Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adapting to Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
77pudding

77pudding

UT points : 5718

Adapting to Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adapting to Eevee   Adapting to Eevee EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I was looking over a eevee saw that his nature was adaptability which raise moves of the same type to double power so i was thinking of a way to put that to use

Eevee @ Toxic orb
Adaptability
Adamant
Attack 252/speed 252/4 hp
Moves:
Protect
Facade
Bite
yawn?/toxic?

The idea is to have him protect the first turn then attack and sweep the rest of the turn. Protect for toxic orb to activate. Facade for double the power when poison and double the power with nature would have the 280 power? Bite so that ghost won't completely wall me. I dont know what for last slot I was think toxic or yawn to annoy them if i am about to go down.

To set up eevee
Ninjask@ focus sash
Jolly
252 speed/ 252 attack
speed boost
swords dance
Baton pass
X-scissor
Protect

Mainly to swords dance then protect for speed to pass to eevee.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5768

Adapting to Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapting to Eevee   Adapting to Eevee EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 am

77pudding wrote:
I was looking over a eevee saw that his nature was adaptability which raise moves of the same type to double power so i was thinking of a way to put that to use

Eevee @ Toxic orb
Adaptability
Adamant
Attack 252/speed 252/4 hp
Moves:
Protect
Facade
Bite
yawn?/toxic?

The idea is to have him protect the first turn then attack and sweep the rest of the turn. Protect for toxic orb to activate. Facade for double the power when poison and double the power with nature would have the 280 power? Bite so that ghost won't completely wall me. I dont know what for last slot I was think toxic or yawn to annoy them if i am about to go down.

To set up eevee
Ninjask@ focus sash
Jolly
252 speed/ 252 attack
speed boost
swords dance
Baton pass
X-scissor
Protect

Mainly to swords dance then protect for speed to pass to eevee.

What do you guys think?

standard ninjask you might whant to switch somthing with a sub for extra protection but its not nesecairy

go with yawn
cause some pokémon recist toxic and its great to force switches
it will be really usefull if the opponent switches to a grond type pokémon with a fighting move or even without
Back to top Go down

Adapting to Eevee
Page 1 of 1