Uuttitan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uuttitan Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumpluff!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mag

UT points : 5124

Jumpluff!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jumpluff!!!   Jumpluff!!! EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Ok so i have a jumpluff that i thought off. Im not sure if its already a set but...whatever

Jumpluff - Leftovers
Timid
252 HP, 252 Speed, 4 Sp. Def
-Sleep powder
-Grass knot
-Substitute
-Leech seed

so its obviously speedy and the first thing to do is sleep powder...and im sure you know the rest
sub/seed, then grass knot to death

So is it a good set?
Suggestions for moves?
and what about the EV's?
Please rate!
Back to top Go down
nikodem123asdf

nikodem123asdf

UT points : 5722

Jumpluff!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumpluff!!!   Jumpluff!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:15 am

try those ev
188 Def / 68 SpD / 252 Spe
if you are going for sub -seeding strategy those are better cause you keep your deffences almost the same and have more hp from your seeds
and about grass knot ... jumpluff wont be able to hurt anyone especially with no sp.attack ev . you should go for a move that has some cool effects. like giga drain it can help you stay alive a bit longer +if you give your jumpluff big root it will restore 30 % more HP from both leech seeds and giga drain than it should or you can give it bounce to help your cheerleader avoid damage, make your sub last longer while giving you additional turn of sucking live from your opponent + it has quite nice chance of paralyzing . you can also go for encore but then it would be just the same as a smogon set but if you dont have problem with using smogon sets it is also a good choice (imagine switching into EQ then using encore(opponent switches) then sleep powder(opponent switches again while you make a sub) then you use leech seed... pure annoyance Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Mag

UT points : 5124

Jumpluff!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumpluff!!!   Jumpluff!!! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks, i appreciate the help!
and also as a side note, i've used this jumpluff as a test to see what it can do
its pretty good ^_^
im talking about my version, not yours, although im not saying yours isnt usable
still, thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jumpluff!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumpluff!!!   Jumpluff!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumpluff!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uuttitan Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Strategy-
Jump to: