Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay, I'm having some issues

Go down 
+2
Beastof2000
Sweetness
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetness

Sweetness

UT points : 5328

Okay, I'm having some issues Empty
PostSubject: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Lately, I've been taking things very seriously and I mean like, things in general, such as simple things like hanging out, talking to someone, or just typing these very words. I feel that my seriousness is pushing people away and that I seem to be less outgoing than usual. I mean, I don't think it can get worse than locking myself in my room just to play Pokemon. Any ideas guys? I want to be part of the social life but I don't know where to start or how.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5880

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Well to be honest. I don't spend near as much time with my friends as I did a year ago. With all of this competitive battling. And community. TBH you could just set yourself up time limits or only check the forum once a day that way you have more of a social life as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5761

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:47 am

call a friend go make fun
meet new people
don't play pokémon for a while or only in the evening
go to party's enjoy yourself ^^
soicial life > gaming =)
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6209

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:25 pm

to be honest.
Becoming a social butterfly does not happen overnight and it would take many many years. The fact that we are all not social butterflies otherwise we would not be on a pokemon forum talking about become social butterflies proves this.

Anyway, onto a solution...
Now that spring has arrived. It's not winter. That means you can now hang out in the park and do such. If you want to start getting invited to parties e.t.c Ask your friends if you can hang out and then see what follows.
(asking "Is anything happening tonight?" to a friend is probably the easiest way to get... Inhebriated so to speak)

But more importantly... This is a thing you should understand. You are you, No one can change you but you. If you are content with indirect contact, then that is perfectly fine. When you leave to go to college you will have a new start and you will be able to party on, have significant others e.t.c to your heart content. Brave the harsh winds and the road becomes easier with every step.

PS: I'm good at writing crap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:03 pm

boris5000 wrote:
p.

PS: I'm good at writing crap Very Happy

i see what you mean butterflies ???? hahah no but your right !
Back to top Go down
Neku

Neku

UT points : 5695

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:58 pm

SebaSneakers wrote:
meet new people
soicial life > gaming =)
*makes fun* Well seriously, if you want real advice then maybe you should just take a step back from pokemon or limit it, games can have an affect and although pokemanz is fun friends, are more important than a game. Lol you're really born outgoing, nothing wrong with being shy. The best advice, (corniest line ever) I can give is to be yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Neku wrote:
SebaSneakers wrote:
meet new people
soicial life > gaming =)
*makes fun* Well seriously, if you want real advice then maybe you should just take a step back from pokemon or limit it, games can have an affect and although pokemanz is fun friends, are more important than a game. Lol you're really born outgoing, nothing wrong with being shy. The best advice, (corniest line ever) I can give is to be yourself Very Happy
thats what i said
Back to top Go down
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5574

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 pm

SebaSneakers wrote:
meet new people
soicial life > gaming =)

Just a few days ago. I was at lunch and a kid brought up a comment about Pokemon Red and how he played it. After that Me and two other kids started talking about having Soulsilver and Pokewalkers, sure enough we all brought ours to school. Ive know these guys for years, I never knew they played and vise versa. It was very odd though. So meet new friends or just get closer to friends you already have.

So: Social Life can be gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6209

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
SebaSneakers wrote:
meet new people
soicial life > gaming =)

Just a few days ago. I was at lunch and a kid brought up a comment about Pokemon Red and how he played it. After that Me and two other kids started talking about having Soulsilver and Pokewalkers, sure enough we all brought ours to school. Ive know these guys for years, I never knew they played and vise versa. It was very odd though. So meet new friends or just get closer to friends you already have.

So: Social Life can be gaming.

I'm sure some of my friends are Closet pokenerds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, I'm having some issues   Okay, I'm having some issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, I'm having some issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Had a bad day...-
Jump to: