The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Thought on Darkrai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4439
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:52 pm

What if Darkrai was half Dark and Ghost? If it was, I would call it the most unstoppable uber, as it would have no weaknesses and would be unaffected by Psychic types, as most of the Pokemon in the uber meta-game are.

What do you guys think?

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3461
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 pm

That is pretty much the reason nintendo made him "Only" dark. So it wouldn't reap every team. It might be as evil as Arceus if they made it Ghost/Dark Type.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sweetness

avatar

Posts : 117
UT points : 2909
Join date : 2010-03-21
Age : 25
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Dark/Ghost-type Darkrai? That is the core definition of an Uber-tier Uber. Yes it has its own Uber tier.

Hacking Wonderguard onto it just makes it even more broken, as I would definitely see people doing that. Fire Fang still bypasses Wonderguard though so it's not completely unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/sweetbitterdarkness
FreaKaz0id

avatar

Posts : 1235
UT points : 3321
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 22
Location : Under You're Bed

PostSubject: Re:A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

That would be pretty Badass, but what would be cooler? If Shedinja use Skill Swap (I that's it), that would be a SUPER UBER...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreaKazOide
SoulSilverHeartGold

avatar

Posts : 2486
UT points : 4683
Join date : 2009-08-12
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
What if Darkrai was half Dark and Ghost? If it was, I would call it the most unstoppable uber, as it would have no weaknesses and would be unaffected by Psychic types, as most of the Pokemon in the uber meta-game are.

What do you guys think?

That would make more sense because it is a ghost!
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
s16jstae

avatar

Posts : 20
UT points : 2745
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 am

Sweetness wrote:
Dark/Ghost-type Darkrai? That is the core definition of an Uber-tier Uber. Yes it has its own Uber tier.

Hacking Wonderguard onto it just makes it even more broken, as I would definitely see people doing that. Fire Fang still bypasses Wonderguard though so it's not completely unstoppable.

fire fang doesnt pass through wonder guards unless the pokemon using it is faster than the wonder guard pokemon. otherwise it would be cheap and unstoppable.not that dark void is stupid enough.


Last edited by s16jstae on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3461
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 am

Fire Fang and Avalanche only hit the so called "Wondertomb" due to a glitch.
Nothing would hit this darkrai unless there was another glitch....?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
UxDarkghostxU



Posts : 50
UT points : 2937
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:08 am

Wouldn't using Foresight cancel out the Ghost part, allowing a Fighting Type to break through and hit the super-effective Dark Type? >_>
I've been wondering this since Spiritomb was said to have no weaknesses...
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3571
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am

yes, a pokemon with scrappy and a fighting move can hit for supereffictive damage( for example, i had my kangaskahn use focus punch as he switched in spirtomb in and it was supereffictive). And any move that allows you to identify the pokemon will let you hit it with fighting/normal moves.


Last edited by dragonmxz on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UxDarkghostxU



Posts : 50
UT points : 2937
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
yes, a pokemon with scrappy and a fughting move can hit for supereffitive damage( for example, i had my kangaskahn use focus punch as he switchen spirtomb in and it was supereffictive). And anymove that allows you to identify the pokemon will let you hit it with fightng/normal moves.

So Dark/Ghosts are not the "No-Weakness" Pokemon?
Cool.
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3461
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 am

UxDarkghostxU wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:
yes, a pokemon with scrappy and a fughting move can hit for supereffitive damage( for example, i had my kangaskahn use focus punch as he switchen spirtomb in and it was supereffictive). And anymove that allows you to identify the pokemon will let you hit it with fightng/normal moves.

So Dark/Ghosts are not the "No-Weakness" Pokemon?
Cool.
Well it's still annoying you have to have the ability scrappy or use forsight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
UxDarkghostxU



Posts : 50
UT points : 2937
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Beastof2000 wrote:
UxDarkghostxU wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:
yes, a pokemon with scrappy and a fughting move can hit for supereffitive damage( for example, i had my kangaskahn use focus punch as he switchen spirtomb in and it was supereffictive). And anymove that allows you to identify the pokemon will let you hit it with fightng/normal moves.

So Dark/Ghosts are not the "No-Weakness" Pokemon?
Cool.
Well it's still annoying you have to have the ability scrappy or use forsight.

Does Foresight work on Doubles?

Like Noctowl Foresights, Machamp Dynamic Punches?
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5291
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:23 pm

UxDarkghostxU wrote:
Beastof2000 wrote:
UxDarkghostxU wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:
yes, a pokemon with scrappy and a fughting move can hit for supereffitive damage( for example, i had my kangaskahn use focus punch as he switchen spirtomb in and it was supereffictive). And anymove that allows you to identify the pokemon will let you hit it with fightng/normal moves.

So Dark/Ghosts are not the "No-Weakness" Pokemon?
Cool.
Well it's still annoying you have to have the ability scrappy or use forsight.

Does Foresight work on Doubles?

Like Noctowl Foresights, Machamp Dynamic Punches?

Yup it does
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Darkrai   

Back to top Go down
 
A Thought on Darkrai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Morbid thought
» Raider thought
» Thoughts on Difficulty
» Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn
» Hive Fleet "insert cool name not yet thought of here" test list any help welcome

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-
Jump to: