Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM Sp.Def Zapdos!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5467

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm

yea in hg/ss i was trying to get a good iv / natured zapdos and i just happened to get a Calm 21/21/29/30/31/31 iv'd zapdos on like my end try so i was like omfg awesome...
since smogon was down( which is right now Sad ) i looked at smogon yesterday for sp.def bulky zap's and yea... it didnt look that good for me... so i decided to make my own set.. all about complimenting the move Charge. the Underused move is really effective withe the sp.def boost. im pretty sure smogon had a charge set before but since no1 used it they deleted it.. now for the set.

Zapdos ~ Lefties
Calm ~ Pressure
Ev's 248HP / 236sp.def / 26 Spe (random ev's i know but i forgot smogons because well its down)
Moves
~Charge
~Tbolt / Discharge (para or damage)
~Roost (heals)
~Heat Wave (for them scizors) (p.s. this is one of my scizor counters)

rate this please.. Anything about saying this will fail is welcomed tbh. Saying what pokes i need on my team to compliment this pokemon is welcomed. Changing the moveset is really welcomed and same with ev's

k thx RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5708

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:56 pm

if it is ment to be deffencive then you should use discharge it looks preety cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:21 am

well since the HP IV isnt 31 just give it 252 HP evs and 232 Sp. Defense and then throw the rest into speed if it accomplishes something. If it doesnt really do anything, then toss them into sp. def or defense.

Trust me, I have a sleep talk rotom on shoddy and you want discharge. Discharge gets you so many kills you would have otherwise not have gotten and then power loss isn't really that much. The parahax is nice too for supporting your team members since walls that stop pokemon and support their team are doing 2 jobs and thus give you an advantage.

Have you considered light Screen in place of charge? Idk if the Sp. Def boost goes away after you attack with discharge the next turn, but if it does light screen is definately the best option. Light Screen gives you +2 sp. def instantly, but you cannot stack them and it goes away in 5 turns, however it supports your team too. Charge takes two turns to get to where light screen would be and it is there till you switch, but it doesn't support you team. I need to look up the electric attack boost, Smogon, as you mentioned, is down so i really dont know.

Heat Wave is a good option in the last slot because seeing as you cannot get any hidden powers it is the best option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Ludicolul

Ludicolul

UT points : 5467

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 am

charge sp.def boosts dont go away when i use a discharge and me and a friend were making an ev spread together. 196 hp/80 sp.a/176sp.def/56spe

the hp gives it an amount that is divisible by 12 the sp.d is gonna be high enough after 1 charge the speed is good for outspeeding like stuff and the sp.a is just for more damage.
is that ev spread any better?
(smogon is still down RAWR)
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 am

Ludicolul wrote:
charge sp.def boosts dont go away when i use a discharge and me and a friend were making an ev spread together. 196 hp/80 sp.a/176sp.def/56spe

the hp gives it an amount that is divisible by 12 the sp.d is gonna be high enough after 1 charge the speed is good for outspeeding like stuff and the sp.a is just for more damage.
is that ev spread any better?
(smogon is still down RAWR)

It sounds good to me Smile
And that's nice to know about charge, cause I thought it was like a stockpile spit up kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Herpdidderp

Herpdidderp

UT points : 5273

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Don't make your HP divisble by 4. This increases SR damage and doesn't really improve anything else.

Have you thought of Charge/Charge Beam for a psuedo Calm Mind? An odd little gimmick none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Herpdidderp wrote:
Don't make your HP divisble by 4. This increases SR damage and doesn't really improve anything else.

Have you thought of Charge/Charge Beam for a psuedo Calm Mind? An odd little gimmick none-the-less.

I like this idea of charge beam and charge Smile
plus, after a charge, the charge beam will do 100 damage next turn, more powerful than thunderbolt, = to the power of hyper beam 0_0 (with STAB factored in)
Back to top Go down
jasonfire72

jasonfire72

UT points : 5199

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 am

It is really good for a secret sweeper! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RM Sp.Def Zapdos!   RM Sp.Def Zapdos! Empty

Back to top Go down

RM Sp.Def Zapdos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: