The Uuttitan Community Forums
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 And thank you to...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Owner
Owner


Posts : 313
UT points : 5298
Join date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Nagi for this awesome new banner. I seriously love it, thanks a ton dude. Smile

_________________

Thank you Gaia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4737
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 7:05 pm

You're welcome, man. I'm glad to help. ^_^

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
mrcatz

avatar

Posts : 1982
UT points : 6554
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 23
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Yeah I love this one a lot better than the old one since it brings everything up to times.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5589
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Umm... personally I think it looks like craappppp!!

JUST KIDDING

Good job Nagi ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Beastof2000

avatar

Posts : 654
UT points : 3759
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : United States, OK

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 8:22 pm

I personally think it's the best one Uuttitan has ever had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/beastof2000
CaseyR

avatar

Posts : 567
UT points : 3864
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 21
Location : Your mother. ...Yeah, I went there.

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 pm

It really looks amazing, Nagi!
Back to top Go down
Gir

avatar

Posts : 534
UT points : 4139
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I dont know, I find it kinda cluttered, Giratina and Onion at the bottom looks kinda bad to me, considering they do most of the stuff here, while Grovyle on top and center makes it look like Uutton does everything, while, with no offense to anyone, most of the job is left to Kanrik, Onion and the few active mods
Back to top Go down
frynaut

avatar

Posts : 303
UT points : 3388
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : Around Maine

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Thu May 06, 2010 9:33 pm

You artists of Uuttitan are just sooo amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frynaut
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4737
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 5:56 am

L wrote:
I dont know, I find it kinda cluttered, Giratina and Onion at the bottom looks kinda bad to me, considering they do most of the stuff here, while Grovyle on top and center makes it look like Uutton does everything, while, with no offense to anyone, most of the job is left to Kanrik, Onion and the few active mods

The format wasn't completely my idea.

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
cdplayar

avatar

Posts : 1468
UT points : 5809
Join date : 2009-08-10
Age : 22
Location : Ontario, Canada!

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 2:43 pm

It Looks Really Yummy
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/cdplayar
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 4083
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Lacks plusle, jus' saying...

8/10, you know what you need for 10/10
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4737
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 3:32 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Lacks plusle, jus' saying...

8/10, you know what you need for 10/10

That ugly Pokemon that Minun outclasses? =/

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 4083
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Lacks plusle, jus' saying...

8/10, you know what you need for 10/10

That ugly Pokemon that Minun outclasses? =/

Erm, Plusle outclasses minum. Minum has shocking SpA (oohoho pun!)
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4737
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 3:50 pm

boris5000 wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Lacks plusle, jus' saying...

8/10, you know what you need for 10/10

That ugly Pokemon that Minun outclasses? =/

Erm, Plusle outclasses minum. Minum has shocking SpA (oohoho pun!)

バカ

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
dragonmxz

avatar

Posts : 884
UT points : 3869
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Alameda, California

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Nagi, nobody here can understand japanese. I like the banner but i agree that things could be spread out a little more.
Back to top Go down
Shnoogle

avatar

Posts : 1710
UT points : 5589
Join date : 2009-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Scranton

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 4:51 pm

dragonmxz wrote:
Nagi, nobody here can understand japanese. I like the banner but i agree that things could be spread out a little more.

lol if you were on UP like a couple hours ago you'd understand

They were talking in japanese (Boris and Nagi) for awhile and I had no idea what they were saying and I think Borsi was insulting me haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 4083
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Lacks plusle, jus' saying...

8/10, you know what you need for 10/10

That ugly Pokemon that Minun outclasses? =/

Erm, Plusle outclasses minum. Minum has shocking SpA (oohoho pun!)

バカ

Katakana Fail
おーほほほほほ

ばかしないでください!
ヒポクラセー
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Owner
Owner


Posts : 313
UT points : 5298
Join date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Quote :
That ugly Pokemon that Minun outclasses? =/
LMFAO! REJECTED!

_________________

Thank you Gaia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Uutton
sabienlance

avatar

Posts : 97
UT points : 3298
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 37
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Great job on the banner Nagi.
Back to top Go down
GaiaAero
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator


Posts : 466
UT points : 4264
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Uutton wrote:
Quote :
That ugly Pokemon that Minun outclasses? =/
LMFAO! REJECTED!

yo mama rejected you in bed! OH!
REJECTED THE REJECT!

bring it uutton <3

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sir Doof

avatar

Posts : 209
UT points : 3575
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 am

dragonmxz wrote:
Nagi, nobody here can understand japanese. I like the banner but i agree that things could be spread out a little more.

So I'm Nobody :/
Back to top Go down
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 4083
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Sat May 08, 2010 8:42 am

Since Nagi deleted this post, and you will not put plusle in the banner, I decided to do it myself.



Don't delete this nagi Sad
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4737
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 am

boris5000 wrote:
Since Nagi deleted this post, and you will not put plusle in the banner, I decided to do it myself.



Don't delete this nagi Sad

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't. =/

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
boris5000

avatar

Posts : 423
UT points : 4083
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Sat May 08, 2010 8:46 am

Nagi-Nagi wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Since Nagi deleted this post, and you will not put plusle in the banner, I decided to do it myself.



Don't delete this nagi Sad

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't. =/

Cause it is lulzy. The lul factor is at 9 on the lul scale of 10
Back to top Go down
Nagi-Nagi
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1026
UT points : 4737
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 23
Location : Brooklyn, NY

PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   Sat May 08, 2010 8:49 am

boris5000 wrote:
Nagi-Nagi wrote:
boris5000 wrote:
Since Nagi deleted this post, and you will not put plusle in the banner, I decided to do it myself.



Don't delete this nagi Sad

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't. =/

Cause it is lulzy. The lul factor is at 9 on the lul scale of 10

...No. It's not funny.

_________________

{+}Phantom{-}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NARANagi
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: And thank you to...   

Back to top Go down
 
And thank you to...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Congratulations-
Jump to: