Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Wolf Weavile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Herpdidderp

Herpdidderp

UT points : 5285

Lone Wolf Weavile Empty
PostSubject: Lone Wolf Weavile   Lone Wolf Weavile EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:54 am

Well everyone is listing their ridiculous strategies, I might as well post one that I've had for a long long time. This set is almost impossible to make work, but God **** if it does you put some hurt on the opponent.

Lone Wolf Weavile 461-m
Weavile@Leftovers
Pressure, Jolly
Ev's: 4 HP/ 252 Attack/ 252 Speed
- Swagger
- Substitute
- Psych Up
- Punishment

Seems odd, I know, but the culmination of how it works makes it basically OHKO everything ever. It also requires a whole lot of luck and to be the only remaining poke in your party so it can't be Roared away. Basically you jump behind a Sub and Swagger the opponent till they get +6. Then you Psych it up, giving Weavile +6. Then you smash it to death with a +6 base 180 STAB attack (approximately 270 base power). As long as the opponent continues to hurt itself via confusion you're looking at a dandy time. Since Weavile can hit very very hard and at +6 something would have to resist Punishment in order to deal with it, you can keep Swaggering opponents as they come in. Since Punishment is a rarely used move, here is a quick chart of how it works so you can keep track of how it powers up.

Base Power = 60 + (20 x n) where n is ever stage boost in the opponents stat (any stat). It is not affected by a negative boost, such as the Speed drop in Hammer Arm.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5720

Lone Wolf Weavile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf Weavile   Lone Wolf Weavile EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 am

if you could like paton pass mean look on pokemon that just used psychic type move with choice item then this strategy might work lol!
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6865

Lone Wolf Weavile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf Weavile   Lone Wolf Weavile EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 am

It's actually a pretty good set if you actually have enough luck, but one thing I should say...Don't be cocky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5699

Lone Wolf Weavile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf Weavile   Lone Wolf Weavile EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:02 pm

It looks interesting, be careful though. And let me get this straight you want this to be your last pokemon so that you can pull off this set? Well if I'm correct then I don't really see the point in this set, why not just use a good sweeper instead of the gamble of losing because of this thing didn't manage to pull of the strategy. But, anything can work if you want it to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lone Wolf Weavile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolf Weavile   Lone Wolf Weavile Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf Weavile
Page 1 of 1