Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone heard of little kings story?

Go down 
2 posters

You heard of or played Little Kings Story?
Yes
Anyone heard of little kings story? Vote_lcap20%Anyone heard of little kings story? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
Anyone heard of little kings story? Vote_lcap60%Anyone heard of little kings story? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
heard of it but didn't play it.
Anyone heard of little kings story? Vote_lcap20%Anyone heard of little kings story? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5979

Anyone heard of little kings story? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone heard of little kings story?   Anyone heard of little kings story? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

Question in the title. I've been looking for LPs of it but i can't find any that are good quality like pdwinnals or utton or gigatitan.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5979

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of little kings story?   Anyone heard of little kings story? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 am

Will anybody make a LP of it? Pretty please with sugar on top? If none of you want too then someone has to tell me how to make one in the same quality as other LPs. What do they use? A Camera?
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5869

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of little kings story?   Anyone heard of little kings story? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:17 am

dragonmxz wrote:
Will anybody make a LP of it? Pretty please with sugar on top? If none of you want too then someone has to tell me how to make one in the same quality as other LPs. What do they use? A Camera?
Well I don't feel like making one. But you could probably use a capture card to record in good quality. Google Capture Card and buy one of those. I'm pretty sure there not that expensive. Then purchase a Microphone for Narratiion since LP's are boring without commentary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone heard of little kings story?   Anyone heard of little kings story? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of little kings story?
Page 1 of 1