Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!

Go down 
+3
Elfar
nikodem123asdf
Nagi-Nagi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6869

1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! Empty
PostSubject: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 am

I just have a set I would like to share with you all. I hope you like it! ^_^

Pokemon: Regigigas (No Emotion)
Nature: Careful
Ability: Slow Start
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252HP/200Def/56Sp.D
Set:
-Return
-Thunder Wave
-Swagger
-Psych Up
Purpose:
-It starts out as a mixed wall causing paralysis to the opponents team. If I see a special pokemon, I'll use Swagger and Psych Up on consecutive turns to gain an attack boost for when Slow Start ends, or when I need to attack right away. I can also target my own pokemon if I want to set a Swords Dance myself. I can also use Psych Up on pokemon trying to set up stat moves, so I can gain them as well, possibly an Agility, boosting my attack. Once Slow Start ends, I can now be able to tank with Return (Although Ghosts will wall me) and still cause paralysis around he entire team. Along with the paralysis, I can still confuse special pokemon on the opponent's team for para-fusion.

Please give your opinions, whether it's positive or negative. Thanks and bye! ^_^

Last edited by Nagi-Nagi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5724

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 am

Nagi-Nagi wrote:

EVs: 252HP/200Def/56Sp.A
Set:
-Return
-Thunder Wave
-Swagger
-Psych Up
Purpose:
-It starts out as a mixed wall causing paralysis to the opponents team. If I see a special pokemon, I'll use Swagger and Psych Up on consecutive turns to gain an attack boost for when Slow Start ends, or when I need to attack right away. I can also target my own pokemon if I want to set a Swords Dance myself. I can also use Psych Up on pokemon trying to set up stat moves, so I can gain them as well, possibly an Agility, boosting my attack. Once Slow Start ends, I can now be able to tank with Return (Although Ghosts will wall me) and still cause paralysis around he entire team. Along with the paralysis, I can still confuse special pokemon on the opponent's team for para-fusion.

Please give your opinions, whether it's positive or negative. Thanks and bye! ^_^

is it really 1000th set ? but anyways this set is preety neat but what do you need sp.att ev for you dont have any sp.attacks ...
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 am

nikodem123asdf wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:

EVs: 252HP/200Def/56Sp.A
Set:
-Return
-Thunder Wave
-Swagger
-Psych Up
Purpose:

is it really 1000th set ? but anyways this set is preety neat but what do you need sp.att ev for you dont have any sp.attacks ...

Spelling mistake! I thought I typed Sp.D. xD
Back to top Go down
Elfar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Elfar

UT points : 6564

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 am

Well, it doesn't seem to have any problems. But it also doesn't seem to have any thing to special about it.

It's good for what it is, but you should test it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/elfarz
Pokemon Tranier Robert

Pokemon Tranier Robert

UT points : 5551

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 am

It's good for what it is, but you should test it before using it frequently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PTRobert0716
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5483

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:04 pm

only thing i cans ee is that it gets walled by ghost but that doesnt matter really
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7110

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 pm

YAY!!! 1000th Strategy Topics FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6563

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm

You're also walled by Steels a bit, although you could definitely out PP Stall them (bar Lucario). A Magnezone could be a handy team member to this Regigigas set.
Good set Nagi.
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Coaster wrote:
You're also walled by Steels a bit, although you could definitely out PP Stall them (bar Lucario). A Magnezone could be a handy team member to this Regigigas set.
Good set Nagi.

The funny thing is that I actually have a Magnezone I can use with this. Good call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!   1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay! Empty

Back to top Go down

1000th Strategy Topic of Uuttitan! Yay!
Page 1 of 1