Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crunchdog29

UT points : 5206

What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name. Empty
PostSubject: What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name.   What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 pm

WHAT'S UP, world!? Yeah, I should introduce myself a little bit better. I am attempting to reach a goal here...make friends online, introduce new ideas and strategies for Wi-Fi battling and team building, and most importantly, have fun (in as many media formats as possible)! Look forward to discussing new topics with y'all soon!!!
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5764

What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name.   What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 am

crunchdog29 wrote:
WHAT'S UP, world!? Yeah, I should introduce myself a little bit better. I am attempting to reach a goal here...make friends online, introduce new ideas and strategies for Wi-Fi battling and team building, and most importantly, have fun (in as many media formats as possible)! Look forward to discussing new topics with y'all soon!!!
welcome to the forum hope you like it here and i hope that you reach your goal
Back to top Go down

What awesome forums! Anyways, salutations...I am crunchdog29. Disregard the weird name.
Page 1 of 1