The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Avenged Sevenfold

Go down 

Do you like Avenged Sevenfold?
I LOVE THEM
38%
 38% [ 5 ]
Meh...
38%
 38% [ 5 ]
I can't stand them!
23%
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13
 

AuthorMessage
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 158
UT points : 3306
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Avenged Sevenfold   Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 pm

I mean,who doesn't like em? With classic songs like Bat Country and Afterlife, can't be beat for modern day music!

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 4084
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

ahhh Avenged Sevenfold, lets all hope The Rev found his little piece of heaven
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Tranier Robert

avatar

Posts : 199
UT points : 3367
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 26
Location : Back in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Umm not to be mean or anything but when there drummer died it really wasent a big thing, I mean when Dime Bag Darrell died it was everywhere.And I really have no respect for a band that calmed to be the next Pantera. No one could copy or even match what Pantera did as a band. I mean when Chuck Schuldiner died at least MTV said something about him and Death wasn't even that big of a band, AX7 was supposedly a big band and not even MTV said anything bout the drummers death come on.


And you can guess by this that I don't like Avenged Sevenfold. There are just so many better metal bands out there that I don't want to waste my time on the crappy ones.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PTRobert0716
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 158
UT points : 3306
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 am

Pokemon Tranier Robert wrote:
Umm not to be mean or anything but when there drummer died it really wasent a big thing, I mean when Dime Bag Darrell died it was everywhere.And I really have no respect for a band that calmed to be the next Pantera. No one could copy or even match what Pantera did as a band. I mean when Chuck Schuldiner died at least MTV said something about him and Death wasn't even that big of a band, AX7 was supposedly a big band and not even MTV said anything bout the drummers death come on.


And you can guess by this that I don't like Avenged Sevenfold. There are just so many better metal bands out there that I don't want to waste my time on the crappy ones.

psshhh when "The Rev" died it was a big thing!

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4682
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 am

I voted a third option. Very Happy

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 158
UT points : 3306
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 am

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
I voted a third option. Very Happy
/me dislikes

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5534
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:11 am

They are alright, it's just I try not to listen to songs with cuss words everywhere and more or less bad themed lyrics

Yeah, I heard that the Rev died a while ago, it wasn't everywhere, and did they even find out the cause of his death?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Pokemon Tranier Robert

avatar

Posts : 199
UT points : 3367
Join date : 2009-10-20
Age : 26
Location : Back in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 am

Jared wrote:
Pokemon Tranier Robert wrote:
Umm not to be mean or anything but when there drummer died it really wasent a big thing, I mean when Dime Bag Darrell died it was everywhere.And I really have no respect for a band that calmed to be the next Pantera. No one could copy or even match what Pantera did as a band. I mean when Chuck Schuldiner died at least MTV said something about him and Death wasn't even that big of a band, AX7 was supposedly a big band and not even MTV said anything bout the drummers death come on.


And you can guess by this that I don't like Avenged Sevenfold. There are just so many better metal bands out there that I don't want to waste my time on the crappy ones.

psshhh when "The Rev" died it was a big thing!

Nawh it wasn't trust me. If MTV won't say RIP then really all it proves is avenged sevenfold suck. The only place where it might have said he died is Myspace and Facebook and come on that's no place for it if there as big as everyone makes them out to. Thus more proving they sucked more then everyone though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/PTRobert0716
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 4084
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 am

Are we talking about the same MTV that pretty much came, raped Rock, tortured it, milked it as a cow, then gave it the grace shot and started the age of those 1-hit-wonders or Disney Bands? Ummm....yeah, for some reason I feel like your argument was a really big hole right in the middle
Back to top Go down
Reptain



Posts : 207
UT points : 3129
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Hamburg, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 am

I think if MTV doesn't said something about it they have to be not crappy (can you understand what i'm trying to say?)
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

avatar

Posts : 1261
UT points : 3535
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 25
Location : In this post

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:13 pm

well maybe avenged sevenfold aren't the biggest band ever, but they are still freaking awesome.
Also, my favourite drummer is doing their next album with them: Mike Portony from dream theater ^_^
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

avatar

Posts : 1261
UT points : 3535
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 25
Location : In this post

PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:29 am

Shnoogle wrote:
They are alright, it's just I try not to listen to songs with cuss words everywhere and more or less bad themed lyrics

Yeah, I heard that the Rev died a while ago, it wasn't everywhere, and did they even find out the cause of his death?

(Side note - not reviving dead thread.)

Yeah, he died of an overdose of painpills and alot of alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Avenged Sevenfold   

Back to top Go down
 
Avenged Sevenfold
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Art :: Music-
Jump to: