Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congrats MrCatz

Go down 
+15
thunderXVIII
derock542
Nagi-Nagi
frynaut
Gir
Daiko
Psyneko
Kanrik
SoulSilverHeartGold
Shnoogle
cdplayar
Beastof2000
Administrator
mrcatz
owned
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnoogle

Shnoogle

UT points : 7700

Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
You'd only get mass publicity if my voice was on it, considering how many people find it sexy

While this is debatable, dual commentaries are always fun Smile Maybe all of the UT admins can make it together (=

And Daiko - when that league gets deleted, I will lose half of my posts... Maybe more lol. I hope that it doesn't get deleted because for the longest time that was like the only thread I posted in, and one of the only reasons I came here lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/OctopusOoze
Momo

Momo

UT points : 6597

PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:55 pm

i think i lost 300
Back to top Go down
dragonmxz

dragonmxz

UT points : 5980

PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:28 am

because im fairly new i only lost 2 posts Very Happy hurray for me! and don't worry mrcatz you'll be back on top soon enougth.
Back to top Go down
Daiko

Daiko

UT points : 6820

PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:26 am

mrcatz wrote:
Daiko wrote:
Wow.. Everyone dropped a ton of places, and then I got booted to third.. Does I win much? Razz

I mean.. I lost about 300 posts aswell, and I ended up tied with Catz.. Who seems to have lost about 800 posts Razz

As soon as someone deletes my league thread, I'm gonna go down faster than... ummm.. Something falling fast..

you were #2 but I quickly posted twice to pass you up Razz

Booo Very Happy

"I coulda stayed in second, if it wasn't for that pesky Catz" (Partial Scooby-Doo reference Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://spearpillar.roflforum.net/forum.htm
mrcatz

mrcatz

UT points : 8665
Location : you wonder why your mom was acting strange this morning O.o

PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:31 am

Daiko wrote:
mrcatz wrote:
Daiko wrote:
Wow.. Everyone dropped a ton of places, and then I got booted to third.. Does I win much? Razz

I mean.. I lost about 300 posts aswell, and I ended up tied with Catz.. Who seems to have lost about 800 posts Razz

As soon as someone deletes my league thread, I'm gonna go down faster than... ummm.. Something falling fast..

you were #2 but I quickly posted twice to pass you up Razz

Booo Very Happy

"I coulda stayed in second, if it wasn't for that pesky Catz" (Partial Scooby-Doo reference Razz)

I'm so mean aren't I

Mr Mr Catz!! (scooby doo reference)
Back to top Go down
Darkhunter101

Darkhunter101

UT points : 6084

PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:35 am

Pk Trainer Kanrik wrote:
You'd only get mass publicity if my voice was on it, considering how many people find it sexy
Quoted for truth.

But, it sounds like a great idea, maybe host the challenge day on the forums and not youtube so we get more members?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats MrCatz   Congrats MrCatz - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats MrCatz
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Reality :: Congratulations-
Jump to: