Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NotaP3nI$

NotaP3nI$

UT points : 5208

I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD Empty
PostSubject: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Last week, I was like a total slacker with nothing to do.
The next day, I started looking around my stash of things to do and I found my nintendo DS with Pokemon Pearl in it,
So I was like..What the heck, why not start a new game. (I had a saved data but that data was me fussing around with action replay xD).
Then, I began noticing how much time I spent playing pokemon and I realized how fun it was again. The only thing I'm unsatisfied of is being a noob at it now. x\ At my school, pokemon was 2 years ago and I feel like nobody's gonna trade, battle and play underground mini games with me. lol

Fortunately the new PKMN Soul Silver&Heart Gold is coming out for US soon, so I'm anxious to play Pokemon again! Very Happy

Maybe this game I can finally participate in Nintendo Events and be one of those "I got the game when it first came out" people hehe...

Anyways, You guys can call me Benny Very Happy I'm staying on here as long as I'm playing Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7633

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 am

hi benny Smile

post more
Back to top Go down
NotaP3nI$

NotaP3nI$

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 am

Eh, The forums are getting kinda confusing. Can anyone show me a tour around? I'm only interested in the pokemon sections, anything pertaining to HG&SS. Wink
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5630

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 am

Heya benny welcome to the forums PM me if u wanna battle XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
NotaP3nI$

NotaP3nI$

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 am

lol I would once HG&SS come out and I'm a pro at it. xD
Back to top Go down
Psyneko

UT points : 5630

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 am

Ahh well u can challenge me when u have ev trained a singles team cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyneku
pdwinnall

pdwinnall

UT points : 5647

PostSubject: Re: I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD   I'm loving pokemon again. Well, the games. xD EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 pm

If you need a guide around still, I remember Uutton had a video tour of the forums.