Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maxmax

UT points : 5153

help please Empty
PostSubject: help please   help please EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 am

Please help me with a eevee evoltion team mostly evs and items

Flareon
Item:not sure
Nature:Jolly
Move:
Flare Blitz
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Fang

Vaporeon
Item:
Nature:I think mild
Move:
Acid Armor/Wish
Aqua Ring
Ice Beam
Surf

Jolten
Item:
Nature:Mild
Move:
Thunder Wave
Thunder
Thunder Fang
Quick Attack

The other are Glaceon Espeon leafon or umbreon
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5687

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:59 am

Honestly you can always go on smogon and serebii with these kind of evs and find out good spreads for your sets.
Back to top Go down
derock542

derock542

UT points : 6255

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:25 am

This part of the forum is called RMT (Rate My Team), not MMT (Make My Team). I understand that you need help deciding what ev's you want on your pokemon, but that's why there are sites like smogon and serebii. For now, since you don't have any ev's posted, this topic is going to have to be locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/derock927
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 am

derock542 wrote:
This part of the forum is called RMT (Rate My Team), not MMT (Make My Team). I understand that you need help deciding what ev's you want on your pokemon, but that's why there are sites like smogon and serebii. For now, since you don't have any ev's posted, this topic is going to have to be locked.
Thats not up to you to decide, but by a mod/admin, from my experience, mini-mods just try to look good to the mods so that they can hopefully get a position similar to his

Now, onto the team, to start with, Flareon doesnt learn Flare Blitz, Mild is a terrible nature for Vaporeon, and so is Acid Armor and Aqua Ring as moves. Jolteon needs Timid/Modest, Thunder is an awful move, he is too frail to use T-Wave and has awful physical attack, just go to Smogon.com and look for the analysis of each pokemon, Flareon in general is awful, bur Jolteon and Vaporeon are amazing pokemons and what they do(Sweep and Support in that order)
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6822

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:28 pm

L wrote:
derock542 wrote:
That's not up to you to decide, but by a mod/admin, from my experience, mini-mods just try to look good to the mods so that they can hopefully get a position similar to his

I hope you notice that those words have been said on countless occasion's and no-one has complained because people are just informing the Mods. Notice also that half the people that have said it show no desire to Mod this site.

Remember, Informing.. Not Mini-Modding
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: help please   help please Empty

Back to top Go down

help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: