The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pokemon Game with all Regions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3462
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Pokemon game that went through all of the regions that we knew today? I think it would. It would be nice if it went like this. Many of you guyz are thinking that game would be too under leveled for your team and it'd be too easy after the first region. Well not exactly if Game Freak made it to where you can go over level 100 maybe 200 should be the max. What do you guyz think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Reptain



Posts : 207
UT points : 2887
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 23
Location : Hamburg, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

I think the pokemon should just need more exp to level 100. Maybe doubled IDK
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3322
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re:Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:51 pm

I like the idea of all the regions in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6257
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 22
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm

I would get it but it would be really expensive
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3322
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re:Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm

That, and we would have to wait till they made a new console that could handle all that memory, maybe with the new DS that can be possible, at least I hope so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Sweetness

avatar

Posts : 117
UT points : 2910
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 25
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:24 pm

That would be so freaking awesome beyond belief. It will in fact take up a lot of memory however. Here's my idea of this concept, based on the suggestions you guys made:

~Double or increase the EXP. needed to reach Lv. 100
~Increase the levels of the AI Pokemon teams
~Customizable hero/heroine
~Multiple rivals (up to 2 or 3)
~Stargazer-Colosseum equivalent of the Battle Frontier
~Multiple choice of Starter Pokemon as your first and only obtainable Starter throughout the game

That's my opinion. Maybe you guys have better suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3462
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Sweetness wrote:
That would be so freaking awesome beyond belief. It will in fact take up a lot of memory however. Here's my idea of this concept, based on the suggestions you guys made:

~Double or increase the EXP. needed to reach Lv. 100
~Increase the levels of the AI Pokemon teams
~Customizable hero/heroine
~Multiple rivals (up to 2 or 3)
~Stargazer-Colosseum equivalent of the Battle Frontier
~Multiple choice of Starter Pokemon as your first and only obtainable Starter throughout the game

That's my opinion. Maybe you guys have better suggestions.
About the starters I think you should only get one, but get a choice of like all the regions combined starters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
pikachu!

avatar

Posts : 354
UT points : 4853
Join date : 2009-08-11
Age : 23
Location : *Runs away*

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm

I have boat loads to say about this Idea, I've drawn maps on how it would look like, I've created several people, adventures, and storylines, but to save you guys all the trouble of looking through all of that, I'm going to just say, that as much as I love the idea, there are so many things that have to be thought of, so many, infact, that nintendo might never support it, unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Elvisrodriguez1992
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3462
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm

pikachu! wrote:
I have boat loads to say about this Idea, I've drawn maps on how it would look like, I've created several people, adventures, and storylines, but to save you guys all the trouble of looking through all of that, I'm going to just say, that as much as I love the idea, there are so many things that have to be thought of, so many, infact, that nintendo might never support it, unfortunately...
Possibly on the new DS that is coming out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3322
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re:Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm

I don't know if this is to much of topic but, I would really like a new battle style, like Stadium or something like that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3462
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm

FreaKaz0id wrote:
I don't know if this is to much of topic but, I would really like a new battle style, like Stadium or something like that Razz
I don't think it'll ever get that graphic on the DS. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3322
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re:Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
FreaKaz0id wrote:
I don't know if this is to much of topic but, I would really like a new battle style, like Stadium or something like that Razz
I don't think it'll ever get that graphic on the DS. But that's just my opinion.
Yeah, I think that so to Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
Sweetness

avatar

Posts : 117
UT points : 2910
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 25
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Black and White should at least implement random wi-fi battles like PBR does. I would very much appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3462
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Sweetness wrote:
Black and White should at least implement random wi-fi battles like PBR does. I would very much appreciate that.
Um...This is a little off topic. Try posting this in the Black and White Section. But anyhow any new Pokemon game should have random battles. So you don't have to plan wifi battles which gets annoying at times unless your in a chat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Duskboi

avatar

Posts : 43
UT points : 2772
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Hoenn

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 am

I was just thinking that the other day. Apart from I thoght it would be cool if you choose which region you started in and then worked your way from there and ofc all the other regions would get harder.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness

avatar

Posts : 117
UT points : 2910
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 25
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Or just have your own character who is completely unrelated to the main heroes of the Pokemon game franchise. Maybe even bring back Shadow Pokemon in a future Pokemon game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Game with all Regions!   

Back to top Go down
 
Pokemon Game with all Regions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon games (Current discussion: X and Y)
» Multiple Choice Situational Story game
» Pokemon game discussion
» Yet another Pokemon game confirmed?!
» Pokemon game discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: