The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ever Notice this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dwaggy.

avatar

Posts : 49
UT points : 2819
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 24
Location : In my beloved Sand Stream. ^^

PostSubject: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:35 am

Ever been to a mall where the loads of silly people there buy McDonalds?

My question is...why only McDonalds?
I mean, there are just more places to eat (namely Chinese food, Subway, or Wendy's whaaaaaaatever.)

McDonalds is okay....but seriously.
Why only there. ,3


My opinion? I think its because we kinda grew up with McDonalds. I mean, they're everrrrywhere.
Everywhere like Skitty's claws on your face after you pair it up with a Wailord ~
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5294
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:38 am

haha this is odd =)

Yeah, I think it's because McDonald's has quick service and the taste is known to be good by the people who are hungry
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4442
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 22
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:38 am

McDonald's, in my opinion, is the most disgusting material that you can digest. I truly hate fast food in general with a passion. It's just not something to mess with.

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Dwaggy.

avatar

Posts : 49
UT points : 2819
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 24
Location : In my beloved Sand Stream. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 am

I don't really eat fast food myself, but its kinda weird how people like the casual Big Mac every week. ;3
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5294
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:45 am

Dwaggy. wrote:
I don't really eat fast food myself, but its kinda weird how people like the casual Big Mac every week. ;3

I love Big Macs Smile

You only live once, so you mine as well be fat and happy than skinny and sad

*I am not fat, though lol... I have a really high metabolism so I'm pretty thin*
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Dwaggy.

avatar

Posts : 49
UT points : 2819
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 24
Location : In my beloved Sand Stream. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:50 am

Metabolism rox, so I doubt your fat too. ;3

Yeah....I'm not dissing any fast food places or anything cause of the people's jobs and everything before it becomes a divorce court. (Yaeah lame joke.)

I just think people should eat more variety y'know? ;3
Back to top Go down
Schizzovism

avatar

Posts : 101
UT points : 2822
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 22
Location : A place

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:52 am

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
McDonald's, in my opinion, is the most disgusting material that you can digest. I truly hate fast food in general with a passion. It's just not something to mess with.
Exactly this. I can't even eat fast food anymore, it makes me sick.
I never really liked fast food all that much in the first place, the only thing I really ate was the chicken fries at Burger King. I did like playing with the toys that came with the meal, though.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5294
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 am

Lol little plastic toys

When I was little (like Cool, I loved neopets, so when the happy meal toys that were plushie neopets which also gave you a code to a virtual prize on the website, I literally ate at McDonald's 4 days a week. Haha I'm not even joking
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Dwaggy.

avatar

Posts : 49
UT points : 2819
Join date : 2010-03-26
Age : 24
Location : In my beloved Sand Stream. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 8:00 am

I've never had McDonalds since I was 6. ^3^
(I was a cute tyke right? ;D)

I only liked the Play Zone or whatever it was called.
I preferred Harveys back then ~


Nowadays....I eat Thai food. <3
And its healthy, so put down your pitchforks plz. <3
Back to top Go down
Schizzovism

avatar

Posts : 101
UT points : 2822
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 22
Location : A place

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 8:07 am

Ooh, I forgot about the McDonald's Play Place!
The one I went to had Super Smash Brothers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 3844
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 9:59 am

2 words: Happy Meals. When we were kids, we ate all that junk just for a 50 cents toy, even when the food was disgusting. Personally, if I wanna die, Id prefer smoking weed, at least you live longer and have some nice mystical travels
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3788
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Chinese has MSG... Thats why I don't eat it.
The only good thing about Mcdonalds is the fries... You wanna know why they taste so **** good... Not because they are salty, but they are stored in sugar water, yes thats right. Sugar water.

Go research what MSG is if you don't know what it is, I cant be bothered typing it out.
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3574
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 21
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 3:19 pm

oh well the fast food place i likez is baskin and robbins. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CONES are the best thing to happen to the world since yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5227
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm

People get addicted to fast food, and thats a dangerous thing.


Once you stop eating mcdonalds if you're addicted, you feel sluggish, and just overall depressed. Once you start eating it you're happy again. :3
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5227
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Chinese has MSG... Thats why I don't eat it.
The only good thing about Mcdonalds is the fries... You wanna know why they taste so **** good... Not because they are salty, but they are stored in sugar water, yes thats right. Sugar water.

Go research what MSG is if you don't know what it is, I cant be bothered typing it out.

Unless you're a fat pig who likes to eat over 9000 pounds of fried rice, then sure it'd affect you.
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 3788
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 24
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Evil wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Chinese has MSG... Thats why I don't eat it.
The only good thing about Mcdonalds is the fries... You wanna know why they taste so **** good... Not because they are salty, but they are stored in sugar water, yes thats right. Sugar water.

Go research what MSG is if you don't know what it is, I cant be bothered typing it out.

Unless you're a fat pig who likes to eat over 9000 pounds of fried rice, then sure it'd affect you.

Still, makes you hungry makes you want to eat more. MSG that is. And considering if you want a "light-meal" which is the reason you go eat fast food...
Back to top Go down
Evil

avatar

Posts : 1177
UT points : 5227
Join date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Evil wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Chinese has MSG... Thats why I don't eat it.
The only good thing about Mcdonalds is the fries... You wanna know why they taste so **** good... Not because they are salty, but they are stored in sugar water, yes thats right. Sugar water.

Go research what MSG is if you don't know what it is, I cant be bothered typing it out.

Unless you're a fat pig who likes to eat over 9000 pounds of fried rice, then sure it'd affect you.

Still, makes you hungry makes you want to eat more. MSG that is. And considering if you want a "light-meal" which is the reason you go eat fast food...

oh right Razz

but I was mainly talking about these:

Numbness
Burning sensation
Tingling
Facial pressure or tightness
Chest pain
Headache
Nausea
Rapid heartbeat
Drowsiness
Weakness
Difficulty breathing for asthmatics
Back to top Go down
song0flife

avatar

Posts : 115
UT points : 3424
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 24
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm

as a McDonalds empoyee i can say that people on this planet dont care what they eat, just how "tasty" it is, sure it all tastes good except for the Big'n'Tasty (or as we call it in our chain the Big'n'Nasty), i mean if you actually soo the burgers when they first get done cooking THERE IS ALWAYS A POOL OF BLOOD OVER 1/2 THE PATTY.

i do recommend the grilled chicken snak wrap though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ever Notice this?   

Back to top Go down
 
Ever Notice this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Resignation Notice
» Public Notice: Minister of Justice Resignation
» NOTICE: RESPECT THE STAFF. - ALL USERS, PLEASE READ.
» *Notice 02/19/2012*
» U15 Boys Ottawa Titans AAU Basketball Team

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: General Discussion-
Jump to: