HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

LC EV'ing Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 4740

PostSubject: LC EV'ing Help   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 pm

I do not understand eving in little cup and I read smogon and it doesnt make sense. Help?
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
dragonmxz

UT points : 3628

PostSubject: Re: LC EV'ing Help   Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Ok, well first of all, before i explain EVing, hers a tip. If you are doing this on your gameboy, then to get the best amount of moves you need to have R/S and use the Pomeg glitch. Now on to EVs.
The way i do it because i don't get it any better than you do is that first i set the stat to 252. I look at how much it gains( you can only o this if you use shoddy) from its start without EVs and then i reduce the number to 196, which for most pokemon is the max. if it stayed then its fine and it didnt then i raise it to 236 where it should probably be maxed out. if it isn't the just increase the Evs by twos until it is. My methods probaly not the fastest but it works so... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

UT points : 5348

PostSubject: Re: LC EV'ing Help   Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah you really just have to experiment to find the max stat for the littlest EV investment is. Then, after you have maxed out the 2 main stats you want to invest in, focus on defenses because usually the leftover EVs can grant a boost of 1 stat point in each defense or at least 1 stat point for one of the defenses

PM me if you have any questions... I can help you EV things if you are struggling
Coaster is also a good LC battler, so PMing him questions is an option too
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 4740

PostSubject: Re: LC EV'ing Help   Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
Yeah you really just have to experiment to find the max stat for the littlest EV investment is. Then, after you have maxed out the 2 main stats you want to invest in, focus on defenses because usually the leftover EVs can grant a boost of 1 stat point in each defense or at least 1 stat point for one of the defenses

PM me if you have any questions... I can help you EV things if you are struggling
Coaster is also a good LC battler, so PMing him questions is an option too

Well ok...
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LC EV'ing Help   

Back to top Go down

LC EV'ing Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Discussion-