic if all you're gonna do is flame?
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/user/CaptChickenWing00
cater

avatar

Posts : 150
UT points : 3593
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 24
Location : Out of my shadow

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:45 am

CaptChickenWing00 wrote:


What is THAT supposed to mean? I realize that halo is full of fanboys and noobs, but that doesn't mean the GAME sucks. Every single game is going to have a giant fanboy crowd if it's decent. Hell, halo isn't even my favorite FPS, Cod is better in my opinion. But god, why bother even LOOKING at the halo topic if all you're gonna do is flame?

Just to stay off topic(i can, it's microsoft). He flame here, because he can. Flaming is very common when we are speaking about PS3 vs Xbox 360 fanboys(they can only fight against themselves, wii pwned both of them). And to be honest, he is right about Halo fanboys, they lack of knowledge about videogames, mainly because FPS is a very popular for barbians, so very popular for teens. I haven't played the game, so i can't say much about the gameplay, the game looks nice.

About being overrated. Well, i say, the other games(mainly platforms) are under-rated(but if you want, we can call all FPS and bloody and FF overrated). New super mario bros. wii is a great example for it. Some of them gave 10 points, ok. But some critics gave 4.5 from 5 without any reason, Mario can't get 10 points for some sites. It got 7 points from 10 because of graphic! I mean, it has great graphic, are they blind? It got minus 3 points from 10 because of no creativity. WTF, NO CREATIVITY!? Then what about fps? Shoot and kill? Creative?

So at the end, the game isn't bad(can't be bad). Some people might not like it, but it wasn't made for them.
Back to top Go down
MasterChief132475860

avatar

Posts : 90
UT points : 3225
Join date : 2009-08-14
Age : 22
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am

me i think halo is a great game but i think that the first one just lacks some of it's capture the players. but for online they got it just right but the maps are repetitive.

But one game i really like is CoD 4 MW2 that game is soooo awesome i would kill for it and the online is great.

but it's like a Bungie Employee said, "if you don't nail that 30 seconds of fun you don't have a great game"
Back to top Go down
LucasFTW

avatar

Posts : 350
UT points : 3597
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 20
Location : I am where i'm needed, helping eat cookies.

PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 am

I played Halo 2 with my mates (that liked gun games) for about 6 years on the normal Xbox. Personally, i prefer it more than Halo 3, but meh, its still good too.

We would play Halo 2 for hours, and its one of those legend games, the ones that were made ages ago but you still love it, with great graphics.

Overall, i love Halo, but Modern Warfare 2 is great also, i play that much much more so i don't know the controls and that means less playing.

Going to play it tonight, LucasFTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: --Halo 3--   

Back to top Go down
 
--Halo 3--
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» Halo reach fanart for startrek
» Halo vs Call of Duty!
» lol, best Halo screenshot ever!
» halo meets FORZA4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: General Gaming :: Microsoft (Xbox)-
Jump to: