Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey, i'm andrew.

Go down 
+4
SoulSilverHeartGold
Coaster
SebaSneakers
UpUp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
UpUp

UpUp

UT points : 5179

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:00 pm

hello everyone,

my names andrew, or upup, whichever you'd rather i go by. i've been playing pokemon games on gameboy since blue version came out when i was in the fifth grade, (and that probably makes me a little older than the majority of you on any of these poke'forums, haha) which makes me somewhat of a veteran, i suppose.

i'm just now starting to get into competitive play and my first fully ev'd team is almost ready for battle. i tend to not like the OU scene, just because a lot of the teams use the same pokemon and the same strategies, so you'll most likely see me playing with and talking about a lot of pokemon that occupy the UU and NU niche.

i'm looking forward to wiping the floor with your face once my pokemon are finished.

my ds is currently in another state, but as soon as i have it i'll throw up my fc. until then.
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5752

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:43 pm

welcome to the forum how old are you in the fifth grade im not from america other school system
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6546

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Ha. Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a fun time challenging some of us.
Also, I started playing Red/Blue around the third grade. So don't get ahead of yourself. Smile Anyways, I'm Coaster, one of the Moderators here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or the others. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
UpUp

UpUp

UT points : 5179

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:18 pm

well, red and blue came out when i was in the fifth grade, and if my math is correct, i would have been ten or eleven. and i'm twenty-one now. haha, i don't mean to get ahead of myself, it's just that i watch a lot of the youtube videos and browse around websites like serebii and marriland and it seems like the general populous is rather young, albeit precocious kids. no offense, really. i mean, i'm a pretty big kid myself, still playing pokemon and all.
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7093

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Im 10 -_- Anyways WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
TheOSC

TheOSC

UT points : 5490

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Welcome on behalf of the noobs welcoming noobs comity allow me to grant you one Cookie *
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8666
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:24 pm

lol I love your name, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Stickguy41

Stickguy41

UT points : 5488

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome to the Uuttitan Forums, Andrew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigsam

UT points : 5164

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re:hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi andrew, nice to meet you, i like your name Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey, i'm andrew. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, i'm andrew.   hey, i'm andrew. Empty

Back to top Go down

hey, i'm andrew.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Start Menu :: Introductions-
Jump to: