Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced

Go down 
+28
SloSerge
Nagi-Nagi
crazyetack
Evil
Schizzovism
dragonmxz
GaiaAero
Darkhunter101
nizzy-silver
duderplease
mrcatz
Psyneko
Elfar
Administrator
SebaSneakers
SS4Zach
akaFilanachi
saxman1324
cdplayar
Shnoogle
Jared
Gir
Daiko
UxDarkghostxU
Reptain
Beastof2000
FreaKaz0id
pdwinnall
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ninjatreecko12

ninjatreecko12

UT points : 5551

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Well I'm excited for RANDOM Wi-Fi Battles on DS! I don't have PBR so I couldn't Wi-Fi Battle when I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tromboneandpokemon12
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8635
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:52 pm

ninjatreecko12 wrote:
Well I'm excited for RANDOM Wi-Fi Battles on DS! I don't have PBR so I couldn't Wi-Fi Battle when I wanted to.

that is all I'm looking foreward too
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:52 pm

sept 18th is the release date. Who's preordering it cuz I'm not. BTW that's Japan
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 pm

mrcatz wrote:
sept 18th is the release date. Who's preordering it cuz I'm not. BTW that's Japan

Yeah, I'd rather play the 5th gen in a language I can actually understand =3

Although, Boris and Nagi iirc can speak a good amount of Japanese, so they will probably get it. Just don't spoil it for us, you two lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:

Although, Boris and Nagi iirc can speak a good amount of Japanese, so they will probably get it. Just don't spoil it for us, you two lol

I really want to know what the airfield does cuz planes+pokemon= uhh cool?!
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:

lol maybe you can go fly fishing in the airplanes and catch bird and bug Pokémon =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
mrcatz wrote:

lol maybe you can go fly fishing in the airplanes and catch bird and bug Pokémon =P

That would be AWESOME
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5534

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Yea it would be! But maybe its the planes are for transporting you from the main Isshu region to a different part of the game. Like maybe and island, dungeon, or maybe a whole second region. but i doubt the third option. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5724

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 pm

What does everyone think of triple battles, I don't like the idea, reminds me way too much of digimon world DS.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
What does everyone think of triple battles, I don't like the idea, reminds me way too much of digimon world DS.

Bad idea, it is going to be way to confusing (but the metagame will get interesting)
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6821

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:30 pm

mrcatz wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:

Bad idea, it is going to be way to confusing (but the metagame will get interesting)

That's a completely stupid idea. Battles would end too quickly and pokemon coordination would be completely off. You would have to support each Pokemon's needs and roles, while keeping them alive with whatever team move you got. Although, it's impossible to do so, because you can't cover your entire team with the pokemon you have, let alone that you have three out. You just attempt to do so, but you'll always have one weakness. Also, getting triple attacked would be extremely broken, as anything could potentially die from that...Although, it's not like much pokemon can live double attacks, anyway. They would just be a lot more unprotected from attacks and would have more of a chance to faint. You could bring a whole stall team with you to triple battle and S-Tossx3, which will faint a pokemon in one turn with less than 301 HP, like the usual Metagross, mainly carrying 300HP (correct if I'm mistaken). So, it would also make stall teams a prime use in a battle like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6054

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 am

a) Nagi, all metagross except trick carry HP evs and their min is 301.
b) Stall teams usually only have one user of s-toss x_x
c) Let's hope they make up for how quickly it would go with more party space.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Pialga93 wrote:

That's a completely stupid idea. Battles would end too quickly and pokemon coordination would be completely off. You would have to support each Pokemon's needs and roles, while keeping them alive with whatever team move you got. Although, it's impossible to do so, because you can't cover your entire team with the pokemon you have, let alone that you have three out. You just attempt to do so, but you'll always have one weakness. Also, getting triple attacked would be extremely broken, as anything could potentially die from that...Although, it's not like much pokemon can live double attacks, anyway. They would just be a lot more unprotected from attacks and would have more of a chance to faint. You could bring a whole stall team with you to triple battle and S-Tossx3, which will faint a pokemon in one turn with less than 301 HP, like the usual Metagross, mainly carrying 300HP (correct if I'm mistaken). So, it would also make stall teams a prime use in a battle like that.

Interesting doesn't mean good. I'm gonna laugh so hard watching peole on youtube in a triple battle
Back to top Go down
Pialga93

Pialga93

UT points : 5724

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:55 am

One other problem is the new pokemon, they look..well either weird or stupid except for maybe 3.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Pialga93 wrote:
One other problem is the new pokemon, they look..well either weird or stupid except for maybe 3.

yeah if this game didn't have all the new features, i wouldn't get it
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Nagi-Nagi

UT points : 6821

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm

The mole looks cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Schizzovism

Schizzovism

UT points : 5198

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Honestly, I think the triple battles are cool. Sure it's really hard, but that's what makes it fun.
I wonder how two helping hands will work out...
And the new pokes look cool to me. =|
Back to top Go down
Randomer19934

Randomer19934

UT points : 5671

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 am

Part of me thinks that the creators are running out of ideas for new pokemon. I mean 4th gen didn't look that great bar a few that were animals that they hadn't done yet, for example a frog in crogunk.
I'm still going to get it, but I feel it may have gone a bit off the rails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced   Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Black/ Pokémon White officially announced
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5