Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daiko's Pokemon League

Go down 
+35
Mub
SoulSilverHeartGold
relloz6
Valen
TheTorterraKing
randombattler
gLugia
Gundom81
cdplayar
beast
Darkhunter101
UNR3AL12
Gastrotress
Smoke
Stickguy41
Pokemon Tranier Robert
Nagi-Nagi
Pokelol
Old Gir
Darkravenn12
Greene
Elfar
wario204
The Average Battler
totodiledude
UndyingFaith
TotalDestruction
xKANEx
Linkokemon
Shnoogle
derock542
leafshadow
glaceonlover11
saxman1324
Daiko
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Should I add a Rain Dance area for the Frontier?
Yes
Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Vote_lcap53%Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 24 ]
No
Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 10 ]
Are you Crazy
Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xKANEx

xKANEx

UT points : 5854

Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 pm

im ready to as the brain. and are you going to post my rules?
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6562

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm champion (Or wanna be)

FC in sig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6836

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm

You are now in the tourney to be champion Elfar.

xKANEx Your rules are there already
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6092

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 pm

so when will the tournament begin?

EDIT: o nevermind, i didnt see your edit from the original message.

im gonna see if i can test my team tomorrow. idk if i can for sure, but if any leaders (or Daiko) are able to help me out tomorrow send me a pm
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6050

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:31 pm

i got my team nearly ready
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 am

GlaceonLover I need your rules for your Elite 4 place or you may lose it to someone else
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6269

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 am

Umm daiko i need to ask you if i can use one uber, i will allow the challengers to have one also
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 pm

PM me the Uber you are using and I will decide.
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:40 pm

dang only two more spots left for ghost and dragon. i thought those wouldve been one of the first to go...
Back to top Go down
Linkokemon

Linkokemon

UT points : 5382

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Can I use one Uber too? I will let them use one.
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Linkokemon wrote:
Can I use one Uber too? I will let them use one.
Linkokemon you won''t even have a gym if you don't PM me your rules
Back to top Go down
Linkokemon

Linkokemon

UT points : 5382

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:06 pm

I won't be able to take challenges until Nov. 20. I still have to make a team.
Back to top Go down
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7484

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:08 pm

You should be careful Daiko, I can tell you from experience, its gonna start turning into a noob-fest if they all start using ubers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Darkravenn12

Darkravenn12

UT points : 6565

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Greene wrote:
You should be careful Daiko, I can tell you from experience, its gonna start turning into a noob-fest if they all start using ubers.
yeah
i've seen it happen before many times
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 pm

i do argee
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:28 pm

as a fellow gym leader i say that we dont use ubers at all. an uber is simple to use, as gym leaders we need to be resourseful with our pokemon. it feels like im preaching pokemon, but if i can create a bug team without ubers then a fire and electric team can be made without one too
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6458

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
as a fellow gym leader i say that we dont use ubers at all. an uber is simple to use, as gym leaders we need to be resourseful with our pokemon. it feels like im preaching pokemon, but if i can create a bug team without ubers then a fire and electric team can be made without one too
Thank you no ubers gym leaders simple as that
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:29 am

Greene wrote:

Thanks for the advice Greene, I have been thinking if I made the right decision to actually allow some Gym Leaders to use Ubers.

Edit... Linkokemon and Derock I have came to the decision No Ubers for Gym Leaders because if a few of you have Ubers anyone who joins will just start putting Ubers in their Teams.. You just need to use another Pokemon.
Derock try Moltres instead.
Linkokemon try Flygon.
Both of those Pokemon can more or less be used the same as the one you were using.
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:58 pm

thx good call Daiko! and no hard feelings guys Very Happy this league belongs to all of us and its disputes like this that we need to decide as a team. anyways, we really need to get those other spots in the elite four filled! that way we can open our doors as a league. so if anyone can spread the word without advertising/spamming (got called out for it... Crying or Very sad ) that could make this go much faster!
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6458

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:35 am

saxman1324 wrote:
thx good call Daiko! and no hard feelings guys Very Happy this league belongs to all of us and its disputes like this that we need to decide as a team. anyways, we really need to get those other spots in the elite four filled! that way we can open our doors as a league. so if anyone can spread the word without advertising/spamming (got called out for it... Crying or Very sad ) that could make this go much faster!
Is it possible if we could do to cause if we can we could fill it (I'm not trying to be selfish I'm just saying).
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 am

leafshadow wrote:
saxman1324 wrote:
Is it possible if we could do to cause if we can we could fill it (I'm not trying to be selfish I'm just saying).

If you mean can you do two positions.. yes I stated that in an earlier post.

Um has anyone noticed that the tourney has started..
Back to top Go down
Old Gir

Old Gir

UT points : 6163

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Daiko, great lerague, you have really got something good here, however, theres 1 rule I really think you should eliminate....the one about having the same team for ALL the gyms, that makes challengers get strictly limited, since we are forced to make 1 only team that can be competitive, yet fill all the rules of all the gyms, a really difficult task
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Gir wrote:
Daiko, great lerague, you have really got something good here, however, theres 1 rule I really think you should eliminate....the one about having the same team for ALL the gyms, that makes challengers get strictly limited, since we are forced to make 1 only team that can be competitive, yet fill all the rules of all the gyms, a really difficult task

Gir, thanks for the compliment =D

The rule is You can change 1 Pokemon per Gym, not that you have to use the same Pokemon the whole way. I was saying that at first but due to advice from Saxman1324 I changed it to 'You can change one Pokemon per Gym'. I agreed to that then changed the rule.

afro <---- awesome smilie =D
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm

i just felt that everyone kept saying "dont come at me with ths one type of pokemon" and i agree that they shouldnt. the rule is just to eliminate that problem. if there was another way to say that it would be nice, but challengers should just come at us with one team in my thoughts.

o yea im having trouble with time with my opponent... two different continents...
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:48 pm

so where does this person live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daiko's Pokemon League   Daiko's Pokemon League - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daiko's Pokemon League
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next