Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?

Go down 
+17
mrcatz
Juggernaut
saxman1324
Duskboi
Neku
leafshadow
Gir
Jared
Sweetness
SebaSneakers
Beastof2000
nikodem123asdf
FreaKaz0id
noheartx
song0flife
Darkhunter101
Shnoogle
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7719

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Empty
PostSubject: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Yeah so this team is like 1-12 but I made it so carefully and I think it is really good!! But obviously not as good as I think...
Please help me if you can guys =)
BTW this is a mixed tier team if any of you care at all :/

Team Building Process -

OK so I was looking through the Smogon Dex and I saw Absol as a really underappreciated pokemon sporting an excellent 130 base attack and a pretty good movepool, as well as the ever useful sucker punch, so he was added

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359

OK so I know that I am going to want to drain Absol's HP fast so opponents get eager to pick him off, which gves me the opportunity to unleash my powerful Sucker Punchhh!! What better pokemon to do this than Tyranitar? With access to permanent sand, he is the PERFECT teammate for absol. Dual Fighting weaknesses also gives me an opportunity to bring in my next pokemon...

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248

That's right! The PERFECT ghost type to take fighting types and pair with Tyranitar is none other than the invincible SHEDINJA!

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292

OK so I have my core going here... but I really want to add some good walls to the picture. When I thought of wall I immediately thought of Alakazam, whose 55/45/85 Defensive Stats are pretty good, can switch in to take powerful Close Combats from the likes of Lucario and hit back with powerful Fire Punches and Body Slams, and has Barrier and Calm Mind to boost his defense! What an amazing pokemon =)

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani065

Alakazam's, Absol's, and Tyranitar's big bug (haha big bug) weakness was bothering me, so I looked real hard for a nice bug resist. Delibird fit the bill VERY well, with solid 45 defensive stats across the board, and AMAZING flying/ice typing, and a pretty good base 75 speed for out speeding stuff like Jolly Magikarp (Oh wait, scratch that Jolly max speed Magikarp outspeeds max speed delibird) and some other stuff.

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani065My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani225

So, now I needed a reliable lead... one who can set up Stealth Rocks, maybe Explode and do some damage with powerful STAB moves. I looked for a pokemon like this, and I couldn't find many who were that good... Pokemon like Metagross, Azelf and Bronzong were all too odd looking and I don't like steel type pokemon that much, so I ended up using a Corsola! It usually gets rocks up and is a pretty beastly pokemon, actually, doing a good amount of damage to other leads before going down.

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani222My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani065My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani225

So, yeah let's get to the analysis of each pokemon now, shall we?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Corsola
Corsola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
Hustle - Physical moves do 50% more damage at the cost of 20% accuracy
252 Attack (No more EVs, that's all it needs because it is such a beast)
~Stealth Rock
~Bubble
~Endure
~Snore

Alright, so here is my custom Corsola. Say what you want but this thing is pretty powerful. I opted against Explosion because sometime I missed with it, like 4 out of 5 times, but I really don't know why and I don't want to use a glitched move. Snore is great against all of those sleep leads out there, and does a good amount of damage to pokemon like Roserade and Smeargle who are common sleepers. Endure is there because I really like the animation and sound effects for it, so I just HAD to put it there. Bubble is a a whopping 30 power after STAB which can do numbers on lead Aerodactyl.
I thought black sludge was supposed to heal you, but for some reason it takes away a bit of my health every turn... any one know why this is?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Tyranitar
Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Quiet Nature
Sand Stream - Summons permanent sandstorm
9 Speed, 1501 Sp. Attack
~Block
~Roar
~Cut
~Scary Face

Yeah, so this is "THE" Tyranitar... The Choice Scarf is to make up for his abysmal speed and I heard from a semi-reliable source that a pokemon could have 1510 EVs, so I spent like 5 days having this guy fight tons of Gastlys in the old chateau, which was hard because I had to stall them out with Sand Stream since Cut is his only attack and I sometimes accidentally pressed roar... But yeah Block is to prevent an opponent from escaping when I am cutting the white and red blood cells out of them, and roar is when I feel bad for them when I see all of the blood and just send them away to my next victim... Scary Face is an excellent move for when my Choice Scarf just doesn't give me the speed I need. For some reason, though, whenever I use a move it says I HAVE TO use the same move again... this is really annoying because I cannot execute my strategy then! Anyone know why this is?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Absol
Absol @ Oran Berry
Mild Nature
Pressure - Enemy attacks lose one extra PP
302 Sp. Attack, 20 Attack, 50 Speed, 138 Def
~Double Team
~Flash
~Natural Gift
~Thief

Yeah, I gave up Sucker Punch because sometimes it failed, like when the opponent used substitute or something of that nature (not a move that damages me directly) and I really hated that so I scratched his whole moveset of Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, and Superpower for this one, although I'm not really impressed with either of them, really. Once a guy D/Ced on me when I used this team on wi-fi and I used Double Team... I really don't know why, though, but I counted it as a rage-quit and a win =)
Flash is for extra annoyance, and Natural Gift is for a good 60 Base power Poison Move when pared with the oran berry. When I use the Oran Berry, I can use Thief to steal the opponents item from them muahaha.
The Mild Nature is because his defense is terrible and he won't live a hit anyways, so it doesn't hurt to lower it. Plus, Thief really appreciates the Sp. Attack boost, although some crazy fool told me that Thief was a physical attack and I was all like "WHAT?! no way, it is definitely a Sp. Attack" and he was like "Dude, you are hopeless"... just goes to show you that there are some caarrazyyyyy people in this world. Luckily I am not one of them tehe

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Alakazam
Alakazam @ Lagging Tail
Naive Nature
Inner Focus - Prevents flinching
252 Speed
~Calm Mind
~Barrier
~Embargo
~Giga Impact

Yeah, so for those of you wondering about the lagging tail, there was just too much room in my bag and I needed a place to put it so I just gave it to Alakazam... It doesn't do anything as I am aware of, though, so it's not a bad item. Quick question... anyone know why I ALWAYS move last even though I maxed out my Speed? K thanks
I chose Inner Focus because status moves besides sleep are useless (which Synchronize doesn't bounce back) and immunities to the flinches from rock slides and fake-outs is always nice, and Alakazam can easily take them with its very impressive base 45 Defense.
Calm Mind and Barrier are there to beef up its defense so it does not mind the Re-Charge turn that Giga Impact gives. Embargo is so any opponent who uses leftovers will still take damage from my Tyranitar's Sandstorm.
I gave it a Naive nature because the speed is welcome, even though I move last all the time for some reason, and he is boosting his special defense with Calm Mind so the Sp. Def drop isn't a big deal.

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Shedinja
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Impish Nature
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Def
Wonder Guard - Only super effective attacks harm this Pokémon
~Swords Dance
~Double Edge
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

I maxed this guy's Def and HP to give him a chance to survive a super effective hit. Swords Dance and Double Edge are fairly obvious, as they pair up to give good damage. I only get to get a swords dance up, usually, though, because my Tyranitar's Sand Stream kinda kills him. I thought I may be able to take Sand Stream consistently with a focus sash, but alas, I cannot for some reason. The game hates me, I think... either that or there is a glitch somewhere =/
Rest and Sleep Talk were SUPPOSED to help him heal Double Edge Recoil, but since he only has 1HP, I am questioning its value in a moveslot. SolarBeam and Substitute seem like good replacements for them, I think. Suggestions?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Delibird
Delibird @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252 Attack, 252 Speed
~Splash
~Rollout
~Recycle
~Counter

This s my Delibird, yay! I gave him an adamant nature because after I realized he couldn't outrun Jolly max speed Magikarp, I just preferred to give him the extra power as Magikarp is really the only thing I switch this into, as it cannot really survive much else. Splash with Life Orb and Max Attack = Complete Ownage... If I out speed you, you are practically dead. Rollout is great for those select few bug types I can switch into, and Recycle is for when I used my life orb once and it needs to be recycled to be used again... My delibird also loves the environment, so it just seemed so fitting =)
Counter is to surprise physical attackers like Infernape, Lucario, and Scizor, but it usually doesn't work because most of the time they just swords dance in my face and then kill me after they reach +6 and sweep my team...

Yeah, so there is my epic team! Hope you enjoyed it, please rate, steal, hate all that jazz blah blah

For any of you who are a little dumb, this team was A COMPLETE JOKE! Laugh with me! HA! HAHA! HA! HAHAHA!!!
I just made it for fun lol

Last edited by Shnoogle on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6103

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 pm

no
your team is all wrong
replace snore with roar of time and stealth rock with shadow force.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Darkhunter101 wrote:
no
your team is all wrong
replace snore with roar of time and stealth rock with shadow force.

Oh, I would dude but I really am not a fan of "novelty" movesets
Thanks for the attempted rate though =/
Back to top Go down
song0flife

song0flife

UT points : 5849

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:20 am

u little trickster i had tips written out for corsola and absol, then i scrolled down too much then i saw the JOKE part
lol
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5448

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 am

hey shnoogle do you mind if i use this team it looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
FreaKaz0id

FreaKaz0id

UT points : 5749

PostSubject: Re:My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 am

You got me there Razz
When I saw Corsola with Bubble I was thinking, "Who gives Bubbles to a Pokemon for competitive battle?"
Then I saw Splash and all that... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5725

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 am

you should definitely get a pokemon with u- turn last resort combination it is pretty deadly lol!
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5889

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 am

Um...0.o I hope your kidding with this team because someone who doesn't EV might still beat you....
EDIT: Post this on Smogon LOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SebaSneakers

SebaSneakers

UT points : 5770

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 am

hahahahah anyone who doesn't know a thing about pokémon doesn't get this joke thats what makes it so funny lol! <----- goku ???
Back to top Go down
Sweetness

Sweetness

UT points : 5337

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 am

For a minute I was thinking "What the heck's wrong with this kid?" and then I scrolled down to the move sets and I was just laughing. I knew it was a joke when I reached that. I immediately knew it was a joke because no one pairs Tyranitar with a Shedinja. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Jared
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
Jared

UT points : 5491

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:48 am

Shnoogle wrote:
Yeah so this team is like 1-12 but I made it so carefully and I think it is really good!! But obviously not as good as I think...
Please help me if you can guys =)
BTW this is a mixed tier team if any of you care at all :/

Team Buildin Process -

OK so I was looking through the Smogon Dex and I saw Absol as a really underappreciated pokemon sporting an excellent 130 base attack and a pretty good movepool, as well as the ever useful sucker punch, so he was added

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359

OK so I know that I am going to want to drain Absol's HP fast so opponents get eager to pick him off, which gves me the opportunity to unleash my powerful Sucker Punchhh!! What better pokemon to do this than Tyranitar? With access to permanent sand, he is the PERFECT teammate for absol. Dual Fighting weaknesses also gives me an opportunity to bring in my next pokemon...

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248

That's right! The PERFECT ghost type to take fighting types and pair with Tyranitar is none other than the invincible SHEDINJA!

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292

OK so I have my core going here... but I really want to add some good walls to the picture. When I thought of wall I immediately thought of Alakazam, whose 55/45/85 Defensive Stats are pretty good, can switch in to take powerful Close Combats from the likes of Lucario and hit back with powerful Fire Punches and Body Slams, and has Barrier and Calm Mind to boost his defense! What an amazing pokemon =)

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani065

Alakazam's, Absol's, and Tyanitar's big bug (haha big bug) weakness was bothering me, so I looked real hard for a nice bug resist. Delibird fit the bill VERY well, with solid 45 defensive stats across the board, and AMAZING flying/ice typing, and a pretty good base 75 speed for outspeeding stuff like Jolly Magikarp (Oh wait, scratch that Jolly max speed Magikarp outspeeds max speed delibird) and some other stuff.

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani065My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani225

So, now I needed a reliable lead... one who can set up Stealth Rocks, maybe Explode and do some damage with powerful STAB moves. I looked for a pokemon like this, and I couldn't find many who were that good... Pokemon like Metagross, Azelf and Bronzong were all too odd looking and I don't like steel type pokemon that much, so I ended up using a Corsola! It usually gets rocks up and is a pretty beastly pokemon, actually, doing a good amount of damage to other leads before going down.

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani222My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani359My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani248My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani292My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani065My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Emesprani225

So, yeah let's get to the analysis of each pokemon now, shall we?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Corsola
Corola @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
252 Attack (No more EVs, that's all it needs because it is such a beast)
~Stealth Rock
~Bubble
~Endure
~Snore

Alright, so here is my custom Corsola. Say what you want but this thing is pretty powerful. I opted against Explosion because sometime I missed with it, like 4 out of 5 times, but I really don't know why and I don't want to use a glitched move. Snore is great against all of those sleep leads out there, and does a good amount of damage to pokemon like Roserade and Smeargle who are common sleepers. Endure is there because I really like the animation and sound effects for it, so I just HAD to put it there. Bubble is a a whopping 30 power after STAB which can do numbers on lead Aerodactyl.
I thought black sludge was supposed to heal you, but for some reason it takes away a bit of my health every turn... any one know why this is?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Tyranitar
Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Quiet Nature
Sand Stream - Summons permanent sandstorm
9 Speed, 1501 Sp. Attack
~Block
~Roar
~Cut
~Scary Face

Yeah, so this is "THE" Tyranitar... The Choice Scarf is to make up for his abysmal speed and I heard from a semi-reliable source that a pokemon could have 1510 EVs, so I spent like 5 days having this guy fight tons of gastlys in the old chateau, which was hard because I had to stall them out with Sand Stream since Cut is his only attack and I sometimes accidentally pressed roar... But yeah Block is to prevent an opponent from escaping when I am cutting the white and red blood cells out of them, and roar is when I feel bad for them when I see all of the blood and just send them away to my next victim... Scary Face is an excellent move for when my Choice Scarf just doesn't give me the speed I need. For some reason, though, whenever I use a move it says I HAVE TO use the same move again... this is really annoying because I cannot execute my strategy then! Anyone know why this is?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Absol
Absol @ Oran Berry
Mild Nature
Pressure - Enemy attacks lose one extra PP
302 Sp. Attack, 20 Attack, 50 Speed, 138 Def
~Double Team
~Flash
~Natural Gift
~Thief

Yeah, I gave up Sucker Punch because sometimes it failed, like when the opponent used substitute or something of that nature (not a move that damages me directly) and I really hated that so I scratched his whole moveset of Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, and Superpower for this one, although I'm not really impressed with either of them, really. Once a guy D/Ced on me when I used this team on wi-fi and I used Double Team... I really don't know why, though, but I counted it as a rage-quit and a win =)
Flash is for extra annoyance, and Natural Gift is for a good 60 Base power Poison Move when pared with the oran berry. When I use the Oran Berry, I can use Thief to steal the opponents item from them muahaha.
The Mild Nature is because his defense is terrible and he won't live a hit anyways, so it doesn't hurt to lower it. Plus, Thief really appreciates the Sp. Attack boost, although some crazy fool told me that Thief was a physical attack and I was all like "WHAT?! no way, it is definitely a Sp. Attack" and he was like "Dude, you are hopeless"... just goes to show you that there are some caarrazyyyyy people in this world. Luckily I am not one of them tehe

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Alakazam
Alakazam @ Lagging Tail
Naive Nature
Inner Focus - Prevents flinching
252 Speed
~Calm Mind
~Barrier
~Embargo
~Giga Impact

Yeah, so for those of you wondering about the lagging tail, there was just too much room in my bag and I needed a place to put it so I just gave it to Alakazam... It doesn't do anything as I am aware of, though, so it's not a bad item. Quick question... anyone know why I ALWAYS move last even though I maxed out my Speed? K thanks
I chose Inner Focus because status moves besides sleep are useless (which Synchronize doesn't bounce back) and immunities to the flinches from rock slides and fake-outs is always nice, and Alakazam can easily take them with its very impressive base 45 Defense.
Calm Mind and Barrier are there to beef up its defense so it does not mind the Re-Charge turn that Giga Impact gives. Embargo is so any opponent who uses leftovers will still take damage from my Tyranitar's Sandstorm.
I gave it a Naive nature because the speed is welcome, even though I move last all the time for some reason, and he is boosting his special defense with Calm Mind so the Sp. Def drop isn't a big deal.

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Shedinja
Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Impish Nature
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Def
Wonder Guard - Only super effective attacks harm this Pokémon
~Swords Dance
~Double Edge
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

I maxed this guy's Def and HP to give him a chance to survive a super effective hit. Swords Dance and Double Edge are fairly obvious, as they pair up to give good damage. I only get to get a swords dance up, usually, though, because my Tyranitar's Sand Stream kinda kills him. I thought I may be able to take Sand Stream consistently with a focus sash, but alas, I cannot for some reason. The game hates me, I think... either that or there is a glitch somewhere =/
Rest and Sleep Talk were SUPPOSED to help him heal Double Edge Recoil, but since he only has 1HP, I am questioning its value in a moveslot. SolarBeam and Substitute seem like good replacements for them, I think. Suggestions?

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Delibird
Delibird @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
252 Attack, 252 Speed
~Splash
~Rollout
~Recycle
~Counter

This s my Delibird, yay! I gave him an adamant nature because after I realized he couldn't outrun Jolly max speed Magikarp, I just preferred to give him the extra power as Magikarp is really the only thing I switch this into, as it cannot really survive much else. Splash with Life Orb and Max Attack = Complete Ownage... If I out speed you, you are practcally dead. Rollout is great for those select few bug types I can switch into, and Recycle is for when I used my life orb once and it needs to be recycled to be used again... My delibird also loves the environment, so it just seemed so fitting =)
Counter is to surprise physical attackers like Infernape, Lucario, and Scizor, but it usually doesn't work because most of the time they just swords dance in my face and then kill me after they reach +6 and sweep my team...

Yeah, so there is my epic team! Hope you enjoyed it, please rate, steal, hate all that jazz blah blah

For any of you who are a little dumb, this team was A COMPLETE JOKE! Laugh with me! HA! HAHA! HA! HAHAHA!!!
I just made it for fun lol

/me facedesks
----------F
-----------A
------------I
-------------L
--------------U
---------------R
----------------E
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaredmf1012
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5889

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Jared Please don't quote the whole topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:14 pm

lol thanks everyone who thought it was funny

Beast - If I posted this on Smogon I'm sure it would end up in Trou Du Cul lol

Yeah the U-Turn last resort combo is pretty sick haha that's a good one
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6269

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Shnoogle wrote:

DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 pm

L wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:

DO IT!

lol maybe
do you think I would get banned for doing so?
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:30 pm

hmmm, what about going to a public computer, making a new acc and post it? I would make you one, but the closes cyber cafe to my place is 5 km away
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 pm

L wrote:
hmmm, what about going to a public computer, making a new acc and post it? I would make you one, but the closes cyber cafe to my place is 5 km away

lol I don't have special rank on smogon what the heck I'll do it haha
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Tell me when posted, its gonna be gold
Back to top Go down
noheartx

noheartx

UT points : 5448

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:45 pm

rofl shnoogle your my hero and post the link to it when its posted
Back to top Go down
leafshadow

leafshadow

UT points : 6461

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Lolololol I was like Err what's Shnoogle Doing then I'm like lolwut I get it BTW Shedinja Needs The most powerful Attack ever Tackle
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:49 pm

lol it's up Smile

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2586571#post2586571

No replies yet, I am aiming for Trou Du Cul haha
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 pm

sorry for double posting

BUT IT ALREADY GOT IN TROU DU CUL HAHAHA

Here is the link Smile

http://www.smogon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Ahhhh, you said it was a joke Sad It would have been hilarious if you had acted like it was for real
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 pm

L wrote:
Ahhhh, you said it was a joke Sad It would have been hilarious if you had acted like it was for real

Oh, well the guy moved it to trou, i got 2 infraction points, and then all of it got deleted haha
what an enjoyable experience Smile
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Say thanks to Tangerine for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?   My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help? Empty

Back to top Go down

My completely Beastly team (Well, not really) that has sadly never won a battle... Help?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: