Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-passing loppuny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5715

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:25 am

Raichu(10000 volt)@sitrus berry
static
timid/bold
58hp/200def/252spe
-agility/nasty plot
-charm/t-wave
-light screen
-baton bass

i've never seen raichu using baton pass so i thought the hell why not Very Happy . Raichu has preety decent stats boosting movepool i mean both agility and nasty plot. charm is there so i can cripple incoming EQ user (with charm and sitrus berry i can survive 2 EQ from choice scarf hitmonlee while powering up my speed and then passing it to my another guy which will be togekiss Twisted Evil )

and now the togekiss i mentioned before :

Togekiss( Twisted Evil Twisted Evil flinch)@lum berry
serene grace
calm
200hp/104def/152spdef/52spe
-roost
-shadow ball
-aura sphere
-nasty plot

flinch is a lie Wink i hate flinch-kisses so i wont be hypocritical Evil or Very Mad after nasty plot aura sphere and sadow ball make me able to deal consivable amount of damage to almost everythink *whisper*blissey*whisper*

what do you think ?
is any of those sets good?

Last edited by nikodem123asdf on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5989

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 pm

right, are these gus on dif teams? because in OU, no one uses hitmonlee.
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
hitmonlee is just an example of somethink strong that can use EQ if yo dont like hitmonlee then lets say "after charm raichu can take 2 EQ's from infernape or lucario" does that sound good to you ?

EDIT :this team is for PBR or maybe standard battles if i make more OU pokemon Razz but who sez i cant use NU pokemon in standard battle???
Back to top Go down
owned

UT points : 5202

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:29 pm

nikodem123asdf wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:
hitmonlee is just an example of somethink strong that can use EQ if yo dont like hitmonlee then lets say "after charm raichu can take 2 EQ's from infernape or lucario" does that sound good to you ?

EDIT :this team is for PBR or maybe standard battles if i make more OU pokemon Razz but who sez i cant use NU pokemon in standard battle???
i dont know where u got that from
life orb lucario 2hkoes with eq
also
u would have to use it on the switch to avoid getting ohkoed
also lucario can just set up swords dance and get its atk back to normal anyway
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 am

owned wrote:
nikodem123asdf wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:

also

lets say:
- i switch into something that is extremely weak to electric attacks
- i use charm while my opponent switches into physical attacker with EQ (for exapmle choice scarf or live orbed lucario)
- opponent uses EQ and it does over half (yes i am aware that this is going to happen)
- my sitrus berry activates bringing be back to at least 61 % of my hp
- i use agility
- now i can out-speed him( even if he has choice scarf )or survive his live orbed priority move (like extreme speed) and baton pass it to my togekiss

"lucario can set up swords dance and get his attack back to normal" s**t happens even if he does so i can still set up agility and baton pass it to togekiss who will ohko him with aura sphere
i hope that cleared out a few thinks Smile
Back to top Go down
owned

UT points : 5202

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 am

nikodem123asdf wrote:
owned wrote:
nikodem123asdf wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:

also

lets say:
- i switch into something that is extremely weak to electric attacks
- i use charm while my opponent switches into physical attacker with EQ (for exapmle choice scarf or live orbed lucario)
- opponent uses EQ and it does over half (yes i am aware that this is going to happen)
- my sitrus berry activates bringing be back to at least 61 % of my hp
- i use agility
- now i can out-speed him( even if he has choice scarf )or survive his live orbed priority move (like extreme speed) and baton pass it to my togekiss

"lucario can set up swords dance and get his attack back to normal" s**t happens even if he does so i can still set up agility and baton pass it to togekiss who will ohko him with aura sphere
i hope that cleared out a few thinks Smile
ok i understand that logic
but first of all
what idiot is going to bring in a lucario on raichu, since raichu outspeeds anyway and 2hkoes, the only example i can think of that they would bring in is mamoswine, since it can take a surf from regular raichu and ohko
even if u charm that, banded eq will destroy raichu.
and i just checked
raichu cannot learn baton pass
so that kind of defeats the whole set
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:02 pm

God i am so STUPID Embarassed i always thought pichu could learn it maybe i mistaken it with minum or plusle or some other critter you know what forget about that stupid rat Evil or Very Mad i've something better Twisted Evil

lopuny(StluttyBun )@sitrus berry
cute charm
impish
68hp/190def/252spe
-baton pass(i checked it learns it ^_^")
-agility
-charm
-healing wish/mirror coat/magic coat

it works almost the same as that cursed rat exept this think is more bulky ! Those ev let Sluttybun survive lucario's close combat after charming it on the switch (if it isnt banded of course) take some health from sitrus berry( enough to take extreme speed ) use agility and pass it to togekiss . I dont use focus sash because after getting to 1 hp i become a very easy target to priority moves. Mirror coat let me deal some damage after the work is done(but i dont think this is a very good idea) , healing wish so i can sacrifice useless bunny to heal one of my pokemon, magic coat let me reflect leech seeds and other stuff opponents might wanna throw at me if they realize what i am trying to achive .

Is it any better ? i checked all moves they are all legit lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B-passing loppuny Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-passing loppuny   B-passing loppuny Empty

Back to top Go down

B-passing loppuny
Page 1 of 1