Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Governors School

Go down 
+3
Gir
Beastof2000
saxman1324
7 posters
AuthorMessage
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6078

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey guys been awhile since ive been here on the forums, and i have a cool reason for that. in the US, most states have things called Governor's schools, where academically gifted students get the chance to join a special learning program. i auditioned for a few months and i finally got in on meh sax's! its really a great opportunity and will be a great experience.

Why it matters: i joined competitive battling a few months ago, and i decided to try my luck in the world championships... which goes on while im at governors school... you can only imagine which one im going to go with Rolling Eyes so ive been falling away from battling, and from pokemon

so this is both a happy day kinda thing and an apology for being away. but im back for now! (sorta)
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5872

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm

It's ok Saxy! I wish the best of luck with you at Governors School. I know if I was selected to go to one I'd definitely go even if it meant quitting Competitive battling. Education is probably the most important thing that leads to success down the road. Smile
~Beastof2000
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Well, see it this way: You go to governor`s school which gives you a good recoerd for University. In UNiversity, you are already used to the workloads, so difficult careers seem easy, when you graduate, you get a good job which gives you a good salary, AKA, more money to buy more Pokemanz! so techinically, you are dpong this in the name of Pokemon.
Nah, obviously not, but congrats on entering! Hopefully you`ll eventually see the results of your effort
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7922

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Good Saxxy Is Good
I Missed You
But Nao,
You Make Me Feel Small
Cause You're Off Doing All These Great Things!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7702

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm

L wrote:
Well, see it this way: You go to governor`s school which gives you a good recoerd for University. In UNiversity, you are already used to the workloads, so difficult careers seem easy, when you graduate, you get a good job which gives you a good salary, AKA, more money to buy more Pokemanz! so techinically, you are dpong this in the name of Pokemon.
Nah, obviously not, but congrats on entering! Hopefully you`ll eventually see the results of your effort

haha "in the name of pokemon" I love it Very Happy

Yeah saxxy, we'll need a good lawyer here when all these people turn into criminals

JK

but seriously congratz and we all have to move on from pokemon at somepoint to concentrate on more important things
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
CaseyR

CaseyR

UT points : 5977

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Yay, Saxxy! Do your best, you saxxy thing! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8667
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:18 pm

yeah good job, ven though trombone beats saxaphone Smile

Have fun learning to be a govenor Razz
Back to top Go down
saxman1324

saxman1324

UT points : 6078

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Thx guys, that really means a lot to me (dont feel small cdplayar, you is goodz!). and i guess i forgot this part, ill be away for 6 weeks this summer Shocked so yeah i'll be away from a lot of things im used to Neutral

but even though im straying away from pokemon, i dont wish to to leave you guys quite yet. im gonna try to be battling again soon, but for right now im obviously straightening some things out

(and saxaphone is da best instrument evah!)
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8667
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

saxman1324 wrote:
Thx guys, that really means a lot to me (dont feel small cdplayar, you is goodz!). and i guess i forgot this part, ill be away for 6 weeks this summer Shocked so yeah i'll be away from a lot of things im used to Neutral

but even though im straying away from pokemon, i dont wish to to leave you guys quite yet. im gonna try to be battling again soon, but for right now im obviously straightening some things out

it good not the best (3rd best)
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6252

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm

saxman1324 wrote:

quoted for the truth, the jazz instrument by excellence
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5872

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 am

L wrote:
saxman1324 wrote:

quoted for the truth, the jazz instrument by excellence
Agreed....I have an announcement to make....I'M A SAXYPHONE PLAYER TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sponsored content

Governors School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governors School   Governors School Empty

Back to top Go down

Governors School
Page 1 of 1