Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAHA . .quit hitting yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezna

Rezna

UT points : 5217

HAHA  . .quit hitting yourself Empty
PostSubject: HAHA . .quit hitting yourself   HAHA  . .quit hitting yourself EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:25 am

crobat

its got 331 speed, and 256 at. those are my ev'd stats

it holds focus sash for pesky electrics, ice, rock, and psychic types

its moves are
swagger -confuse and atk gain for opponent
psych up - i gain that increased atk (^_^)
cross poison -STAB+% chance to poison foe
fly - just to dodge for a turn if i know something bd i coming, and it gets STAB

i like this set very much. usually he is a lead if i use him, and he can ge alot of pokemon out of the way. other trainers fear him once they've seen him in action
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6821

PostSubject: Re: HAHA . .quit hitting yourself   HAHA  . .quit hitting yourself EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 am

For an annoyer Crobat (Which this seems to be!), I would suggest:

Crobat @Black Sludge
Inner Focus
Impish
252 HP, 176 Sp.Def, 80 Def

- Confuse Ray/Swagger
- Roost/Psych Up
- Super Fang
- Cross Poison/Brave Bird

I left the Swagger/Psych Up combo you wanted as an option just in case you wanted to keep those!

Roost to keep your health high, Super Fang so you can do Half Health to anything that switches in. Cross Poison and Brave Bird for STAB moves.

All in all, I think it would be better if you didn't use the Swagger/Psych Up just in case someone predicts that, then goes into a Physical Sweeper and proceeds to get lucky and Snap out of the Confusion quickly. You may want to try something that won't put your whole team at risk Smile
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Greene

Greene

UT points : 7469

PostSubject: Re: HAHA . .quit hitting yourself   HAHA  . .quit hitting yourself EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Rezna wrote:
crobat

its moves are
fly - just to dodge for a turn if i know something bd i coming, and it gets STAB

i like this set very much. usually he is a lead if i use him, and he can ge alot of pokemon out of the way. other trainers fear him once they've seen him in action

Please reformat your post to one of the suggested formats, telling the stats is useless compared to the EV's and all the added words are unnecessary.

On the set itself, Swagger + Psych Up rarely works as once you Swagger your opponent they will most likely switch out. Fly is a God-awful move for competitive battling, as are all two turn moves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Gastrotress

Gastrotress

UT points : 5874

PostSubject: Re: HAHA . .quit hitting yourself   HAHA  . .quit hitting yourself EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Greene wrote:
Rezna wrote:
crobat

its moves are

Please reformat your post to one of the suggested formats, telling the stats is useless compared to the EV's and all the added words are unnecessary.

On the set itself, Swagger + Psych Up rarely works as once you Swagger your opponent they will most likely switch out. Fly is a God-awful move for competitive battling, as are all two turn moves.

Excepting gyardos, who gets more lefties and paralysis support with bounce

Anyways I suggest you follow greene and Daiko's advice and put confuse ray over swagger, filler over psych up, brave bird over fly, super fang (roost if you can't get it) over cross poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA . .quit hitting yourself   HAHA  . .quit hitting yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

HAHA . .quit hitting yourself
Page 1 of 1