Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

card ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fortune

Fortune

UT points : 5182

card ideas Empty
PostSubject: card ideas   card ideas EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:18 am

Amazoness Assassin
lvl: 5
atk: 2000 def: 200
type : warrior
attribute : earth
effect:
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, and you have a monster in your grave yard that includes amazoness or is named amazon archer or the unfriendly amazon, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle

Amazoness Guardna
lvl: 4
atk: 0 def: 2800
type: warrior
attribute: earth
effect:
This card cannot be set, Amazoness or cards with the name Amazon Archer can not be targeted by card effects

Amazoness Scout
lvl: 3
attack: 400 def: 900
type: warrior
attribute: earth
effect:
When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard ; add 1 card that includes Amazoness or is named Amazon Archer to your hand

Amazoness Draw ? (couldnt think of a name)
spell
type: normal
effect:
Discard one card that includes Amazoness in its name or with the name Amazon Archer. Draw 2 cards from the top of your deck

The Obnoxious Unfriendly Amazon(ino rip off from celetic gurad but meh)
lvl:4
attack:1800 def:700
type:earth
effect:
This card is treat as an Amazoness monster

i think think this would make amazoness decks better since ; they basically have a cyber dragon and there own defence that could stand up to common syncros liek ; stardust ; black rose(ina plant deck) ; colossal fighter(zero warriors in the graveyard) ; Android and Goyo ; and they could have a searcher that could search out every card in the deck ; and they can have draw power which wouldnt probley make them that bad ; and i added in a better version of the unfriendly amazon if only this were ehts real effect =/

Last edited by Fortune on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reptain

UT points : 5265

card ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: card ideas   card ideas EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:02 am

I think they are op^^ I mean an indestructible cyber dragon or 2800 deff without a weakness through its effect. I think if the head huntress would have less atk it would be okay something like 2000 or something^^ and the guardna included in its effect that it cannot be set so you have to summon it in attack first. That would be probably better
Back to top Go down
Phase1-Skeith

Phase1-Skeith

UT points : 5762

card ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: card ideas   card ideas EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Fortune

Fortune

UT points : 5182

card ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: card ideas   card ideas EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm

hmm ; yeah i was thinking since defenders goddly defence i might make a stronger version buht yeah it could have that ; it would give someone a reason to use earthquake of zero gravity ; and as for head huntress i think i might name it amazoness assassin and ive made a card on card maker ; and i fourt of her effect threw elemental hero phionex enforcer and cyber dragon hm ; i might change it to ; if you have an amazoness monster or a card named amazon archer in your grave yard you can special summon it ? does that sound better ?

& they already had a thread liek this Embarassed Embarassed sorry =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

card ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: card ideas   card ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

card ideas
Page 1 of 1