Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazoness deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fortune

Fortune

UT points : 5211

Amazoness deck Empty
PostSubject: Amazoness deck   Amazoness deck EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Monsters ; 18

- Amazoness Queen x2
- Amazoness Tiger x2
- Amazoness Paladin x3
- Amazoness SwordsWoman x3
- Amazoness Trainer x2
- Amazoness Sage x2
- Amazoness Chain Master x2
- Amazoness Fighter x2

Spells ; 13

- Solidarity x2
- Amazoness Village x3
- Amazoness Fighting Spirit x2
- My body as a Shield x3
- Reinforcement of the Army

Traps ; 9

- Amazoness Archers x3
- Amazoness Obstinacy x2
- Dramatic Rescue x2
- Queens Selection x2
- Dark Bribe x2

i saw the support for amazoness getting released and i was amazed so i decided to make a deck ready for went it comes out, Amazoness Queen and Amazoness Tiger are a great combo Tiger cant be destroyed and Queen cant be attacked Queen also helps spam Amazoness Swordswomans effect, i run fighter for a waboku she usually runs into facedown monsters and i dont have to worry about damage, Sage is like a lyla except yhu just have to launch an attack, to badd Queen doesnt let amazoness monsters get destroyed by card effects so i main decked 3 my bodys to negate things such as dad and jd from ruining my straigie, and amazoness village is just amazing when a ally falls another one takes its place and amazoness gain 200 extra attack points not to menshen amazoness fighting spirit is just like sky scraper for amazons and when used with solidarity my monsters can get over alot of things ; amazoness trainer is an exalent card it stops searchers by adding them back to the top of the deck not only that she gains 200 attack points
so yeah ratee/fix Smile

Last edited by Fortune on Mon May 03, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boris5000

boris5000

UT points : 6198

Amazoness deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazoness deck   Amazoness deck EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Add some common staples such as magic Jammer, Sangan, Torrential tribute e.t.c

only have 1 amazoness spellcaster i.m.o and perhaps only 1 of each; trainer, sage, chainmaster, fighter as they aren't realy helpful for your desired combo. Addition of some tuners and Syncro monsters (I'm not sure which would be useful here, but they are always good to have)
Back to top Go down
Fortune

Fortune

UT points : 5211

Amazoness deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazoness deck   Amazoness deck EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:43 am

boris5000 wrote:
Add some common staples such as magic Jammer, Sangan, Torrential tribute e.t.c

only have 1 amazoness spellcaster i.m.o and perhaps only 1 of each; trainer, sage, chainmaster, fighter as they aren't realy helpful for your desired combo. Addition of some tuners and Syncro monsters (I'm not sure which would be useful here, but they are always good to have)

hmm ; i was thinking of something like that but i really wanna keep it close to a full amazoness as possible, i might add torrental buht im not sure its gunna really help since my monsters arent gunna die from battle with queen on the field and tiger as the only attack target :/ ; i might actually replace the 2 spellcasters for 2 dark bribes since it does help when my opponent trys to heavy storm mee Smile ; thanks anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazoness deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazoness deck   Amazoness deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazoness deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Card Games :: Yu-Gi-Oh!-
Jump to: