Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!

Go down 
+18
CaseyR
Pokemon Tranier Robert
Linkokemon
Kakrum
Momo
spamo401
pikachu!
Daiko
xKANEx
saxman1324
glaceonlover11
GaiaAero
TheTorterraKing
duderplease
cdplayar
LucasFTW
Synth
CarmelDitto
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Synth

Synth

UT points : 5426

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: I'm done! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Done! Very Happy Here is is.

Crawcruel:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Crawcruel_-_Avatar_Version7169184069-iaza

This took awhile to do. There wasn't anything in particular that was TOO challenging, but overall it was a pretty tough sprite. I hope you like it! Very Happy

Crawdaunt + Tentacruel (With a hint of Ambipom) = Crawcruel! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/100110C/Crawcruel_-_Avatar_Version7169184069-iaza.gif
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6068

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:16 am

Thx man! It's exactly how I wanted it!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

UT points : 5525

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Pokes:the HG/SS Charizard and scizor mix.

Color:black

Anything Special? you guys can go crazy just make it cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PTRobert0716
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm

May I have a shiny Umbreon mixed with a Houndour?
Umm... I don't know how to describe it, but can you just watch this video at 0:45?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a92kO2Ofw6w

This is exactly what I would like it to look like. I you can do this, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm

I'll take both of your guys' requests. Smile I'll get started hopefully tomorrow on them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Oh, I forgot! Can you animate mine please? I forgot to put that, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5457

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Pokes: Bibarel Ludicolo
Color: doesnt matter
Anything Special? (make it have ludicolo's hat)
k thanx
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Ludicolul - I believe you have already requested that sprite in TTK's shop, correct? :/ If you're switching shops, I would tell TTK first.
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

UT points : 5850

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Synth wrote:
Ludicolul - I believe you have already requested that sprite in TTK's shop, correct? :/ If you're switching shops, I would tell TTK first.
If you are switching shops to us, Ill take it!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Pokemon Tranier Robert, I've finished the first frame of your Black Charizard/Scizor sprite, and I'll make the second one and animate it tomorrow. Then I'll hopefully be able to start AND finish CaseyR's sprite, since I don't think it would take that long to make it.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Synth wrote:
Pokemon Tranier Robert, I've finished the first frame of your Black Charizard/Scizor sprite, and I'll make the second one and animate it tomorrow. Then I'll hopefully be able to start AND finish CaseyR's sprite, since I don't think it would take that long to make it.

k thanks
Back to top Go down
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5457

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Synth wrote:
i asked him like almost a week ago so i was gonna compare the two and use the one i like best or both of them
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 am

Wow, I got completely slammed with homework today. Sad I wasn't able to get to the sprites. I'll hope I don't get as much homework tomorrow, so i can work on your guys' sprites. I am SO sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Done! Very Happy Here it is!

Scizard:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Scizard_-_Avatar_Version9777412494-iaza

What's cool about this sprite is that I didn't think that Shiny Charizard's color wasn't black enough, (Not to be racist or anything. Razz) So instead I actually used the black coloring of one of my past sprites: Ninerai! Very Happy Also, there wasn't much to add other then the wings. I would've included the tail, I mean I tried, but again, Scizor + Tail = Ugggglllyyyyy. So yeah! Very Happy I hope you like it! Very Happy

Scizor + Charizard = Scizard! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/100115C/Scizard_-_Avatar_Version9777412494-iaza.gif
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Synth wrote:

Scizard:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Scizard_-_Avatar_Version9777412494-iaza

What's cool about this sprite is that I didn't think that Shiny Charizard's color wasn't black enough, (Not to be racist or anything. Razz) So instead I actually used the black coloring of one of my past sprites: Ninerai! Very Happy Also, there wasn't much to add other then the wings. I would've included the tail, I mean I tried, but again, Scizor + Tail = Ugggglllyyyyy. So yeah! Very Happy I hope you like it! Very Happy

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/100115C/Scizard_-_Avatar_Version9777412494-iaza.gif

THANKS it turned out GREAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Pokemon Tranier Robert wrote:
Synth wrote:

Scizard:

THANKS it turned out GREAT!!!!!

Glad you like it! Very Happy

Okay now on to CaseyR's sprite. It won't take me too long, since I know exactly what it should look like thanks to the video link. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6589

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

sunkern and wailord
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:45 pm

herooftime wrote:
sunkern and wailord

On it!

Last edited by CarmelDitto on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6589

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:09 pm

ditto can you give me a link so i can put the houndour and growlithe mix in my sig
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 pm

herooftime wrote:
ditto can you give me a link so i can put the houndour and growlithe mix in my sig

http://www.iaza.com/work/100117C/Growldour24413.gif

There you go!
Back to top Go down
Synth

Synth

PostSubject: Done! :D   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Done! Very Happy Here it is:

Umbredour:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Umbredour_-_Avatar_Version5680068152-iaza

Wow. I literally started this 20 minutes ago. Yay for it being the fastest sprite of them all! Very Happy It took so shortly because, like I said before regarding this sprite, I knew exactly how to make it, thanks to the video link. Very Happy Enjoy! Very Happy

Umbreon + Houndour = Umbredour!

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/100117C/Umbredour_-_Avatar_Version5680068152-iaza.gif

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaseyR

CaseyR

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Synth wrote:
Done! Very Happy Here it is:

Umbredour:

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Umbredour_-_Avatar_Version5680068152-iaza

Wow. I literally started this 20 minutes ago. Yay for it being the fastest sprite of them all! Very Happy It took so shortly because, like I said before regarding this sprite, I knew exactly how to make it, thanks to the video link. Very Happy Enjoy! Very Happy

Umbreon + Houndour = Umbredour!

Link: http://www.iaza.com/work/100117C/Umbredour_-_Avatar_Version5680068152-iaza.gif

Very Happy

OMG! It's perfect! You rock!

But how do I get it in my signature?
I got it in my signature now; it just wouldn't come up the first time tried it (I clicked on the link first to see if it would come up, and it didn't. Now it did, so I got in in now!).
Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 am

CarmelDitto wrote:
herooftime wrote:
sunkern and wailord

On it!

Done!

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Sunlord12837

http://www.iaza.com/work/100118C/Sunlord12837.gif
Back to top Go down
CarmelDitto

CarmelDitto

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Ludicolul wrote:
Pokes: Bibarel Ludicolo
Color: doesnt matter
Anything Special? (make it have ludicolo's hat)
k thanx

Here you go!

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Ludarl91321

Link to Sprite

Edit: I didnt like the color so I thought you might like this one better.

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Ludarltwo76093

Link to Sprite

Last edited by CarmelDitto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6026

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 am

can some one make eevee and all the eeveeltion togethter and moving please i don't mind who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!   Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmel and Synths Animated Sprite Mall!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next