Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New moves, what?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:11 pm

It has been confirmed that in the fifth gen...

Entei will have Extremespeed, Howl, and Crush Claw
Celebi will have Nasty Plot and Healing Wish
Suicune will have Air Slash, Extremespeed, and Aqua Ring
Raikou will have Aura Spherre, Weather Ball and Extremespeed

The most notable one to me is Raikou, who can now pose quite a threat on weather teams, being a good mid-game user of Sunny Day or Rain Dance and then firing off powerful Weather Balls. Entei is a close second, who now has Extremespeed to make up for its lackluster speed, so it can compete with arcanine for fire type of choice on UU teams.

Thoughts?

Source - http://www.smogon.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
RadioactiveRaichu

RadioactiveRaichu

UT points : 5534

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Actually those moves will be avalliable to anyone who preorders a ticket to Illiusion Master:Zoroak! The person will be randomly given one of the 3 beasts with new moves, along with a celebi for just going to the movie. So this wont effect us unless they decide to keep the moves for the 5th gen. Other than that, Shoddy Battle will be the only place you can legally use them, unless someone trades that pokemon.

I wish they were 5th gen moves that would be sweet. But I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RadioactiveRaichu
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm

RadioactiveRaichu wrote:
Actually those moves will be avalliable to anyone who preorders a ticket to Illiusion Master:Zoroak! The person will be randomly given one of the 3 beasts with new moves, along with a celebi for just going to the movie. So this wont effect us unless they decide to keep the moves for the 5th gen. Other than that, Shoddy Battle will be the only place you can legally use them, unless someone trades that pokemon.

oh my bad, that would be amazing if they were, though
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Coaster

UT points : 6515

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
RadioactiveRaichu wrote:

oh my bad, that would be amazing if they were, though
I do believe the events will come to the US though via WiFi events, like the Arceus and PCP events have in the previous movie. If not, then you could always find a Japanese person with them and ask for them or do what any other person would do, Pokésav.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm

lol yeah when i get a working AR again I'll prob make quite a few pokemon
one that I have been wanting to make for quite a while, a choice specs sharpedo.
Don't dis it until you have tried it Smile And I have tried it lol
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5840

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
one that I have been wanting to make for quite a while, a choice specs sharpedo.
Or you could always ask your best friend beasty to sav for you. Very Happy
Anyhow I think The CB set will begin to become popular with Entei. Also receiving flare blitz not to long ago. Suicune with Air Slash. 0.o Why did they do that. Celebi will be pretty kewl to run with nasty plot in my opinion and I might get a shot. Also Raiko with Aura Sphere will help hit rock and steel types....and weather ball will be useful on weather teams. I maybe can picture Raiko moving up to BL on Smogon tiers at least. I go by the AA tiers though.....Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sweetness

Sweetness

UT points : 5288

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I can definitely see Entei and Raikou moving up in the tiers list pretty soon. I'm just more concerned about whether or not the beasts have a good nature and a decent set of IVs to boot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
Shnoogle wrote:
Or you could always ask your best friend beasty to sav for you. Very Happy
Anyhow I think The CB set will begin to become popular with Entei. Also receiving flare blitz not to long ago. Suicune with Air Slash. 0.o Why did they do that. Celebi will be pretty kewl to run with nasty plot in my opinion and I might get a shot. Also Raiko with Aura Sphere will help hit rock and steel types....and weather ball will be useful on weather teams. I maybe can picture Raiko moving up to BL on Smogon tiers at least. I go by the AA tiers though.....Razz

lol thanks when i get my DS back I'll ask you Smile

Sweetness wrote:
I can definitely see Entei and Raikou moving up in the tiers list pretty soon. I'm just more concerned about whether or not the beasts have a good nature and a decent set of IVs to boot.

Raikou was already a BL suspect, and now the new moves kinda assure it will be BL, but Entei, while it has flare blitz and extremespeed now still faces some competition from arcanine, who has intimidate and morning sun to recover recoil damage.

You bring up a good point about IVs. Hopefully there will be people who can get some good ones Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New moves, what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New moves, what?   New moves, what? Empty

Back to top Go down

New moves, what?
Page 1 of 1