Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarf Exeggutor

Go down 
+4
UxDarkghostxU
SebaSneakers
nikodem123asdf
infernoflash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
infernoflash

infernoflash

UT points : 5375

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:59 am

This is a Scarf Exeggutor set. Will be used in the NU tier. Problebly in a NU team i'm thinking of making.

Exeggutor@Choice Scarf
Nature:Naive
EVs:252 Sp.Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 Atk
-Leaf Storm
-Psychic
-Explosion
-Ancientpower/Trick/Sleed Powder(?)
Ability:Chlorophyll

EVs and nature
Naive is for speed. I did not choose Timid so it Atk wont get lovered (sp Explosion can do a litle more). The EVs i obvius. I think you understand how i thought. Wink

Moves
Leaf Storm instead of Energy Ball since it has more power. And Exeggutor will problebly swith allot anyway. Psychic is for the STAB. Explosion is so he han sacrifise himslef if he has low Hp. Then i don't know... Ancient Power canhit fire pokemon like Charizard, Magmortar and Typhlosion hard, since all of them are NU now. Trick can be nice to get rid of the Scarf and give it to a Wall or something.
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am

sleep powder for last move
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5753

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

nikodem123asdf wrote:
sleep powder for last move
i owuld go for trick for if you have to change atk
Back to top Go down
UxDarkghostxU

UT points : 5348

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Only problem I can see is having Explosion on a Choice'd Pokemon, as finding an opportunity to switch out-then-in from one of your STAB moves at low HP might pose a problem.
I've yet to actually battle using a Team, so this is just my two-cents.... all in theory. No practical application. >_<
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:26 am

Have you considered energy ball in the last slot?
This will make you not have to lock yourself into leaf storm so you can late game clean (when they have psychic resisters like dark/psychic types) without having to rely on a move hat lowers power every turn.

Trick is the next best option as psychic will do plenty to those fire types and it isn't that good to lock yourself into a sleep move when most people play with the sleep clause.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
infernoflash

infernoflash

UT points : 5375

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 am

Shnoogle wrote:
Have you considered energy ball in the last slot?
This will make you not have to lock yourself into leaf storm so you can late game clean (when they have psychic resisters like dark/psychic types) without having to rely on a move hat lowers power every turn.

Trick is the next best option as psychic will do plenty to those fire types and it isn't that good to lock yourself into a sleep move when most people play with the sleep clause.
Well, i choosed Leaf Storm becuse he will do alot of switching anyway (and i don't think i have any TM Energy Ball xD).
Back to top Go down
jasonfire72

jasonfire72

UT points : 5199

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

dont put explotion on a scarf! it makes no sense!maybe HP fighting
Back to top Go down
s16jstae

s16jstae

UT points : 5156

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 pm

like said before dont use explosion.

1. u have to find a pokemon to resist it on your team

2.u have to keep on switching out just so u end up with that pokemon or risk a team mate in explosion

i dont have a sub for it but it wouldnt really make scense using it on a execitor with the other moves he can learn.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm

s16jstae wrote:
like said before dont use explosion.

1. u have to find a pokemon to resist it on your team

2.u have to keep on switching out just so u end up with that pokemon or risk a team mate in explosion

i dont have a sub for it but it wouldnt really make scense using it on a execitor with the other moves he can learn.

he doesn't play doubles
Back to top Go down
s16jstae

s16jstae

UT points : 5156

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 pm

i see what u mean but it doesnt really make sense to send that thing out and return it over and over again if it has explosion. unless u start out with it it doesnt make that much sense.
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6444

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 am

To be honest Choice Scarf Heatran carries Explosion and Destoys any incoming Special Wall with Ease (Looking at you Blissy) So a Choice Scarf Explosion isn't always Bad as he can Strait out Damage or KO Special Walls Like Mabye Regice for Example
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

leafshadow wrote:
To be honest Choice Scarf Heatran carries Explosion and Destoys any incoming Special Wall with Ease (Looking at you Blissy) So a Choice Scarf Explosion isn't always Bad as he can Strait out Damage or KO Special Walls Like Mabye Regice for Example

Yeah and after revenging tons of stuff when his usefulness is limited because his HP is so low, you can just explode to either take a pokemon a.) Out, or B.) to very low health
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarf Exeggutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarf Exeggutor   Scarf Exeggutor Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarf Exeggutor
Page 1 of 1