Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fourth idea for a walkthrough

Go down 
+2
dragonmxz
RadioactiveRaichu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5556

A fourth idea for a walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Okay. Once I get a camera I am going to start making walkthroughs of various games. My first will be sapphire. Im not changing that. My choices for my second walkthrough are so far:

Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EotS
Pokemon Rumble

Since I want a diverse channel I would like the last choice(s) to be non-pokemon. If you could, please post a game that would be a good game for a walkthrough.

BTW, I have a DS, a GBA, a GameCube, a Wii, and a PS2. I can do virtual consol or a DSI/Wii ware game too. So please choose a game that is availible for those systems. And please also be sure if its an old game that I can still buy it if I dont have it. I will be making a Poll sometime soon on the Uuttitan Forums once this thread dies. So please watch for that. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5972

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Little king story. The game is awesome and no one has done a full walkthru of it yet, the only person who was stopped.
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6026

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:07 am

New super mario bros 3 I don't know why just i know a lot of people don't finish it
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 am

glaceonlover11 wrote:
New super mario bros 3 I don't know why just i know a lot of people don't finish it

Is that the new one for the Wii or completly different?
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:09 am

dragonmxz wrote:
Little king story. The game is awesome and no one has done a full walkthru of it yet, the only person who was stopped.

That game doesnt look very interesting to me. So I probably wont be doing a walkthrouugh of it.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6242

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 am

How much do you like RPGs? If lots, I would suggest a Persona walkthrough, I personally never played it, but I`ve seen a coplu of vids and it looks AMAZING
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 pm

I am very interested in RPGs. Usually a game where there is fighting. Ex. Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story. I love that game. Im not too into huge RPGs were one mistake will cost you the entire game.
Back to top Go down
glaceonlover11

glaceonlover11

UT points : 6026

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:12 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
glaceonlover11 wrote:

oh soz i didn't mean to put the new on it the one for the gba
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6812

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
I am very interested in RPGs. Usually a game where there is fighting. Ex. Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story. I love that game. Im not too into huge RPGs were one mistake will cost you the entire game.

Super Mario RPG

Pretty good game with hints of FF in it.
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Final Fantasy VII is where it's at! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 am

glaceonlover11 wrote:
RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
glaceonlover11 wrote:

oh soz i didn't mean to put the new on it the one for the gba

Oh, I have that one. It took me over a month just to get to 3-1. I hate that one. Mad

And for beast:
Im not too big of a Final Fantasy. Ill look it up on Youtube. I remember along time ago when my cousins came over they broght like the first or second. It was cool.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5972

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Well fi you like pikmin then little king story is basicaly the same thing but yuo own A KINGDOM and theres tons of funny diaolouge. But if you don't wnat to try it then Okami(like Zelda) or Red steel 2( that Sword fighting game that just came out). You could also do a old game like Chrono Trigger( they have one for the DS.) P.S ( I like to use Parenteses even tho i know i just spelled it wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 pm

You could also do Zelda Ocarine of Time (my favorite) or Zelda Majora's Mask.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fourth idea for a walkthrough   A fourth idea for a walkthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

A fourth idea for a walkthrough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: YouTube :: YouTube Ideas-
Jump to: