Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lysithix

UT points : 5129

I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums. Empty
PostSubject: I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums.   I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Well hello there, come, sit, have some tea if you would like.
I'm a pretty average person, going through high school (Grade 11), I'm kinda on the short side, but that's just fine to me (5' 6"). I enjoy playing these new-fangled Pokeman games, hehe I like sounding like an old coot, it's fun. I also draw (Even though I'm pretty bad at it honestly). I'm not really a competitive battler, as you've seen from my posts, but I enjoy putting teams together and battling people for fun, after all, it's a game right?

So, if you ever need someone to just relax, chill, and talk to, I guess I'd be your guy, as long as I'm not pre-occupied with homework and things. I hope to have a good experience on these forums, and meet some cool people. See You Later, Space Cowboy.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7701

I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums.   I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile

You don't have to post here before posting in other sections btw... I think that you made those posts when people are less active here, as usually people come on the most around 3:00-5:00 EST (That's my time zone on the east coast of the US of A if you dont know what that is =P)

Btw, you don't want a stat boosting move on your T-Tar while it is holding a choice item. That just means it can only use dragon dance and nothing else.
Garchomp is and has been banned from standard play for a while now... So you cannot use him. He doesn't learn Dragon Dance either.

I may do a full rate later, but I am too tired right now lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze

I think I should have done this BEFORE posting in the Strategy Forums.
Page 1 of 1