Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barthandelus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6853

Barthandelus Empty
PostSubject: Barthandelus   Barthandelus EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Plot Spoiler Warning:
Spoiler:

Barthandelus Galenthtrueform
Pokemon: Claydol (Brtandelus)
Nature: Calm
Ability: Levitate
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252HP/156Sp.A/100Def
Set:
-Psychic (Ruinga)
-Earth Power (Thanatosian Smile)
-Ice Beam (Destrudo)
-Calm Mind (Magic Amplification)
Purpose:
-In order to dispatch those pesky l'Cie, I must be able to attack all feilds. However, my pauldrons will take damage, having myself to fight. I'll amplify my magic and magic resistince (Calm Mind) to overcome the loss. Once I have gathered enough power, I will then fight the l'Cie. Ruinga (Psychic) will take care of those reakless commandos (fighting types). My Thanatosian Smile (Earth Power) will greatly harm those sentinels (steel, ground, and rock types). The Destrudo will distruct the ravagers (grass, flying, and dragon types). My spread of powers (EVs) are set so I gain balenced defenses in both physical damage and magic damage.

Please comment on my fal'Cie strength.

Last edited by Nagi-Nagi on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6078

Barthandelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barthandelus   Barthandelus EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:18 pm

phew gonna stay away from the names... but i think you mean Earth Power and not Earthquake in your description

the coverage is decent with ground+ice, but psychic's coverage along with those is not too great. hidden power electric could be helpful for water types as well.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

Barthandelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barthandelus   Barthandelus EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:05 am

looks fine but this set will be extremely difficult to pull off in doubles... it has so many (7 I believe?) weaknesses and is quite slow. This paired with 2* the chance an opponent has to carry a super effective move on you and no recovery means that this wont last very long

Your nature should be Bold, as you have no way to boost your physical defense.

lol i found the paragraph description quite funny/confusing because I knew what it was supposed to say but it didn't say it. (That's not a bad thing, though, but it is a little confusing)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5687

Barthandelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barthandelus   Barthandelus EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Ehm, I have Final Fantasy 13 and everything but you don't need to role play when posting a RM Pokemon post lol. His SpA is abysmal to begin with. I understand that's what calm mind is for and basically everything to be said has been said. Not really sure how many Calm minds you can get off since he has a lot of weaknesses and is slow, making no effort to boost his speed to pull of more calm minds doesn't help either. It'll do decent I guess. You've been hooked on Final Fantasy 13 huh? Your last set was the name of the first boss haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barthandelus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barthandelus   Barthandelus Empty

Back to top Go down

Barthandelus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: