Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?

Go down 
+4
GaiaAero
Shnoogle
mrcatz
dragonmxz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5950

Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? Empty
PostSubject: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Im wondering dose anybody use it at all? and also one more thing: i read the goodbye section of the forums and i noticed that everyone who left aside from like 1 or 2 said that they left because they aren't being respected or whatever. i haven;t seen anywhere on this forum being disrepected or anything so unless it happened in the chatroom i don't know why people got all upset. Dose anyone have a real example of being disrespected by somebody here? I sure don't. Smile
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8635
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:47 pm

I wonder the whole disrespect thing to. I never see it but it is pretty rare.

As for foes, no one really does anything with them just cuz. The foes list would actually cause disrespect so that's why I don't use it
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7670

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:51 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
Im wondering dose anybody use it at all? and also one more thing: i read the goodbye section of the forums and i noticed that everyone who left aside from like 1 or 2 said that they left because they aren't being respected or whatever. i haven;t seen anywhere on this forum being disrepected or anything so unless it happened in the chatroom i don't know why people got all upset. Dose anyone have a real example of being disrespected by somebody here? I sure don't. Smile

There used to be a time when everyone seemed a little edgy and agitated for stuff in their own life or other reasons... and several people left b/c of that (Including me for like 1 1/2 weeks until the rudeness died down)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Shnoogle wrote:
dragonmxz wrote:

There used to be a time when everyone seemed a little edgy and agitated for stuff in their own life or other reasons... and several people left b/c of that (Including me for like 1 1/2 weeks until the rudeness died down)

Woah I just noticed the unowns in your avatar spell your name.

ANYWAY I am never on when someone quits cuz of rudeness so I always worry that they had a problem with me.

Oh and I just wonder if anyine uses the friend requests cuz I have like 10 people not acceptinbg mine. Also I did acceot you shnoogle
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm

i do but a lot of people don't bother to check. i don't think it tells you when a request is pending.
Back to top Go down
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
i do but a lot of people don't bother to check. i don't think it tells you when a request is pending.

I think it does
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

i use it
>:]
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7890

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
i use it

Love You Too.
Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator

UT points : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:51 pm

cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
i use it

Love You Too.
Wink
it was a joke honey <3
Back to top Go down
Dwaggy.

Dwaggy.

UT points : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Well honestly, I don't really like the whole "foe lists" concept.

First, It doesn't sound polite, it doesn't look nice, nor does it really help with problems one is facing with another. In my opinion, If you want a list of people that you don't like, then keep it to yourself, put it in a TXT document or something, just don't display it, because what that does is make the problem worse.

Second, Hatred begins only hatred.
And we wouldn't want any fighting / arguments here, do we. <3
I'm sure this forum has alot of nice, great members (who I'd personally want to meet and buddy up. ,3)

My opinions. ^^
Back to top Go down
cdplayar

cdplayar

UT points : 7890

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

GaiaAero wrote:
cdplayar wrote:
GaiaAero wrote:
i use it

Love You Too.
Wink
it was a joke honey <3

Okay Babe
Now Be Back Soon,
I Miss You!
<3
[/offtopic]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
mrcatz

mrcatz

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Dwaggy. wrote:
Well honestly, I don't really like the whole "foe lists" concept.

First, It doesn't sound polite, it doesn't look nice, nor does it really help with problems one is facing with another. In my opinion, If you want a list of people that you don't like, then keep it to yourself, put it in a TXT document or something, just don't display it, because what that does is make the problem worse.

Second, Hatred begins only hatred.
And we wouldn't want any fighting / arguments here, do we. <3
I'm sure this forum has alot of nice, great members (who I'd personally want to meet and buddy up. ,3)

My opinions. ^^

Quoted cuz it's all true
Back to top Go down
Beastof2000

Beastof2000

UT points : 5840

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm

TBH I don't even no if half the people that used to be on this forum knew how to work a forum. lol
And there was a period of time where this forum was full of a lot of hatred. I mean Uutton has thousands of fans not all of them bound to be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:16 pm

your completley right beast, although i do wonder what it feels like to have thousands of fans. I have to say, i did find it weird that its possible to make a foe at all, having never seen any other site do this. I mean, you would think that if a person acted like a jackass long enuff, hed get banned or at least kicked by a mod or something. It seems to just be there to almost provoke people to be mean to each other, at least thats how i see it.
Back to top Go down
Evil

Evil

UT points : 7603

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:38 am

thees a foes list?

im usin it <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?   Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dose anyone actaully use the Foes list?
Page 1 of 1