Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More **** happens

Go down 
+3
Beastof2000
Gir
PianoKoen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PianoKoen

PianoKoen

UT points : 5219

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:05 am

Just now I had like this awesome battle, he was winning in the beginning and stuff but then i make a nice comeback.
In the end we had a major stall war between his Cresselia and my Empoleon and in the end I won by PP stalling his moonlight.

So I record Wi-Fi battles to put on youtube, so I was definately gonna put this one up.
Then I'm like typing to him gg and stuff in the chat.

Then the question comes if I'd like to save this battle for my Vs. Recorder (necessary if i'm putting a video on youtube), and I'm like half watching my computer, half watching my DS, so right away when I saw it I tried to click yes but then it suddenly dissapeared.. Crying or Very sad

So now I can't upload it...
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6260

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Well, it is not THAT serious, considering people hate watching stall wars happen
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5880

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:36 pm

L wrote:
Well, it is not THAT serious, considering people hate watching stall wars happen
Agreed no one wants to watch a "Stally" game. People like to watch teams that are very hyper offensive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
SoulSilverHeartGold

SoulSilverHeartGold

UT points : 7102

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Well watching stall wars are boring so this is not very bad...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/digimonloverseason2
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5990

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Stall wars arent that bad if you speed it up like 6 times as people can still tell whats happening and its considerably shorter. Thats what im doing with my freind.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7643

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:07 pm

I love stall wars, they're so entertaining to watch.

The other 99.99% of the majority like stuff happen much quicker because of their lack of patience, and lack of appreciation for intense critical thinking and prediction.
Back to top Go down
Gir

Gir

UT points : 6260

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Evil wrote:
I love stall wars, they're so entertaining to watch.

The other 99.99% of the majority like stuff happen much quicker because of their lack of patience, and lack of appreciation for intense critical thinking and prediction.
I dont mind stall wars...as long as they are left on shoddy, the animations make the Stall battles on DS take too long
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7710

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Lol yeah L you make a great point... Like when someone brings in a tyranitar to battle I'm just like ughhh because now there is that stupid animation scene of the sandstorm after every move... That combined with leftovers, poison, etc... Is just really boring and makes me anxious

In conclusion:

Stall for shoddy
Offense for wi-fi

Yeah dude that kinda sucks... You will get another good battle soon enough I'm sure =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5880

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:31 am

Shnoogle wrote:
Lol yeah L you make a great point... Like when someone brings in a tyranitar to battle I'm just like ughhh because now there is that stupid animation scene of the sandstorm after every move... That combined with leftovers, poison, etc... Is just really boring and makes me anxious

In conclusion:

Stall for shoddy
Offense for wi-fi

Yeah dude that kinda sucks... You will get another good battle soon enough I'm sure =P
Spoken for truth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
Sponsored content

More **** happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: More **** happens   More **** happens Empty

Back to top Go down

More **** happens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Had a bad day...-
Jump to: