Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corn in the Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7643

Corn in the Night Empty
PostSubject: Corn in the Night   Corn in the Night EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Yesh, running through the grass at the night when you were young to get away from the house, was just fun! And the moon and stars makes the grass feel cozy. Now I wish I never moved in the US (and a few other reasons, I dont want you people to think I want to move back just for the grass) ;( I like tropical countries better. Smile

Corn in the Night 11lriq0

Yesh, simple siggy this time, I cant think of anything to make. The main part I want you to look at is at the bottom of the corn leaves thingy. The forum background is so bright, it makes the whole thing look bright too :>
Or imagin you were running (quietly, so you wont disturb anything) in a cool summer night where only the moonlight lights your way. something something

The stars appear much bigger (in a tropical place), and you can see a whole lot more, since the land new the equator does stuff that I dont know[etc etc, I forgot], so you wont have to travel trough the mountains or where there arent any city lights.

tl;dr: comment and criticize all you want Smile
Back to top Go down

Corn in the Night
Page 1 of 1