Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ho-oh art request. -,-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pdwinnall

pdwinnall

UT points : 5656

Ho-oh art request. -,- Empty
PostSubject: Ho-oh art request. -,-   Ho-oh art request. -,- EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:03 am

Ok, first of all, apologies. I am not a good artist, and I want this video to be perfect. Smile
This is a request, but not for a signature, so I think this is the appropriate place to put it here Smile

Ok, I need a good toolbar background, where I'll show all the stats for Ho-oh and my team. It needs to be 300 (width) x 1000 (height).

Honestly, I would really REALLY appreciate anything any of you do, you can also do banners for an intro if I decide to make one (which I probably will). I'll be incredibly happy, and I'll give the artist a shoutout if I decide to use your artwork. (And anything else you would like Smile)

Apologies for making this topic, I need perfection Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pdwinnall.forumotion.com
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5760

PostSubject: Re: Ho-oh art request. -,-   Ho-oh art request. -,- EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 am

i would love to do that but im just not good enough x) but if you whant i can make somthing and you just dicide if you like it or not
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

UT points : 5274

PostSubject: Re: Ho-oh art request. -,-   Ho-oh art request. -,- EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 am

Yaeh I could probably make you one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ho-oh art request. -,-   Ho-oh art request. -,- Empty

Back to top Go down

Ho-oh art request. -,-
Page 1 of 1